Reissi Mall

Reissi Mall

1.4

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (1)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (0%) · Not as advertised (100%)
harls

harlsSydney, NSW

SCAM. Run a mile.

I backed the Oreous pillow on Kickstarter in May 2017. Since then there has been nothing but empty promises. They sell the pillows online, but have scammed their original backers.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Product Appearance Not as advertised

Dishonest Company

Like many other reviewers on this page, I too ordered furniture, naively paid upfront and did not receive the goods. Following many phone calls and emails to Arthur, at Reissi Mall and being reassured that the delivery would arrive before Christmas 2017, I have not yet and will not receive my order.
Since I paid by credit card, thankfully my bank was able to refund me the money.

LesC

LesC

KEEP RIGHT AWAY FROM ANYTHING TO DO WITH REISSI

Find out how Reissi Mall compares to other Furniture Shops

Do Not Purchase - Report This Company To Fair Trading!!

These people are still trading on-line and still taking people's money. No not buy!! Like so many others we purchased an expensive office chair in September 2017. It never came...they are uncontactable!! They are still trading on-line!!! I encourage you to report them to Fair Trading...there are very severe penalties for trading whilst insolvent!!

Order October 2016

Do not purchase from this company - our office ordered to Visitors Chairs from Reissi Mall in October 2016. We paid full price up front believing an Australian company with a shop front would provide the goods - it is now January 2018 and we have received no goods. Reissi promised a full refund but never received that either even after countless emails and phone calls. You will never receive your goods.

This is 100% sure a scammer site.

they show at ebay deliver within 7 days after payment makes they never ship your chair and have contacted them few through email but never reply you even called up there phone number but never get back to you...bought on 17th SEP 2017 and today is 17th JAN 2018 still nothing... they are a real thief! stay far away from them

Andrei

AndreiSydney

Reissi Empire is in liqudation

The same has happened to me. I would equally like to get together with other people who have been ri

Purchase online and haven’t received the good as promised. Paid upfront in July 2017. and it’s january 2018 and I’ve tried calling the phone number and it rings out. I’ve just noticed that they are permanently closed.

Mike

MikeMelbourne

Purchased (and paid for) 8 delivery promises later (5 in writing by email) and i still do not have t

at the store and was offered a discount to Pay Now. I have 5 promises in writing about delivery (and more verbally) but 7 months later now 2018 and no delivery. AND note they have removed their phone number from their web site? clearly a scam.

Theodora

TheodoraMelbourne

Do not deal with this company

Bought 6 chairs and paid almost $3000. Waited 5 months due to manufacturing in Italy. No chairs and no refund from reissimal. HOWEVER as I paid with PayPal and put in a claim 1 day before the limited time of 180 days. I received all my money back!!!!

Redilan

Redilansydney

Thieves and Scammers

I purchased a couch and 2 arm chairs and paid $10000.00in advance on the 9th of January 2017. I was continually told the company in Italy made a mistake and they are re manufacturing it. They told me it would be here end of November. They would call me which they never did. They don't answer the phone anymore. I would like to get together with everyone else who has lost money and start some sort of action together perhaps go to a current affair. We must act quickly this is premeditated fraud. How do we contact each other?

Scam Scam Scam

Purchased Lorenzo Center console in April 2017. Paid full in cash going in person to check. Didn’t receive 3 months, 6 months, till now. No response to email. Asked refund they said, it’s due to arrive in Dec 17. Now I can see the store is permanently closed. Can all of us gather together and have meeting to lodge complaint as bunch of us.

They are theives

They completely deceived us and stole $5000 for a table that we ordered 4 months ago. Absolute scam artists and repulsive individuals. THIEVES.

Don't Buy From This Company

My experience has been exactly the same as everyone else on this site. Ordered sofa bed end of June, told it would arrive September and now every time I call I get the stock standard response - the ship has been delayed. I've tried to call the last 3 days with no response and no response to emails. My advice, lodge a complaint with Fair Trading and call your bank. Good luck :-(

Either a Scam or Incompetent

In May we purchased an office chair... same story as everyone else on here, expected delivery by August... August came and went, then told it will be October, we forgot about it and phoned in November to chase, then told again its only a few weeks away. That time has once against past. They dont respond to phone or email.

So on its 7 month anniversary I am writing this while on hold with the credit card company.

Message for Reissi: If you are not a scam you seriously need to work on your customer service.

Beware! Beware! Beware!

I purchased a table in January 2017 and paid in full. I have had the same experience as may of the reviews. Never received my table. After ringing and being told so many times, it's on the next ship, it's arriving next month, promises of a 10% refund none of which has happened, so many lies from 'customer service' it's just a joke and these people should be out of business. I can only say I was very lucky to have paid by Amex and they have refunded my money.

SueSydney

Get your money back ASAP

I bought a sofa bed in January 2017, paid all upfront, and was promised maximum 16 weeks delivery! I was dragged along for an extra four months (over the original 16 weeks) until talked to a solicitor and a few other customers. The fastest way to get the money back is to contact the bank for your credit card and ask them to reverse the payment. I tried Fair Trading and NCAT but it is lengthy and thank god I checked the reviews and talked to another customer with no goods. These people are just taking the money and not delivering the goods. Please, beware. I wasted my breath talking to them tens of times and emailed them maybe 30 times! They do not care. Do not play in their game. Get your money back ASAP through the bank!!!

Kenny

KennySydney

Not Delivered

I made an order in December 2016 and paid 4Ks in full. Delays after delays and poor communication (if any). Everyone has had the same experience here so I will not repeat it. Bottom line is just call the bank issuing your card and tell them you have not received the goods and provide all details i.e. invoice and emails. Ask them to do the "charge back and reverse the payment" on basis of non-delivery and scam. Save your time and do not bother talking to them.

Be careful people! After not delivering they also don't give your money back! It's a scam!

A consolidated pattern of no delivery and partial/no reimbursement.... or is it just SCAM?

SHACKLETONasked

Hello,

who on here has actually been refunded?
i have done the NCAT and now trying to get a certified money order to take them to court.....first time i have ever had to do this...and i am hoping i am on the most effective route....

if anyone has any advice...please let me know..thanks.

they owe us $5000 ......and when i tried to visit their store....i was told to EFF OFF!!!!.....wow....i have never had this bad experience in my whole life!!!!

Serena
Serena

Hi
I'm going to court this Monday and I hope to get some justice. After I think we should involve the press and the police cause this is a scam!
I hope you'll get your money back somehow..
I also think that Fair trading should do something otherwise what's the point of that agency?
I have never had such a bad experience either.

Sue

Fastest way is to call the bank issuing your credit card. If you have placed the order over the phone they can reverse it up to 18 months since the time order. No other way works with this crooked company! They are enjoying dragging you along! *mad*

SHACKLETON

thanks, i wish i paid with credit card though....i paid with EFT....i have lodged a request with the bank and they said that they do it case by case with EFT......

ARRRRRGHHHHH i am so sick of this place....absolute joke...

Helasked

there are 11 dissatisfied customers here, would it be possible to get legal representation together? There must be something we can do.

Wayne R
Wayne R

Hi Hel, we have been through NSW Fair trading with no success. Now escalating to NSW Civil and Administrative Tribunal. I don't hold out much hope for seeing any furniture a year after our order or getting any money back.

Thanks Wayne, I'll try Fair Trading too

Eric
Eric

The only good news is that I have finally received a refund for my table of almost $3k that never arrived. They had the money for over 9months though and it took over 2 months to get paid when they said it would be 4weeks. I will never know why they agreed to my refund yet others here have been told no...but I am a lot wiser for the experience and will NEVER prepay for anything again. Eric