RejuvAus

RejuvAus

See the Best Beauty Product Brands in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Rejuvaus

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (4)
KeKe
KeKeSydney, NSW

Rejuvaus Clarifying Serum

I've been using the Rejuvaus ABC Rx4 for more than 2 years now and absolutely LOVE It. It keeps my skin fresher and tighter than I thought a product could do for a mid lifer......HOWEVER I have just recently added the Clarifying serum at night and I AMAZED at the texture of my skin the next morning. The AHA and BHA levels are perfection...slight tingle when applying which I Love, I know its getting in there and doing its job. SO HAPPY with these products.

Rejuvaus C2 Gentle AHA Exfoliating Gel

Ever since I started using this Cleanser, my skin has felt amazing...smooth, soft and fresh. I’ll never go back to make up wipes again! In fact my three teenage daughters use it and feel the same way.

Shadiw
ShadiwSydney, NSW

Clarifying Serum

OBSESSED with the clarifying serum! Tried so many different kinds for my pores but nothing has refined them like this one. Doesn’t leave a greasy residue and dries straight away. Worth more than 5 stars.

Alisha
Alisha

Rejuvaus ABC

This product WOW!!! This has literally changed my skin! Really helped smooth out rough skin, lighten my pigmentation and hydrate without being irritating. Love that it has A B C plus much more all in the one bottle rather than buying three different types serums. Massive tick for me!!

Beauty Product Brands