Reid Cycles

Reid Cycles (page 3 of 15)

Online Store, Physical Store

Federico

FedericoSutherland

Great bikes

I have bought two bikes from Reid, one Reid Falco and one Reid Xenon. I have been using them for more than 2 years and I am extremely satisfied. They work perfectly and they were very cheap.

mangoman

mangoman

Good value

Stef the Mus

Stef the MusNorth Queensland, QLD

Reid Harrier

I required a commuter bike and wanted to keep the cost down so received my Reid Harrier, delivered to North Queensland for $268. For the money it was great value, rolls well, fast, a reasonable soft ride for 25 tyres. Seems to be reasonably bullet proof. I do a lot of road cycling as well and must say I'm impressed with the new purchase

Fam of 5

Fam of 5Sydney

Amazing calue for money & exceptional customer service

bwade1985

bwade1985Perth, WA

Abusive staff!!!

What a mistake I made purchasing through Reid Cycles...

Phone centre staff are abusive, arrogant, belittling, condescending and simply put.. rude...

Spent $700 on them and told me my 15 years putting a bike together is nothing compared to their 27 and that I should get a new job and some training... wouldn't even replace a faulty chain..

When I find a way to formally report specific persons and the company I will be.

Great Service, Great Bike ... so far

patrick

patrick

Not providing what was paid for

Bought a bike from them price included first year of service they will not provide the service because they don't have a store in Brisbane.. They still are open for business and could easily organize to get the work done.

dudded by big w

dudded by big wSYDNEY

Reid must honour their 12 month free service promise

Tahn

TahnSydney

Reid Cycles refuse to honour included servicing

I purchased a Reid Cycles bike as the sales assistant emphasised the purchase price included 12 months of servicing. Reid Cycles recently closed their Sydney store and failed to inform customers. Rather than put in place arrangements, they are refusing honour any servicing claims.

As seems to be the trend with reviews on here, Reid Cycles offer decent bikes but ABYSMAL customer service.

Max2millionBrisbane

Worst customer service ever.

Over charged me and refuse to refund my money, ignore any further responses, responses received have been arrogant and rude. Be warned, avoid at all costs. Would not recommend them to my worst enemy's streak stained jock strap.

Max2million

Hi Chris, have already emailed you multiple times and you have ignored me. You can respond to my previous emails if you so wish.

I am very happy with my Reid Urban X3

i just bought a Reid Urban X3 - I am very happy with the bike and Tom at Cheltenham provided the best advice and assisance i have ever had at a bike shop

Gus

GusMelbourne

Inferior parts and rushed construction

Harvey

HarveySydney

Unpleasant customer service.

Fred

FredSydney

5 stars to the bicycle - 0 stars to the people who work for REID (Sydney)

Picked up the brand new bike, had 2 major issues while riding back home. I went back to the shop the same day, but the mechanics did not give damn. I fixed the bike myself. Wrote to REID about the issue, no damn was given.

I find it really funny as I went to the GIANT shop (Clarence Street) for a consultation, while speaking to the guys at the workshop, I was told that the mechanics at REID are not famous to be up there.

By the way, the bicycles are actually really good for the price you pay!

AshBrisbane

It is almost one month now we haven't received cycle

Love my bike

I bought my Reid Falco Advanced six months ago from the Perth store. Since then I have clocked up hundreds of kms on it and its never broken a sweat. For $700 it came with Shimano 105 gearing - couldn't get better value for money anywhere. I have taken it for servicing several times (which was free) and the staff have been sensational. As a newbie cyclist when I bought this I planned to go buy a fancy more expensive brand bike if I enjoyed cycling but now I'm looking into one of the Vantage series Reid bikes just for the value for money and service that comes with it. Would recommend 10/10.

Michael Larcombe

Michael LarcombeHobart, TAS

Return Customer, yet another quality product and brilliant service

HBadger

HBadger

Great Product. Service could be better.

Sabrina

SabrinaSydney

Never again

Good bikes, super quick delivery.

Lex G.Reid Cycles
Stuart

Well I can honestly say this is the best customer service I have received in a long time. Thanks Matt for your contact and making sure the other kit is included.

Elmer L

Elmer Lasked

Reid Cycles Online Store

Ladies Classic eBike Display manual - Bought this bike for my wife, but it did not come with a manual for the display. Can one be e-mail to me? [email removed]

Dennis

Dennisasked

Reid Cycles

I have a Reid Condor road bike with chainring combo 48/40. I wish to upgrade this to 52/36. I find that I am now running out of gears. Can this be achieved without too much expense?

Ben D.

Ben D.asked

Reid Cycles

Have just assembled my mtb pro disc 27.5, having issues with the breaks-not much happening stopping wise after riding it

fullalelebro
fullalelebro

Hey, I find the brakes very sluggish too unless u grip down hard on them. Then they are very responsive.
Care to fill us in on question below if u have a kickstand?

Get an answer from our members and Reid Cycles representatives

Compare all 6 Reid Cycles
CategoryOnline Shops and Bike ShopsPhysical Shops and Bike ShopsPhysical Shops and Bike ShopsPhysical Shops and Bike Shops
Compare all 6 Reid Cycles