Reid Cycles NSW, Sydney

3.7

Ken

KenSydney, NSW

Poor Customer Service

Purchased the MTB Pro on Monday 22nd June online after being told by the Sydney store that it could be ready for collection within 2 days. Called them on Thursday 25th June - phone in Sydney office either doesn't get picked up or is on busy dial tone. When I did get through I got put on hold for 18 minutes until I got fed up and hung up. I then wrote to the support email to ask for an update. All the reply said was that things are delayed due to the current circumstances (Covid ?). Strange because they sent an email out to say 3000 new bikes had arrived. Until now Friday 26th June I am still waiting for a reply.

Store LocationOnline Purchase for pickup at NSW
Federico

FedericoSutherland

Great bikes

I have bought two bikes from Reid, one Reid Falco and one Reid Xenon. I have been using them for more than 2 years and I am extremely satisfied. They work perfectly and they were very cheap.

mangoman

mangoman

Good value

Fam of 5

Fam of 5Sydney

Amazing calue for money & exceptional customer service

dudded by big w

dudded by big wSYDNEY

Reid must honour their 12 month free service promise

Tahn

TahnSydney

Reid Cycles refuse to honour included servicing

I purchased a Reid Cycles bike as the sales assistant emphasised the purchase price included 12 months of servicing. Reid Cycles recently closed their Sydney store and failed to inform customers. Rather than put in place arrangements, they are refusing honour any servicing claims.

As seems to be the trend with reviews on here, Reid Cycles offer decent bikes but ABYSMAL customer service.

Harvey

HarveySydney

Unpleasant customer service.

Fred

FredSydney

5 stars to the bicycle - 0 stars to the people who work for REID (Sydney)

Picked up the brand new bike, had 2 major issues while riding back home. I went back to the shop the same day, but the mechanics did not give damn. I fixed the bike myself. Wrote to REID about the issue, no damn was given.

I find it really funny as I went to the GIANT shop (Clarence Street) for a consultation, while speaking to the guys at the workshop, I was told that the mechanics at REID are not famous to be up there.

By the way, the bicycles are actually really good for the price you pay!

HBadger

HBadger

Great Product. Service could be better.

Reid Cycles
David F.Reid Cycles

Sabrina

SabrinaSydney

Never again

Larry D

Larry DSydney

Great team, great selection of bikes!

Many thanks to the team at Reid. They were super helpful in helping me pick out the right bike for what I needed - and of course they are the best value in town! have a great day guys!

jd

jdcessnock

superb service and great bike

Great service, and love the bikes

I went in to the Sydney stores a couple of times before deciding on two bikes for my bf and I. Everyone has always been happy to help. The store can get very very busy at times but as long as you're patient and willing to wait, they'll give you great tips. Just received the bikes on Monday, put them together but wasn't sure of the safety so took them back into the store. The guys at the workshop were happy to check on both bikes for us and they did it within 20 mins. While they did this, we looked around Mandy helped us collate the rest of our accessories together. She was super friendly, recommended a great deal and we walked away very happy. I would recommend to nay of my friends.

Pauline Short

Pauline ShortCanterbury Sydney

This Bicycle store Parramatta Road Sydney

Reid Cycles is the best Bicycle store to deal with, such friendly staff that always go out of their way to help.
I bought my partner a bike when I got it home after 2 days he wasn't to happy with the style, so we took it back they automatically exchanged it with a friendly smile.
I have never experienced such a warm loving family store, would recommend buying your next bike from Reid Cycle 56 Parramatta Road Sydney NSW
Regards Pauline Short

February 5th 2018 Update: No longer in Parramatta Road

Just letting those who do not know this shop has closed down but have reopened in Newton in Sydney was sad to see the big one gone.

alh123

alh123Melbourne

Excellent Service. Quick and Helpful!

Sydney shop an embarrassment

Gene

GeneGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Thank you!

Thank you so much to mandy and holly for being patient in answering all my queries. I really appreciate it. You got yourselves a pat on the shoulder. Good job guys and keep up the good work.

Reid Cycles Glebe, great bunch of people!

Bought a Condor bike & Vintage ladies from the Reid Glebe store and have since been back a few times for accessories. Love these guys, excellent service and great prices.

Excellent customer service!

We bought 2 ladies' vintage bikes from the Reid Cycles store in Glebe, NSW and we can't be happier with our bikes. We were served by Ben, who helped us with everything from choosing our bikes to installing our bike rack onto the back of our car. Thank you Ben for your patience and help! We will definitely be coming back to the store for more accessories.

Reid Cycles
David F.Reid Cycles

Thanks Chrissy and Angela. Enjoy the bikes!

Good Customer Service from Mandy / Josh

I bought a Reid Griffon road bicycle about one month ago and I was satisfy with the customer service from Mandy and Josh from the Parramatta Road store. I recommend the service. The quality of the product is good in proportion of the price, however I got some difficulties with seat adjustment, it moves every time I adjust it again. Far from that everthing good.