Gerald

GeraldPerth, WA

Excellent Service

Purchased my Pulse Reid E-Bike at Balcatta a week before they dropped the price by $200. Rang Reid (Pascal) and asked for a price adjustment. (not really expecting a positive outcome!). However Pascal arranged the whole $200 refund with no fuss. Really chuffed with the bike as well! A well priced, mid range E-Bike

Lovena

LovenaPerth, WA

Vintage in Perth

I bought a bike online, made a mess of things with the expected timing of delivery. I phoned up the WA store where Pascal not only changed the colour of my order (thanks for making it so easy), he put my vintage bicycle together and I had it in my hands days earlier than expected. This is actually the third time I’ve bought from Reid Cycles... I gave away my first bike due to moving, the second was a Mother’s Day present for my Mum and lucky number three is for me of course! Seven years between my first and last bike... I’d happily recommend Reid Cycles (the Perth store in particular)!

OId Boy

OId BoyPerth, WA

Excellent service, great value for money

Excellent service from the team at Reid Balcatta. Thanks Brodie for the prompt and educated service/advice. No hanging around or wait time. My daughter was delighted with her new cruiser and I walked away with a new bike too. Looking forward to practicing my monos on the new bike.

Michael

Michael

Perfect bullet proof commuter bike - Reid Urban X3

Store LocationNorth Melbourne
Colin

ColinSydney, NSW

Love the bike but brakes are scary lol.

Just received our MTB which was purchased on a budget of under $400. Very, very impressed with it's overall quality and it really is a smart looking bike in the new Charcoal colour (i'd call it met light blue personally). The couple of quality extras which were thrown in (front & rear little lights & key/cable lock) bought the price down to close to $300 for the bike by itself. So it really was excellent value for the $$........
BUT OMG......THE Braaaaakes!!! lol. Scary as hell on first steep down hill decline. Hopefully they will bed-in and become a lot more responsive. I really wasn't expecting the nearly zero response when I grabbed the levers. So beware and be careful if your sending your kids down a steep hill on one.

Awesome service at Reid Cycles Balcatta

I just want to say I was very happy with the service and staff at Reid cycles balcatta they were very helpful and assembled my bike in a timely manner. I love my new bike very easy to ride as it is light but still very sturdy.

Store LocationBalcatta, Perth, WA
tanlou

tanlou

Perfect product and amazing service

The Reid Deluxe Vintage bike is an excellent bike, exactly as described. Some issues with damage during delivery and an incorrect part but these were resolved super fast with exceptional customer service.

My husband purchased a bike online for me. Bike was too big for me, contacted Reid Cycles via email & they sent exchanger/refund terms. I rang Nth Melb. store, said bring bike in which we did. Exchanged the bike, no problems & excellent customer service, via phone & in store.

Store LocationNorth Melbourne
Nabeel Aziz

Nabeel AzizGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Reid Urban X2 is awesome

Maiscay

MaiscayForster

Forty-something getting back on the bike!

I purchased a Reid 27.5 inch X-Trail Mountain Bike online. It arrived promptly to regional NSW. I was going to have a crack at putting it together myself but I used a local bike mechanic. I'm really glad I chose this option as I'm not particularly handy. And you'd need more than just a set of allen keys & a bit of enthusiasm to do so. Anyhow, it runs like a dream. I'm really enjoying it. It's really sturdy and the click gears are awesome. The people at Reid were very helpful when I was asking lots of dumb questions before deciding to purchase. I'm extremely happy (though still really fat and unfit).

Paul W

Paul W

All round great experience...

I bought a 2018 Vice 3.0 hardtail from Reid online. I spoke to their call centre a few weeks before the purchase and they were very pleasant and helpful. I called them during my purchase (as ZipMoney customer service is terrible ) and they were very pleasant and extremely helpful. I've emailed them since to discuss something to do with the setup of my bike and they replied very quickly and were very helpful.

Hopefully, they'll start producing more high-end bikes and I can buy my next bike from them too.

ozphys

ozphysadelaide

Perfect bike!

Bought my urban X2 bike to start riding again after 10years of non riding. Am so happy with my slick matte black bike!I got So comfortable to ride and fast! Just using the bike to recreational riding by myself or with my 5yr old son. I'd received good customer service and advice from Reid cycle shop. Great value for what you get in a bike. Highly recommended!

Federico

FedericoSutherland

Great bikes

I have bought two bikes from Reid, one Reid Falco and one Reid Xenon. I have been using them for more than 2 years and I am extremely satisfied. They work perfectly and they were very cheap.

mangoman

mangoman

Good value

Fam of 5

Fam of 5Sydney

Amazing calue for money & exceptional customer service

I am very happy with my Reid Urban X3

i just bought a Reid Urban X3 - I am very happy with the bike and Tom at Cheltenham provided the best advice and assisance i have ever had at a bike shop

Love my bike

I bought my Reid Falco Advanced six months ago from the Perth store. Since then I have clocked up hundreds of kms on it and its never broken a sweat. For $700 it came with Shimano 105 gearing - couldn't get better value for money anywhere. I have taken it for servicing several times (which was free) and the staff have been sensational. As a newbie cyclist when I bought this I planned to go buy a fancy more expensive brand bike if I enjoyed cycling but now I'm looking into one of the Vantage series Reid bikes just for the value for money and service that comes with it. Would recommend 10/10.

Michael Larcombe

Michael LarcombeHobart, TAS

Return Customer, yet another quality product and brilliant service

Good bikes, super quick delivery.

Lex G.Reid Cycles
Stuart

Well I can honestly say this is the best customer service I have received in a long time. Thanks Matt for your contact and making sure the other kit is included.

Great Product with Top Quality Customer Service

I bought the Urban X2 Model 3 weeks ago and has been using it since to go to campus. Got a student offer along with Free locks, pump, and lights. The freebies weren't not supposed to be free as I already had the student offer. However, as I didn't know this terms applied, Matt the customer service still got them sent to me for free anyway. Really satisfied with the quality and service from Reid Cycles.