mtb disc pro 27.5

Bought this bike online. Goods arrived a few days later. All in good order. I'm pretty hands on bike person, but by no means a pro bike mechanic. I needed to adjust the disc brakes/calibers in the back it was making noise as you pedal because the brake pad is rubbing against the disc. If you YouTube around you'll find ways to adjust the disc pads so it doesn't rub against it. Apart from this, shifting is smooth. Remember to lube your chain too. Most of this would have been done if you buy the bike in the shop.

Stef the Mus

Stef the MusTownsille

Reid Harrier

I required a commuter bike and wanted to keep the cost down so received my Reid Harrier, delivered to North Queensland for $268. For the money it was great value, rolls well, fast, a reasonable soft ride for 25 tyres. Seems to be reasonably bullet proof. I do a lot of road cycling as well and must say I'm impressed with the new purchase

Great Service, Great Bike ... so far

Find out how Reid Cycles compares to other Bike Shops

Great Customer Service. Value For Money.

I assembled my bike wrong & driving that way caused some damage to the wheel. I took my bike to the store & the cost was $40 to get it replaced as it was out of warranty. I had hardly taken the bike out. I emailed Reid Cycles & had a response the next day that all repairs were done at no cost. The bike is great value for money but most importantly the service is impressive. Thank you again. Great work Reid.

Great service, and love the bikes

I went in to the Sydney stores a couple of times before deciding on two bikes for my bf and I. Everyone has always been happy to help. The store can get very very busy at times but as long as you're patient and willing to wait, they'll give you great tips. Just received the bikes on Monday, put them together but wasn't sure of the safety so took them back into the store. The guys at the workshop were happy to check on both bikes for us and they did it within 20 mins. While they did this, we looked around Mandy helped us collate the rest of our accessories together. She was super friendly, recommended a great deal and we walked away very happy. I would recommend to nay of my friends.

Very helpful

Massive thank you to Reid for doing their best to repair my bike. At first I was I concerned at the length of time it was taking to fix but found out that it was because they had to order in some special parts. It is now working better than ever and I am very happy with it.

They have great mechanics and kept me updated on the progress all the way.

Gene

GeneGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Thank you!

Thank you so much to mandy and holly for being patient in answering all my queries. I really appreciate it. You got yourselves a pat on the shoulder. Good job guys and keep up the good work.

Good Customer Service from Mandy / Josh

I bought a Reid Griffon road bicycle about one month ago and I was satisfy with the customer service from Mandy and Josh from the Parramatta Road store. I recommend the service. The quality of the product is good in proportion of the price, however I got some difficulties with seat adjustment, it moves every time I adjust it again. Far from that everthing good.

Top Stuff

Bought two bikes form here - ordered over the phone and went down the next day to the Sydney store. it was obviously very busy but the staff were very helpful and juggled all the customers well. Had to wait about 20 mins to get everything sorted but it was worth the wait. They was particularly helpful and 'on it'

David F.Reid Cycles

Cheers dj. Enjoy the bike!

Peter

PeterSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good experience at their Brisbane store

We decided to buy a mountain bike for our son's birthday. Identified what we wanted online and went to the Brisbane store to have a look. The right bike was in stock and was on sale. 15 mins later had the bike on the back of the car and on our way home. Good service from staff. Only minor issue was the person checking the bike before giving it to us forgot to put the free bottle holder on the bike and we didn't realise until we got home. They also threw in a free pump, lock, lights and water bottle holder and bottle ( which was left at the store). Recommend you check their bikes out.
Good price for what you get, efficient service

Dan

DanSmithfield

Recommended!

I bought a Reid bike before, it's still working fine.
And this time I am getting two more bikes. The Condor racing bike for myself and the Lady bike for sister.
I put the order through on Monday and received the calls to pick up in the afternoon.
It's great values for money. I'd recommended to everyone.
Friendly and helpful staff.
They should completely assembled the bike and make it ready instead of making you wait for some 10 minutes plus. But otherwise it's all fine.

Nigel

NigelFortitude Valley

Excellent service

Just visited on Easter Monday. The shop was busy but the service was good. Having read comments below I was pleasantly surprised. They could have had more staff on given there was a sale, but otherwise excellent, we took the bike away with us, no need for assembly at home

David F.Reid Cycles

Thanks Nigel. The guys in the shop love seeing the good reviews!

MPA from South Australia

MPA from South AustraliaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Bought four bikes

The bikes are still working well and many guests comment they are really nice to ride. My falco elite is great and flys along. Overall, value for money and i believe quality exceeds the price paid; as per my experience.
MPA clare valley SA

David F.Reid Cycles

Thanks MPA. Glad you're enjoying the bikes. Adelaide is still on the cards for 2014 - stay tuned.

Maisie

MaisieBrisbane

My great birthday present

The staff made me wait about 10 minutes but when I did get served they helped me chose a bike which I love, I went with my brother to get it as my birthday present and I reckon the vintage ladies back is worth the money knowing that its the right size, easy to use and fun to go on bike rides with.
The service/help was fantastic
I had to wait 10 minutes to get served

Manky

MankySydney

Great place to get cycles if you have a small budget!

I had a small budget and was looking for a cycle just to go around in my university and that was when I came across Reid Cycles. I never buy a product without going through the online review and Reid was no exception. Even though their cycles had pretty decent reviews, there were lot of negative reviews about their customer service/ after sales service. I still gave it a try and I have not been disappointed at all.
I was served quickly, was allowed to test ride and was given decent discounts.

Find out how Reid Cycles compares to other Bike Shops

Not worth the time, effort - Reid City 2 (Melbourne)

David F.Reid Cycles

Hi JustWantToGetFit. Please email me at david@reidcycles.com.au so I can follow this up. Wheels should be true when it leaves the store. Don't know who you spoke to but this can be rectified.

Riding in the sunset

Just want to say a very big thanks to the Reid cycles Brisbane. Picked up the bike on Saturday afternoon even tho had to wait about 2 hours it was worth it, miss was wrapped. Caused bit of interest down Miami beach on Sunday evening. Keep up the good work. Thanks again see you soon.
Very easy to ride

Great first bike for son Amos 14YO

Wonderful service and great support and advice regarding size required for a 14YO boy- We ordered a large and got a medium - 3cm difference bicycle. (no fault as had XL on pakaging and M on frame). However, my son Amos, after consultation with you, now feels very comfortable riding the bike and appreiciates the help and advice from support at Reid Cycles.
great first bike for a 14yo
not that it was your fault but we got the wrong frame size - XL on box - M on frame (as measured)- We ordered a Large... Reid cycles happy to exchange if not happy

will