Reid Cycles Vintage Ladies 6-Speed

Reid Cycles Vintage Ladies 6-Speed

See the Best Road Bikes in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Lilbluerider

LilblueriderMelbourne

So freaking awesome :-)

My partner bought me this in blue for my birthday. It is awesome! The only negative is the chain guard is a little flimsy, but it's easy to correct and one of the keys for my included bike-lock doesn't fit lol...so hopefully i never lose the 1 key! Recommend!!! I have the small model, I'm 158cm and this fits just right if I set the seat on the lowest safest point. Shipping was excellent and all parts in perfect condition.

Kasserole

KasseroleNsw

Love the look, but needs some improvements

I have had my watermelon vintage bike for nearly 2 years now. I like how comfortable it is to ride and the look of the bike. However, the stand needs to be stronger to hold the weight of the bike (especially with the front basket on - it always falls over). Also, when I push the gear lever up into top gear the chain can fall off and jam. I just avoid top gear, just incase. Finally, the mud guards, chain guard and basket attachment are all very flimsy and make an awful clanging noise when on uneven roads. If these things could be improved it would be a top bike.

emethys

emethysMelbourne, Victoria

value for money

I love my Reid vintage bike, I think it was worth the money. Pretty cheap quality on some parts ( basket bracket and bolts don't line up properly, bolts don't secure well, handlebars fell out once, chain guard very bendable) but overall, good for what they cost. And gorgeous to look at :)
colour range, style, affordability
cheap quality on some parts.

Reid Cycles
David F.Reid Cycles

Hi Emethys. The issues you mention are related to assembly. Please return the bike for a free service after a few weeks and mention these issues. I have passed this to the Workshop Manager in Melbourne. Regards, David