Reid Cycles

Reid Cycles (page 3 of 15)

Online Store, Physical Store

3.3

dudded by big w

dudded by big wSYDNEY

Reid must honour their 12 month free service promise

Tahn

TahnSydney

Reid Cycles refuse to honour included servicing

I purchased a Reid Cycles bike as the sales assistant emphasised the purchase price included 12 months of servicing. Reid Cycles recently closed their Sydney store and failed to inform customers. Rather than put in place arrangements, they are refusing honour any servicing claims.

As seems to be the trend with reviews on here, Reid Cycles offer decent bikes but ABYSMAL customer service.

Max2millionBrisbane

Worst customer service ever.

Over charged me and refuse to refund my money, ignore any further responses, responses received have been arrogant and rude. Be warned, avoid at all costs. Would not recommend them to my worst enemy's streak stained jock strap.

Max2million

Hi Chris, have already emailed you multiple times and you have ignored me. You can respond to my previous emails if you so wish.

I am very happy with my Reid Urban X3

i just bought a Reid Urban X3 - I am very happy with the bike and Tom at Cheltenham provided the best advice and assisance i have ever had at a bike shop

Gus

GusMelbourne

Inferior parts and rushed construction

Harvey

HarveySydney

Unpleasant customer service.

Fred

FredSydney

5 stars to the bicycle - 0 stars to the people who work for REID (Sydney)

Picked up the brand new bike, had 2 major issues while riding back home. I went back to the shop the same day, but the mechanics did not give damn. I fixed the bike myself. Wrote to REID about the issue, no damn was given.

I find it really funny as I went to the GIANT shop (Clarence Street) for a consultation, while speaking to the guys at the workshop, I was told that the mechanics at REID are not famous to be up there.

By the way, the bicycles are actually really good for the price you pay!

AshBrisbane

It is almost one month now we haven't received cycle

Love my bike

I bought my Reid Falco Advanced six months ago from the Perth store. Since then I have clocked up hundreds of kms on it and its never broken a sweat. For $700 it came with Shimano 105 gearing - couldn't get better value for money anywhere. I have taken it for servicing several times (which was free) and the staff have been sensational. As a newbie cyclist when I bought this I planned to go buy a fancy more expensive brand bike if I enjoyed cycling but now I'm looking into one of the Vantage series Reid bikes just for the value for money and service that comes with it. Would recommend 10/10.

Michael Larcombe

Michael LarcombeHobart, TAS

Return Customer, yet another quality product and brilliant service

HBadger

HBadger

Great Product. Service could be better.

Sabrina

SabrinaSydney

Never again

Good bikes, super quick delivery.

Lex G.Reid Cycles
Stuart

Well I can honestly say this is the best customer service I have received in a long time. Thanks Matt for your contact and making sure the other kit is included.
Stuart

Bike ok. Missing and defective parts. Poor customer service.

Rob RShepparton

Poor Customer Service

I purchased a Reid Urban X2 (Size XL frame) bike online.
When it arrived I took it to a local bike shop to have it assembled.
The bike was supposed to come with a kickstand. The bike store owner told me that there was no kickstand in the box. I contacted Reid Cycles & was told that the bike should have come with a kickstand & that they would organise a replacement for me. I have emailed Reid Cycles twice since then to check on progress & have had no response from them for 3 weeks now. I am very happy with the bike. I am not very happy with Reid Cycles Customer Service.

Regards,
Rob

Thank you for that.
Regards

Great Product with Top Quality Customer Service

I bought the Urban X2 Model 3 weeks ago and has been using it since to go to campus. Got a student offer along with Free locks, pump, and lights. The freebies weren't not supposed to be free as I already had the student offer. However, as I didn't know this terms applied, Matt the customer service still got them sent to me for free anyway. Really satisfied with the quality and service from Reid Cycles.

Daz

DazAdelaide

Adelaide store and my Granite purchase

Big thanks to the Adelaide Reid team. I've visited the store 4 times over the last month, as well as several other dealers. All staff I dealt with were very helpful. This lead to 5 test rides over two days (thanks to the female staff member for her patience!!), and then the decision to buy the Granite. The bike I was going to take had a very minor issue that I could have lived with while the bike was being broken in, but the team built one for me out of the box within 24 hours, and on a busy long weekend. Picked it up today and gave it a reasonable run. So far so good. Thanks team.

Steve O

Steve OMelbourne

Reid Xenon Mountain Bike

Bought this bike recently and had a great experience. The guys in the store were really helpful and knew what the were talking about. They didn't try to sell me anything - just steered me in the right direction based on what I needed the bike for.

Great work.