Reid Cycles

Reid Cycles (page 4 of 15)

Online Store, Physical Store

Bike ok. Missing and defective parts. Poor customer service.

Rob RShepparton

Poor Customer Service

I purchased a Reid Urban X2 (Size XL frame) bike online.
When it arrived I took it to a local bike shop to have it assembled.
The bike was supposed to come with a kickstand. The bike store owner told me that there was no kickstand in the box. I contacted Reid Cycles & was told that the bike should have come with a kickstand & that they would organise a replacement for me. I have emailed Reid Cycles twice since then to check on progress & have had no response from them for 3 weeks now. I am very happy with the bike. I am not very happy with Reid Cycles Customer Service.

Regards,
Rob

Thank you for that.
Regards

Great Product with Top Quality Customer Service

I bought the Urban X2 Model 3 weeks ago and has been using it since to go to campus. Got a student offer along with Free locks, pump, and lights. The freebies weren't not supposed to be free as I already had the student offer. However, as I didn't know this terms applied, Matt the customer service still got them sent to me for free anyway. Really satisfied with the quality and service from Reid Cycles.

Daz

DazAdelaide

Adelaide store and my Granite purchase

Big thanks to the Adelaide Reid team. I've visited the store 4 times over the last month, as well as several other dealers. All staff I dealt with were very helpful. This lead to 5 test rides over two days (thanks to the female staff member for her patience!!), and then the decision to buy the Granite. The bike I was going to take had a very minor issue that I could have lived with while the bike was being broken in, but the team built one for me out of the box within 24 hours, and on a busy long weekend. Picked it up today and gave it a reasonable run. So far so good. Thanks team.

Steve O

Steve OMelbourne

Reid Xenon Mountain Bike

Bought this bike recently and had a great experience. The guys in the store were really helpful and knew what the were talking about. They didn't try to sell me anything - just steered me in the right direction based on what I needed the bike for.

Great work.

Great Product for the Price Good after market service

Celine

CelinePerth, WA

Good quality bike

I bought a Lady Vintage Bike (Light, 7 speed with a basket at the front) about 5 months ago. The delivery was quick and we assembled it quickly.
We greased the bearings and the chain a few weeks ago, pumped some air in the tyres at the servo and the bike is running perfectly. It was good to get the lights, pump, lock and helmet for free.

Bill20

Bill20Brisbane

Urban X2 - You get what you paid for...

I bought my Urban X2 about 8 months ago. I use it for weekend rides and the first couple of months it was running well. It is not a quick bike but takes you from A to B. However after couple of months the gears became stiff and the chain started to come off. I got it serviced and got better but noticed this won't last long. Last week the sit holding clamp got broken and got it replaced at not cost under warranty. I would've wished I had spent few more dollars I got a better quality bike.

Find out how Reid Cycles compares to other Bike Shops

Great Customer Service. Value For Money.

I assembled my bike wrong & driving that way caused some damage to the wheel. I took my bike to the store & the cost was $40 to get it replaced as it was out of warranty. I had hardly taken the bike out. I emailed Reid Cycles & had a response the next day that all repairs were done at no cost. The bike is great value for money but most importantly the service is impressive. Thank you again. Great work Reid.

They won't help you if you don't cough up more $$$ for a NEW bike

Nothappy
Nothappy

You've misread it, it was a new bike, there was no adequate instructions in the manual to fix it and when I bought it in store you refuse to fix it or teach me to fix it without me coughing up $50 for a bike I've never ridden.

www.amin.vnAU

How can the shop staff not know about Special Deals?

Paresh

PareshGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Pleased with the prices and customer service!

These guys can be anyday trusted upon quality. I recently purchased a helmet from the new store at Collingwood and its awesome. The representative was really helpful in making the right choice for me.

Old Chook

Old ChookHowlong

Outstanding customer service & range of bikes & accessories!

It's a very pleasant surprise to find outstanding customer service these days and Reid staff are very friendly, professional and really know their products. Good value for money was just an added bonus.

Nafi

NafiSydney

Reid went above and beyond

Larry D

Larry DSydney

Great team, great selection of bikes!

Many thanks to the team at Reid. They were super helpful in helping me pick out the right bike for what I needed - and of course they are the best value in town! have a great day guys!

jd

jdcessnock

superb service and great bike

treehug

treehugSydney

Everything fell apart in less than 6 months!

Tam S

Tam Snewcastle

Awesome service and a great bike!

Reid cycles went out of their way to provide excellent service. The bike looks amazing and rides well too. Would recommend just for the friendly staff at Reid cycles.

TrueReviews

TrueReviewsAU

Fantastic Service in store and via email

After recently purchasing a Reid Cycle through a third party seller (Never again), I contacted Reid customer service regarding the bike as incorrect accessories arrived and I had a question regarding the price.
Joseph in customer service went out of his way to assist me, ensuring the staff at the Melbourne store knew I was coming in for my bike build and ensuring they knew exactly what was needed.
When going to the store the staff were extremely helpful and friendly. They went out of their way to assist me, showing me how to attach the new bike carrier I purchased for my tow bar etc.
This has been one of the best customer service experiences I have had in a long time.

David F.Reid Cycles

Cheers for that. Joseph is a champ.