Reid Cycles

Reid Cycles (page 2 of 15)

Online Store, Physical Store

Awesome service at Reid Cycles Balcatta

I just want to say I was very happy with the service and staff at Reid cycles balcatta they were very helpful and assembled my bike in a timely manner. I love my new bike very easy to ride as it is light but still very sturdy.

Matt

Matt

Ordered online

The store in Adelaide do not answer their phone. I left a message but no return of call. I’m sure they will say, as has been response in other reviews, we are busy like that’s a reason to drop any service?

Dean F.

Dean F.Darwin, NT

Dose the job

Cheap Price for a Cheap Product and Service

tanlou

tanlou

Perfect product and amazing service

The Reid Deluxe Vintage bike is an excellent bike, exactly as described. Some issues with damage during delivery and an incorrect part but these were resolved super fast with exceptional customer service.

Vin

Vin

Horrific customer service who threatens customer

My husband purchased a bike online for me. Bike was too big for me, contacted Reid Cycles via email & they sent exchanger/refund terms. I rang Nth Melb. store, said bring bike in which we did. Exchanged the bike, no problems & excellent customer service, via phone & in store.

Tony

TonyMid North Coast, NSW

Good value bike. Damaged in delivery. Twice.

My Reid Xenon 29'er arrived with minor damage. Reid sent a replacement part. When Fastway Couriers delivered the new part it was also broken. Still a very good value bike.

Nabeel Aziz

Nabeel AzizGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Reid Urban X2 is awesome

You be the judge

Richard Smith

Richard SmithDarwin, NT

Fixed wheel bike

My ride for a few Km and I started going up hill I hear this crack crack . I think I need to check this out thought it was the front sprocket but no the barring had gone and the chain was about to break
Just emailed Reid’s I’m in Darwin so I can only guess they won’t be fixing this onl got the bike mid January so it’s last 2 months
I was thinking of buy a MTB off them but I’ll buy local spend the extra $200 and not have any drama
I’m so disappointed
Don’t buy Rieds

Chris

ChrisMelbourne

Terrible service to fix faulty new bike

Bought a brand new mountain bike, have only ridden it four times and one of the pedals feel off, I drop it off for repair in December and its now February and they still haven't done anything!
Have emailed them and phoned a few times, they say they don't have any cranks in stock and will have to order them but in the almost 2 months my bike has been in the shop they still haven't placed an order!

Nilantha

NilanthaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Poor after sales service

Store LocationNorth Melbourne

Cheap quality and bad service. Stay Away.

Bought the Urban X3 wanting a reliable commuter. Bike let me down twice in a three months. First the crank/pedal came completely off whilst riding. Second the chain/rear derailer got caught in the rear wheel and caused over $300 worth of damage and Reid won't take responsibility for this. Their response is that if I am not going to pay for them to fix their issue then to come and collect the bike because it is taking up workshop space. What a complete waste of money. Best to spend a little more on a brand that will give you a bike that will last at least a year and look after you on the road.

Markus

MarkusBrisbane

Not worth your time or money

Sad Panda

Sad PandaAdelaide

Bike left me injured after manufacturing fault and took over 3 months to get bike fixed.

Maiscay

MaiscayForster

Forty-something getting back on the bike!

I purchased a Reid 27.5 inch X-Trail Mountain Bike online. It arrived promptly to regional NSW. I was going to have a crack at putting it together myself but I used a local bike mechanic. I'm really glad I chose this option as I'm not particularly handy. And you'd need more than just a set of allen keys & a bit of enthusiasm to do so. Anyhow, it runs like a dream. I'm really enjoying it. It's really sturdy and the click gears are awesome. The people at Reid were very helpful when I was asking lots of dumb questions before deciding to purchase. I'm extremely happy (though still really fat and unfit).

Paul W

Paul W

All round great experience...

I bought a 2018 Vice 3.0 hardtail from Reid online. I spoke to their call centre a few weeks before the purchase and they were very pleasant and helpful. I called them during my purchase (as ZipMoney customer service is terrible ) and they were very pleasant and extremely helpful. I've emailed them since to discuss something to do with the setup of my bike and they replied very quickly and were very helpful.

Hopefully, they'll start producing more high-end bikes and I can buy my next bike from them too.

Alex

AlexBrisbane

Bike broke first day - they wont replace it

After just a few KM my wheel broke. Reid confirmed the part was faulty but say they can't send me a new wheel for at least a month... dont you sell wheels?

ozphys

ozphysadelaide

Perfect bike!

Bought my urban X2 bike to start riding again after 10years of non riding. Am so happy with my slick matte black bike!I got So comfortable to ride and fast! Just using the bike to recreational riding by myself or with my 5yr old son. I'd received good customer service and advice from Reid cycle shop. Great value for what you get in a bike. Highly recommended!

Elmer L

Elmer Lasked

Reid Cycles Online Store

Ladies Classic eBike Display manual - Bought this bike for my wife, but it did not come with a manual for the display. Can one be e-mail to me? [email removed]

Dennis

Dennisasked

Reid Cycles

I have a Reid Condor road bike with chainring combo 48/40. I wish to upgrade this to 52/36. I find that I am now running out of gears. Can this be achieved without too much expense?

Ben D.

Ben D.asked

Reid Cycles

Have just assembled my mtb pro disc 27.5, having issues with the breaks-not much happening stopping wise after riding it

fullalelebro
fullalelebro

Hey, I find the brakes very sluggish too unless u grip down hard on them. Then they are very responsive.
Care to fill us in on question below if u have a kickstand?

Get an answer from our members and Reid Cycles representatives

Compare all 6 Reid Cycles
CategoryOnline Shops and Bike ShopsPhysical Shops and Bike ShopsPhysical Shops and Bike ShopsPhysical Shops and Bike Shops
Compare all 6 Reid Cycles