Reid Cycles

Reid Cycles (page 4 of 15)

Online Store, Physical Store

3.3

Celine

CelinePerth, WA

Good quality bike

I bought a Lady Vintage Bike (Light, 7 speed with a basket at the front) about 5 months ago. The delivery was quick and we assembled it quickly.
We greased the bearings and the chain a few weeks ago, pumped some air in the tyres at the servo and the bike is running perfectly. It was good to get the lights, pump, lock and helmet for free.

Bill20

Bill20Brisbane

Urban X2 - You get what you paid for...

I bought my Urban X2 about 8 months ago. I use it for weekend rides and the first couple of months it was running well. It is not a quick bike but takes you from A to B. However after couple of months the gears became stiff and the chain started to come off. I got it serviced and got better but noticed this won't last long. Last week the sit holding clamp got broken and got it replaced at not cost under warranty. I would've wished I had spent few more dollars I got a better quality bike.

David F.Reid Cycles

Great Customer Service. Value For Money.

I assembled my bike wrong & driving that way caused some damage to the wheel. I took my bike to the store & the cost was $40 to get it replaced as it was out of warranty. I had hardly taken the bike out. I emailed Reid Cycles & had a response the next day that all repairs were done at no cost. The bike is great value for money but most importantly the service is impressive. Thank you again. Great work Reid.

Find out how Reid Cycles compares to other Bike Shops

They won't help you if you don't cough up more $$$ for a NEW bike

Nothappy
Nothappy

You've misread it, it was a new bike, there was no adequate instructions in the manual to fix it and when I bought it in store you refuse to fix it or teach me to fix it without me coughing up $50 for a bike I've never ridden.

www.amin.vnAU

How can the shop staff not know about Special Deals?

Paresh

PareshGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Pleased with the prices and customer service!

These guys can be anyday trusted upon quality. I recently purchased a helmet from the new store at Collingwood and its awesome. The representative was really helpful in making the right choice for me.

Old Chook

Old ChookHowlong

Outstanding customer service & range of bikes & accessories!

It's a very pleasant surprise to find outstanding customer service these days and Reid staff are very friendly, professional and really know their products. Good value for money was just an added bonus.

Nafi

NafiSydney

Reid went above and beyond

Larry D

Larry DSydney

Great team, great selection of bikes!

Many thanks to the team at Reid. They were super helpful in helping me pick out the right bike for what I needed - and of course they are the best value in town! have a great day guys!

jd

jdcessnock

superb service and great bike

treehug

treehugSydney

Everything fell apart in less than 6 months!

Tam S

Tam Snewcastle

Awesome service and a great bike!

Reid cycles went out of their way to provide excellent service. The bike looks amazing and rides well too. Would recommend just for the friendly staff at Reid cycles.

TrueReviews

TrueReviewsAU

Fantastic Service in store and via email

After recently purchasing a Reid Cycle through a third party seller (Never again), I contacted Reid customer service regarding the bike as incorrect accessories arrived and I had a question regarding the price.
Joseph in customer service went out of his way to assist me, ensuring the staff at the Melbourne store knew I was coming in for my bike build and ensuring they knew exactly what was needed.
When going to the store the staff were extremely helpful and friendly. They went out of their way to assist me, showing me how to attach the new bike carrier I purchased for my tow bar etc.
This has been one of the best customer service experiences I have had in a long time.

David F.Reid Cycles

Cheers for that. Joseph is a champ.

Dan S

Dan SBrisbane

Great service, competitive prices

Having recently relocated to Brisbane from Sydney. My family and I decided to make use of Brisbane's wonderful cycle network. Quite by accident we happened upon REID cycles Coorparoo store & decided to take a look. What a wonderful surprise it was to find a business that still believes in excellent customer service, great product and all without the exorbitant price tag! I highly recommend REID Cycles to anyone that is looking to purchase a new bike or related products.

Adam

AdamFrankston

Fantastic Service, Fantastic Bikes

Assembling my wife's Vintage Women's bike I ended up having a minor issue with a screw in the frame. The Head Office support was absolutely top notch, I was asked to bring the bike in (or post it back, but the former was easier for me) and it was swapped over for a new, assembled bike. While there I decided to purchase a second bike, just because of how great the experience had been. The Melbourne Sales Assistance was extremely helpful and great to deal with, and the bikes both my wife and I rode away with have been great to ride around on. We're from the Frankston area, and the trip into the city was easily worth it for both the customer service and the products themselves. Can't recommend Reid enough.

Find out how Reid Cycles compares to other Bike Shops

Bike delayed - they promised to arrive mid-january the latest, now 3wks overdue and counting

I ordered a bike during the boxing day sale from reid cycles Adelaide. I paid the full amount on the day. They told me the bike will come by mid january the latest. Called them up many times, poor customer service! its been more than 3 weeks overdue, and they keep saying "sorry, it's not our fault, another 2 more weeks", every time. They forget what the order was. They dont keep there promises seriously, very disappointed with their customer service. I wouldnt recommend anyone to buy from here.

Aussie
Aussie
David F.Reid Cycles

Hi Aussie. It was the Manager that was dismissed (not the lady who served you) - sorry, I can only work on assumptions as you haven't given your name. Please email Richie at Adelaide store adelaidemgr@reidcycles.com.au so he can sort this out.

Great service during a busy christmas period, gread bike

Chewy Fang

Chewy FangGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Perfect, Patient, Excellent Service! Top Notch!

Pedals fell off

Owned the bike for less than 3 weeks and the pedals almost fell off. Loose to the point of no traction could have seriously hurt me or worse. Customer service was none existent not even an apology, they offered to post me a new crank! Took the bike back got a refund, I was told by the mechanic that the are built on a production line and it wasn't their fault, take some ownership mate really! Micky mouse bikes shoddy workmanship and even worse customer service! I could go on but I will leave it there you have been warned!

David F.Reid Cycles

Hi RW. Did you assemble the bike yourself or purchase in store? Please email joel@reidcycles.com.au

RW
RW

The bike was assembled in your Melbourne shop. Don't try to make out this was my doing!

David F.Reid Cycles

Hi RW. I'm not making any accusations - just trying to understand the issue. Without knowing more we can't make any constructive contribution to solving this. Please email joel@reidcycles.com.au

John W

John WAdelaide

A happy return to cycling

David F.Reid Cycles

Cheers John. See you on the bike paths!