Dean F.

Dean F.Darwin, NT

Dose the job

Tony

TonyMid North Coast, NSW

Good value bike. Damaged in delivery. Twice.

My Reid Xenon 29'er arrived with minor damage. Reid sent a replacement part. When Fastway Couriers delivered the new part it was also broken. Still a very good value bike.

HBadger

HBadger

Great Product. Service could be better.

Bike Shops

Find out how Reid Cycles compares to other Bike Shops

www.amin.vnAU

How can the shop staff not know about Special Deals?

Sarah07

Sarah07Cairns

Good bike but don't order online

The bike arrived quick but it also arrived with a dent and random scratches all over it, the gear mechanism was faulty too, like it had been bent in transit. I emailed them back and forth but their responses were useless. In the end I took it to a professional to get it fixed and he agreed it wasn't a problem with the way it was put together but it had been damaged. I'm just really disapointed in the responses I got from Reid. Won't recommend! !

SinM

SinM

Very poor service, good value otherwise

David F.Reid Cycles

Hi SinM. Which store did you purchase from? I would like to investigate this further. Please email david@reidcycles.com.au

e_xitmildura

Could of been better service but more than happy with my bike.

JohnF, BentleighMelbourne

Expected worse from all of the reviews

Lex G.Reid Cycles
JohnF, Bentleigh

Follow up emails with Melbourne store manager sounded positive and are sending out free kit and free helmet. Will write more if/ when they arrive!

Terrible service, average product

Bike Shops

Find out how Reid Cycles compares to other Bike Shops

kozak

kozakparramatta

See how it goes!

Ok bikes

Satisfactory

I bought a Reid road bike last Sunday from the Brisbane store. So far so good. Included in the purchase of the bike was supposed to be a pump,light,lock and water bottle. They were out of stock of the lights, pump and water bottle. When I asked if they could post the remaining stuff the Gold Coast when it arrived they said no... False advertising
Cheap
Poor customer service

Pretty bike, but seems a bit shoddy

Elmer L

Elmer Lasked

Reid Cycles Online Store

Ladies Classic eBike Display manual - Bought this bike for my wife, but it did not come with a manual for the display. Can one be e-mail to me? [email removed]

Dennis

Dennisasked

Reid Cycles

I have a Reid Condor road bike with chainring combo 48/40. I wish to upgrade this to 52/36. I find that I am now running out of gears. Can this be achieved without too much expense?

Ben D.

Ben D.asked

Reid Cycles

Have just assembled my mtb pro disc 27.5, having issues with the breaks-not much happening stopping wise after riding it

fullalelebro
fullalelebro

Hey, I find the brakes very sluggish too unless u grip down hard on them. Then they are very responsive.
Care to fill us in on question below if u have a kickstand?

Get an answer from our members and Reid Cycles representatives

Compare all 6 Reid Cycles
CategoryOnline Shops and Bike ShopsPhysical Shops and Bike ShopsPhysical Shops and Bike ShopsPhysical Shops and Bike Shops
Compare all 6 Reid Cycles