3.1

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (15)

Poor customer service, wrong communication

I have ordered two bikes online and after a long delay got an email saying my model is not available and suggesting me to upgrade to a higher model. I agreed and paid for it. Again got emails for delays in transit and finally got a sms to collect my bikes. When I visited the store, one bike was not arrived. Again contacted the customer service but no use. Store Rep confirmed they never received my bike.It is a waste of time, and seeking a refund now. It almost took 50 days and didn't have a positive outcome. I should have listened to the previous feedbacks here and not used their service.

mtb disc pro 27.5

Bought this bike online. Goods arrived a few days later. All in good order. I'm pretty hands on bike person, but by no means a pro bike mechanic. I needed to adjust the disc brakes/calibers in the back it was making noise as you pedal because the brake pad is rubbing against the disc. If you YouTube around you'll find ways to adjust the disc pads so it doesn't rub against it. Apart from this, shifting is smooth. Remember to lube your chain too. Most of this would have been done if you buy the bike in the shop.

Unhappycustomer

UnhappycustomerGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Paid for services but wondering if much was done???

Michael

Michael

Perfect bullet proof commuter bike - Reid Urban X3

Ken

KenSydney, NSW

Poor Customer Service

Purchased the MTB Pro on Monday 22nd June online after being told by the Sydney store that it could be ready for collection within 2 days. Called them on Thursday 25th June - phone in Sydney office either doesn't get picked up or is on busy dial tone. When I did get through I got put on hold for 18 minutes until I got fed up and hung up. I then wrote to the support email to ask for an update. All the reply said was that things are delayed due to the current circumstances (Covid ?). Strange because they sent an email out to say 3000 new bikes had arrived. Until now Friday 26th June I am still waiting for a reply.

Store LocationOnline Purchase for pickup at NSW
Colin

ColinSydney, NSW

Love the bike but brakes are scary lol.

Just received our MTB which was purchased on a budget of under $400. Very, very impressed with it's overall quality and it really is a smart looking bike in the new Charcoal colour (i'd call it met light blue personally). The couple of quality extras which were thrown in (front & rear little lights & key/cable lock) bought the price down to close to $300 for the bike by itself. So it really was excellent value for the $$........
BUT OMG......THE Braaaaakes!!! lol. Scary as hell on first steep down hill decline. Hopefully they will bed-in and become a lot more responsive. I really wasn't expecting the nearly zero response when I grabbed the levers. So beware and be careful if your sending your kids down a steep hill on one.

Charul

CharulGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Pathetic Buying and after service

Store LocationReid Melbourne

Awesome service at Reid Cycles Balcatta

I just want to say I was very happy with the service and staff at Reid cycles balcatta they were very helpful and assembled my bike in a timely manner. I love my new bike very easy to ride as it is light but still very sturdy.

Store LocationBalcatta, Perth, WA
Matt

Matt

Ordered online

The store in Adelaide do not answer their phone. I left a message but no return of call. I’m sure they will say, as has been response in other reviews, we are busy like that’s a reason to drop any service?

Dean F.

Dean F.Darwin, NT

Dose the job

Cheap Price for a Cheap Product and Service

tanlou

tanlou

Perfect product and amazing service

The Reid Deluxe Vintage bike is an excellent bike, exactly as described. Some issues with damage during delivery and an incorrect part but these were resolved super fast with exceptional customer service.

My husband purchased a bike online for me. Bike was too big for me, contacted Reid Cycles via email & they sent exchanger/refund terms. I rang Nth Melb. store, said bring bike in which we did. Exchanged the bike, no problems & excellent customer service, via phone & in store.

Tony

TonyMid North Coast, NSW

Good value bike. Damaged in delivery. Twice.

My Reid Xenon 29'er arrived with minor damage. Reid sent a replacement part. When Fastway Couriers delivered the new part it was also broken. Still a very good value bike.

Nabeel Aziz