3.1

Matt

Matt

Ordered online

The store in Adelaide do not answer their phone. I left a message but no return of call. I’m sure they will say, as has been response in other reviews, we are busy like that’s a reason to drop any service?

You be the judge

Sad Panda

Sad PandaAdelaide

Bike left me injured after manufacturing fault and took over 3 months to get bike fixed.

Bike Shops

Find out how Reid Cycles SA, Adelaide compares to other Bike Shops

ozphys

ozphysadelaide

Perfect bike!

Bought my urban X2 bike to start riding again after 10years of non riding. Am so happy with my slick matte black bike!I got So comfortable to ride and fast! Just using the bike to recreational riding by myself or with my 5yr old son. I'd received good customer service and advice from Reid cycle shop. Great value for what you get in a bike. Highly recommended!

Great Service, Great Bike ... so far

Daz

DazAdelaide

Adelaide store and my Granite purchase

Big thanks to the Adelaide Reid team. I've visited the store 4 times over the last month, as well as several other dealers. All staff I dealt with were very helpful. This lead to 5 test rides over two days (thanks to the female staff member for her patience!!), and then the decision to buy the Granite. The bike I was going to take had a very minor issue that I could have lived with while the bike was being broken in, but the team built one for me out of the box within 24 hours, and on a busy long weekend. Picked it up today and gave it a reasonable run. So far so good. Thanks team.

Great Product for the Price Good after market service

www.amin.vnAU

How can the shop staff not know about Special Deals?

www.amin.vn

Bike delayed - they promised to arrive mid-january the latest, now 3wks overdue and counting

I ordered a bike during the boxing day sale from reid cycles Adelaide. I paid the full amount on the day. They told me the bike will come by mid january the latest. Called them up many times, poor customer service! its been more than 3 weeks overdue, and they keep saying "sorry, it's not our fault, another 2 more weeks", every time. They forget what the order was. They dont keep there promises seriously, very disappointed with their customer service. I wouldnt recommend anyone to buy from here.

Aussie
Aussie
David F.Reid Cycles

Hi Aussie. It was the Manager that was dismissed (not the lady who served you) - sorry, I can only work on assumptions as you haven't given your name. Please email Richie at Adelaide store adelaidemgr@reidcycles.com.au so he can sort this out.

Bike Shops

Find out how Reid Cycles SA, Adelaide compares to other Bike Shops

John W

John WAdelaide

A happy return to cycling

David F.Reid Cycles

Cheers John. See you on the bike paths!