• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees

Butch McGannon

Butch McGannon

Dealing with Regency ( Gary Creeley ) for 6 years.

I'm a building supervisor, Regency have been installing 90% of my Wardrobes, Shower screens & mirrors for the past 6 years. I deal with Gary Creeley & find his knowledge of Regency's products is always up to date, he prompts me on ant new product's. Regency are always prompt on there service with great products for either low budget or high market products. Its a pleasure to deal with Regency & there team of Rep's & installers.

Review: Carl Barave

Visited/contacted me 3 times to get the design right. Was honest in relation to the options i could have. I have recommended Carl/Regency to a friend as a result. The actual installation was executed without fuss and without surprises

Mirror installation

Regency was prompt in measure and installation. Being an old house it had to be made to suit and when installed fitted perfectly. Whole service as prompt and on time.
Highly recommend

Hem

HemGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Very Professional

I have been using regency shower screens for all my renovation and new home projects, including my own home for over 10years now. From quote to installation, they have been very professional and deliver quality outcomes. Especially their sales agent Carl Baravelli, who is highly experienced and a strong advocate of right design for a great outcome. Carl has provided his guidance for achieving functional and cost effective wardrobes and shower screens. From Eileen street in 2010 till recent palm beach crescent property last month, i have always been a happy customer and strongly recommend Regency.

Alexis P.Regency Screens

Fast, efficient and easy transaction

Thanks so much to Carl for the excellent customer service and for organising a fast, easy and painless transaction with great communication. Everything went as planned for our installation. Highly recommended!

Jasmin Jurkovic

Jasmin JurkovicSouthwest, VIC

Fantastic customer service

Shawn went above and beyond giving us great service with wardrobes and shower screws in our new property. Nothing was too hard and follow up amazing.!!!
I highly recommend Recency as the place to go to and the quality of there products 10/10.
Again thank you Shawn for all your help and knowledge it really was a pleasure working with you.

Perfect model

I am in love with my new shower screen which was much needed .
No more water spills no more messy/ wet tiles.
Perfectly fitted and looks stylish !

Thanks Lachlan( Regency)

Ray

Raymelbourne

Faultless

Excellent from the quotation through to the installation very happy.
They installed wardrobes and sliding glass doors.
No waiting very punctual reliable
I wish all my building requirements were all this easy.

Building perfection made easy

We are a small local Building Company that prides itself on it's meticulous level of finish which we have found in every product we receive for our domestic building projects from Regency. Our finishes are also only as good as the people & trades we surround ourselves with & to this point I cant thank Shawn Paul enough for his approach through an exceptional product & knowledge base with a willingness to help out however & whenever by putting our needs first

Find out how Regency Screens compares to other Bathroom Renovators

Great product and service!

Loving our new shower screen! It look amazing in our newly renovated bathroom. The installers were professional and efficient, and the customer service support was friendly and responsive (thanks Donna!).

DOMINIC

DOMINICSouth East Queensland, QLD

excellent work

Regency just installed wardrobe fit out and doors in a new home we are building

Fantastic finish and the installation was very professional and neat

Great company and would highly recommend them

Amazing service

Evoke Building Group have been using Regency Screens for over 8 years. The customer service is amazing and it shows they take pride in the quality of the products. Not to mention the super quick delivery.

Craig

CraigSouthwest, VIC

Amazing service

We have been using Regency for our Construction business for years, we use their shower screens, mirrors, wardrobe doors and robe fit outs. the service has been exceptional, we have found Shawn Paul to be amazing and easy to deal with, nothing is ever an issue and is always there to help when needed.

Alexis P.Regency Screens

We have been using regency for years and they have been Great to deal with, always on time and quality is second to none. Chris Wilson in particular! Keep it up!

Damon R.

Damon R.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Quick, easy and well priced

Dallan was great to deal with. He really know the product and application well which helped me massively. I needed my mirror sliding doors ASAP and they turned the around in no time.

Easy and Cost effective Shower Screen install

Needed a shower screen replacement for a property that was going to be a rental. Regency were cost effective, had great communication and timely.
Lachlan came out to measure and quote, doing so on the spot. Also made a follow up call to insure install went smoothly and to ensure I was satisfied.
highly recommended

Daniel

DanielCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

We have recently started using Regency and in particular Shawn for our shower screen and mirror needs for our building company, we have found them to be quick, affordable and a great product. We will continue to work with Regency and Shawn on our upcoming projects

Passive Builders

Passive BuildersCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Excellent to deal with.

As a builder we deal with Regency for all our homes throughout Bendigo and Ballarat and find them to be fantastic to deal with and very responsive. Always good communication and great follow up.

Great Service from all

Mitch gave us great advice about what to install, was easy to deal with and it was all delivered and installed on time by Tony who had the job done in no time and was most helpful.

Daniel

DanielGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Shower screen

Extremely happy with the service provided the rep was terrific and the installer did a terrific job would highly recommend and very competitive pricing will definitely use again Many thanks