Reid Cycles

Reid Cycles (page 2 of 15)

Online Store, Physical Store

3.3

Tony

TonyMid North Coast, NSW

Good value bike. Damaged in delivery. Twice.

My Reid Xenon 29'er arrived with minor damage. Reid sent a replacement part. When Fastway Couriers delivered the new part it was also broken. Still a very good value bike.

Nabeel Aziz

Nabeel AzizGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Reid Urban X2 is awesome

You be the judge

Store LocationAdelaide CBD

Richard Smith

Richard SmithDarwin, NT

Fixed wheel bike

My ride for a few Km and I started going up hill I hear this crack crack . I think I need to check this out thought it was the front sprocket but no the barring had gone and the chain was about to break
Just emailed Reid’s I’m in Darwin so I can only guess they won’t be fixing this onl got the bike mid January so it’s last 2 months
I was thinking of buy a MTB off them but I’ll buy local spend the extra $200 and not have any drama
I’m so disappointed
Don’t buy Rieds

Chris

ChrisMelbourne

Terrible service to fix faulty new bike

Bought a brand new mountain bike, have only ridden it four times and one of the pedals feel off, I drop it off for repair in December and its now February and they still haven't done anything!
Have emailed them and phoned a few times, they say they don't have any cranks in stock and will have to order them but in the almost 2 months my bike has been in the shop they still haven't placed an order!

Nilantha

NilanthaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Poor after sales service

Store LocationNorth Melbourne

Cheap quality and bad service. Stay Away.

Bought the Urban X3 wanting a reliable commuter. Bike let me down twice in a three months. First the crank/pedal came completely off whilst riding. Second the chain/rear derailer got caught in the rear wheel and caused over $300 worth of damage and Reid won't take responsibility for this. Their response is that if I am not going to pay for them to fix their issue then to come and collect the bike because it is taking up workshop space. What a complete waste of money. Best to spend a little more on a brand that will give you a bike that will last at least a year and look after you on the road.

Markus

MarkusBrisbane

Not worth your time or money

Sad Panda

Sad PandaAdelaide

Bike left me injured after manufacturing fault and took over 3 months to get bike fixed.

Maiscay

MaiscayForster

Forty-something getting back on the bike!

I purchased a Reid 27.5 inch X-Trail Mountain Bike online. It arrived promptly to regional NSW. I was going to have a crack at putting it together myself but I used a local bike mechanic. I'm really glad I chose this option as I'm not particularly handy. And you'd need more than just a set of allen keys & a bit of enthusiasm to do so. Anyhow, it runs like a dream. I'm really enjoying it. It's really sturdy and the click gears are awesome. The people at Reid were very helpful when I was asking lots of dumb questions before deciding to purchase. I'm extremely happy (though still really fat and unfit).

Paul W

Paul W

All round great experience...

I bought a 2018 Vice 3.0 hardtail from Reid online. I spoke to their call centre a few weeks before the purchase and they were very pleasant and helpful. I called them during my purchase (as ZipMoney customer service is terrible ) and they were very pleasant and extremely helpful. I've emailed them since to discuss something to do with the setup of my bike and they replied very quickly and were very helpful.

Hopefully, they'll start producing more high-end bikes and I can buy my next bike from them too.

Alex

AlexBrisbane

Bike broke first day - they wont replace it

After just a few KM my wheel broke. Reid confirmed the part was faulty but say they can't send me a new wheel for at least a month... dont you sell wheels?

ozphys

ozphysadelaide

Perfect bike!

Bought my urban X2 bike to start riding again after 10years of non riding. Am so happy with my slick matte black bike!I got So comfortable to ride and fast! Just using the bike to recreational riding by myself or with my 5yr old son. I'd received good customer service and advice from Reid cycle shop. Great value for what you get in a bike. Highly recommended!

Federico

FedericoSutherland

Great bikes

I have bought two bikes from Reid, one Reid Falco and one Reid Xenon. I have been using them for more than 2 years and I am extremely satisfied. They work perfectly and they were very cheap.

mangoman

mangoman

Good value

Stef the Mus

Stef the MusTownsille

Reid Harrier

I required a commuter bike and wanted to keep the cost down so received my Reid Harrier, delivered to North Queensland for $268. For the money it was great value, rolls well, fast, a reasonable soft ride for 25 tyres. Seems to be reasonably bullet proof. I do a lot of road cycling as well and must say I'm impressed with the new purchase

Fam of 5

Fam of 5Sydney

Amazing calue for money & exceptional customer service

bwade1985

bwade1985Perth, WA

Abusive staff!!!

What a mistake I made purchasing through Reid Cycles...

Phone centre staff are abusive, arrogant, belittling, condescending and simply put.. rude...

Spent $700 on them and told me my 15 years putting a bike together is nothing compared to their 27 and that I should get a new job and some training... wouldn't even replace a faulty chain..

When I find a way to formally report specific persons and the company I will be.

Great Service, Great Bike ... so far

patrick

patrick

Not providing what was paid for

Bought a bike from them price included first year of service they will not provide the service because they don't have a store in Brisbane.. They still are open for business and could easily organize to get the work done.