Reid Cycles Online Store

Reid Cycles Online Store

See the Best Bike Shops in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

tanlou

tanlou

Perfect product and amazing service

The Reid Deluxe Vintage bike is an excellent bike, exactly as described. Some issues with damage during delivery and an incorrect part but these were resolved super fast with exceptional customer service.

Vin

Vin

Horrific customer service who threatens customer

Tony

TonyMid North Coast, NSW

Good value bike. Damaged in delivery. Twice.

My Reid Xenon 29'er arrived with minor damage. Reid sent a replacement part. When Fastway Couriers delivered the new part it was also broken. Still a very good value bike.

Nabeel Aziz

Nabeel AzizGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Reid Urban X2 is awesome

Richard Smith

Richard SmithDarwin, NT

Fixed wheel bike

My ride for a few Km and I started going up hill I hear this crack crack . I think I need to check this out thought it was the front sprocket but no the barring had gone and the chain was about to break
Just emailed Reid’s I’m in Darwin so I can only guess they won’t be fixing this onl got the bike mid January so it’s last 2 months
I was thinking of buy a MTB off them but I’ll buy local spend the extra $200 and not have any drama
I’m so disappointed
Don’t buy Rieds

Maiscay

MaiscayForster

Forty-something getting back on the bike!

I purchased a Reid 27.5 inch X-Trail Mountain Bike online. It arrived promptly to regional NSW. I was going to have a crack at putting it together myself but I used a local bike mechanic. I'm really glad I chose this option as I'm not particularly handy. And you'd need more than just a set of allen keys & a bit of enthusiasm to do so. Anyhow, it runs like a dream. I'm really enjoying it. It's really sturdy and the click gears are awesome. The people at Reid were very helpful when I was asking lots of dumb questions before deciding to purchase. I'm extremely happy (though still really fat and unfit).

Paul W

Paul W

All round great experience...

I bought a 2018 Vice 3.0 hardtail from Reid online. I spoke to their call centre a few weeks before the purchase and they were very pleasant and helpful. I called them during my purchase (as ZipMoney customer service is terrible ) and they were very pleasant and extremely helpful. I've emailed them since to discuss something to do with the setup of my bike and they replied very quickly and were very helpful.

Hopefully, they'll start producing more high-end bikes and I can buy my next bike from them too.

bwade1985

bwade1985Perth, WA

Abusive staff!!!

What a mistake I made purchasing through Reid Cycles...

Phone centre staff are abusive, arrogant, belittling, condescending and simply put.. rude...

Spent $700 on them and told me my 15 years putting a bike together is nothing compared to their 27 and that I should get a new job and some training... wouldn't even replace a faulty chain..

When I find a way to formally report specific persons and the company I will be.

Max2millionBrisbane

Worst customer service ever.

Over charged me and refuse to refund my money, ignore any further responses, responses received have been arrogant and rude. Be warned, avoid at all costs. Would not recommend them to my worst enemy's streak stained jock strap.

Max2million

Hi Chris, have already emailed you multiple times and you have ignored me. You can respond to my previous emails if you so wish.

David F.Reid Cycles

Good bikes, super quick delivery.

Lex G.Reid Cycles
Stuart

Well I can honestly say this is the best customer service I have received in a long time. Thanks Matt for your contact and making sure the other kit is included.

Rob RShepparton

Poor Customer Service

I purchased a Reid Urban X2 (Size XL frame) bike online.
When it arrived I took it to a local bike shop to have it assembled.
The bike was supposed to come with a kickstand. The bike store owner told me that there was no kickstand in the box. I contacted Reid Cycles & was told that the bike should have come with a kickstand & that they would organise a replacement for me. I have emailed Reid Cycles twice since then to check on progress & have had no response from them for 3 weeks now. I am very happy with the bike. I am not very happy with Reid Cycles Customer Service.

Regards,
Rob

Thank you for that.
Regards

Great Product with Top Quality Customer Service

I bought the Urban X2 Model 3 weeks ago and has been using it since to go to campus. Got a student offer along with Free locks, pump, and lights. The freebies weren't not supposed to be free as I already had the student offer. However, as I didn't know this terms applied, Matt the customer service still got them sent to me for free anyway. Really satisfied with the quality and service from Reid Cycles.

Celine

CelinePerth, WA

Good quality bike

I bought a Lady Vintage Bike (Light, 7 speed with a basket at the front) about 5 months ago. The delivery was quick and we assembled it quickly.
We greased the bearings and the chain a few weeks ago, pumped some air in the tyres at the servo and the bike is running perfectly. It was good to get the lights, pump, lock and helmet for free.

Nafi

NafiSydney

Reid went above and beyond

Great service during a busy christmas period, gread bike

Zach A

Zach ACanberra

3 Weeks delivery - No Apologies

David F.Reid Cycles

Hi Zach. Sorry you had to go through the above. Our Custoemr Service guys are usually really sharp but we had a system upgrade running at that time. Please email david@reidcycles.com.au so I can sort this out.

Stacey

StaceySydney

Excellent customer service!!

Just wanted to say a HUGE Thankyou to Rowan from customer service in Melbourne.
I ordered a bike online for a Christmas present, then found out the person who I was buying for did not like the bike I had chosen.
After discussing my options with Rowan and finding out the other bikes I wanted to exchange it for were sold out he rang the warehouse to check on my order. He had the bike returned to the warehouse and refunded my money!
He was so helpful and polite, best customer service I have had in a long time.
My parents and myself have both purchased bikes from Reid, would highly recommend.

Sarah07

Sarah07Cairns

Good bike but don't order online

The bike arrived quick but it also arrived with a dent and random scratches all over it, the gear mechanism was faulty too, like it had been bent in transit. I emailed them back and forth but their responses were useless. In the end I took it to a professional to get it fixed and he agreed it wasn't a problem with the way it was put together but it had been damaged. I'm just really disapointed in the responses I got from Reid. Won't recommend! !

HugoMelbourne, Victoria

Avoid on line purchasing

Michael kellyrutherglen

Good Products But Do Not Buy Online

I bought a falco advanced road bike on line and had it freighted to hervey bay queensland. After assembling it as per instructions went for a ride and the gears slipped and the front deraileur did not move at all.
When i contacted reid cycles i was informed that it need adjusting and i would have to take it to a bike mechanic at my cost to get it fixed. Surely when you buy a new bike you would think that the gears would be already set up. The bike is good but make sure if you buy one you have access to one of their retail outlets or you will be paying extra to have it fixed

Michael kelly

sorry but there are no instructions on how to tune the gears and the bike arrived in good order so the gears on the bike must be very out of tune before the bike leaves the factory as they could not possibly be that far out
cheers