Anonymous

Anonymous South East Queensland, QLD

Damaged and poor customer service

Imre

ImreSouth East Queensland, QLD

Bad customer service and complaint management

Bike came damaged, replacement parts were sent and $30 refund offered (for wheel balancing) which is fair. However communication wise...emails regularly went unanswered for weeks, follow up emails also unanswered but suddenly answered I finally cc'd in [Name Removed] the owner. Apparently my previous emails went to spam folder...maybe, maybe not. Bad experience. This was my 3rd bike from Reid but the last one for sure.

BeccyO

BeccyOGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Daughters bike broken within 6 months

Very poor quality materials, still trying to organize repair but cannot reach store on telephone. Bike is only 6 months old and has been used 3-4 times. Strangely in these COVID times, I have been told I am unable to ‘book’ a time for repair/ service and the store is only taking walk-ins. Not optimistic and daughter is deeply disappointed.

I.Junarsa

I.JunarsaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Item is not as described.

Poor customer service, wrong communication

I have ordered two bikes online and after a long delay got an email saying my model is not available and suggesting me to upgrade to a higher model. I agreed and paid for it. Again got emails for delays in transit and finally got a sms to collect my bikes. When I visited the store, one bike was not arrived. Again contacted the customer service but no use. Store Rep confirmed they never received my bike.It is a waste of time, and seeking a refund now. It almost took 50 days and didn't have a positive outcome. I should have listened to the previous feedbacks here and not used their service.

mtb disc pro 27.5

Bought this bike online. Goods arrived a few days later. All in good order. I'm pretty hands on bike person, but by no means a pro bike mechanic. I needed to adjust the disc brakes/calibers in the back it was making noise as you pedal because the brake pad is rubbing against the disc. If you YouTube around you'll find ways to adjust the disc pads so it doesn't rub against it. Apart from this, shifting is smooth. Remember to lube your chain too. Most of this would have been done if you buy the bike in the shop.

Juanita T.

Juanita T.

Terrible service totally arrogant

Colin

ColinSydney, NSW

Love the bike but brakes are scary lol.

Just received our MTB which was purchased on a budget of under $400. Very, very impressed with it's overall quality and it really is a smart looking bike in the new Charcoal colour (i'd call it met light blue personally). The couple of quality extras which were thrown in (front & rear little lights & key/cable lock) bought the price down to close to $300 for the bike by itself. So it really was excellent value for the $$........
BUT OMG......THE Braaaaakes!!! lol. Scary as hell on first steep down hill decline. Hopefully they will bed-in and become a lot more responsive. I really wasn't expecting the nearly zero response when I grabbed the levers. So beware and be careful if your sending your kids down a steep hill on one.

Dean F.

Dean F.Darwin, NT

Dose the job

Cheap Price for a Cheap Product and Service

tanlou

tanlou

Perfect product and amazing service

The Reid Deluxe Vintage bike is an excellent bike, exactly as described. Some issues with damage during delivery and an incorrect part but these were resolved super fast with exceptional customer service.

Vin

Vin

Horrific customer service who threatens customer

Tony

TonyMid North Coast, NSW

Good value bike. Damaged in delivery. Twice.

My Reid Xenon 29'er arrived with minor damage. Reid sent a replacement part. When Fastway Couriers delivered the new part it was also broken. Still a very good value bike.

Nabeel Aziz

Nabeel AzizGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Reid Urban X2 is awesome

Richard Smith

Richard SmithDarwin, NT

Fixed wheel bike

My ride for a few Km and I started going up hill I hear this crack crack . I think I need to check this out thought it was the front sprocket but no the barring had gone and the chain was about to break
Just emailed Reid’s I’m in Darwin so I can only guess they won’t be fixing this onl got the bike mid January so it’s last 2 months
I was thinking of buy a MTB off them but I’ll buy local spend the extra $200 and not have any drama
I’m so disappointed
Don’t buy Rieds

Maiscay

MaiscayForster

Forty-something getting back on the bike!

I purchased a Reid 27.5 inch X-Trail Mountain Bike online. It arrived promptly to regional NSW. I was going to have a crack at putting it together myself but I used a local bike mechanic. I'm really glad I chose this option as I'm not particularly handy. And you'd need more than just a set of allen keys & a bit of enthusiasm to do so. Anyhow, it runs like a dream. I'm really enjoying it. It's really sturdy and the click gears are awesome. The people at Reid were very helpful when I was asking lots of dumb questions before deciding to purchase. I'm extremely happy (though still really fat and unfit).

Paul W

Paul W

All round great experience...

I bought a 2018 Vice 3.0 hardtail from Reid online. I spoke to their call centre a few weeks before the purchase and they were very pleasant and helpful. I called them during my purchase (as ZipMoney customer service is terrible ) and they were very pleasant and extremely helpful. I've emailed them since to discuss something to do with the setup of my bike and they replied very quickly and were very helpful.

Hopefully, they'll start producing more high-end bikes and I can buy my next bike from them too.

bwade1985

bwade1985Perth, WA

Abusive staff!!!

What a mistake I made purchasing through Reid Cycles...

Phone centre staff are abusive, arrogant, belittling, condescending and simply put.. rude...

Spent $700 on them and told me my 15 years putting a bike together is nothing compared to their 27 and that I should get a new job and some training... wouldn't even replace a faulty chain..

When I find a way to formally report specific persons and the company I will be.

Max2millionBrisbane

Worst customer service ever.

Over charged me and refuse to refund my money, ignore any further responses, responses received have been arrogant and rude. Be warned, avoid at all costs. Would not recommend them to my worst enemy's streak stained jock strap.

David F.Reid Cycles
Max2million

Hi Chris, have already emailed you multiple times and you have ignored me. You can respond to my previous emails if you so wish.

David F.Reid Cycles

Good bikes, super quick delivery.

Lex G.Reid Cycles
Stuart

Well I can honestly say this is the best customer service I have received in a long time. Thanks Matt for your contact and making sure the other kit is included.