100% · 140%

Diego F.
Diego F.

Relevant and useful

It is an experience in which different perspectives are exposed and helps to change the approach to job seeking tasks, as well as consider opportunities to work on our own career.
Simon V.
Simon V.
River
River
  Fair Incentive Verified

Matt is very warm, genuine and professional. I attended his workshop and have learnt many useful information as well as tips on how to find the right job, I am encouraged and inspired by him. I cant wait to use his service again in near future.
Happy camper
Happy camper

Matt's got your back!

Finding a new gig can be such a solitary and daunting task. Matt provides a great service, making one feel supported and informed with some external point of reference for how you are positioning yourself. Ultimately I felt a lot more confident having bounced thoughts off someone. Thoroughly reccomend!
Imogen
ImogenGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC
  Fair Incentive

Really useful advice

Matt is friendly and has great advice for people seeking to enter the mental health field as a new practitioner. I have come out with a stronger sense of how I can set myself up to secure employment and will be using the techniques he taught us in the future!
Mae A
Mae AGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great workshop!!

I learned so much from Matt's workshop, it was truly valuable. Matt was really attentive and dedicated to making the experience enjoyable and educational for everyone. His activity was particularly helpful, because it allowed me to see things from the perspective of a recruiter. I was able to differentiate between strong and weak job applications, which has motivated me to improve my own. I want to give a big shoutout to Matt for putting together such an awesome and informative workshop. Thank you so much!
Liss S.
Liss S.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great help!

Matt has been so helpful, encouraging & supportive throughout this process of changing careers! He's incredibly knowledgeable, and I didn't know how much I didn't know until I got his help. His advice is insightful and practical. Would 100% recommend this service!
Jerry
JerryGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Matt helped me land my dream job!

I reached out to Matt when I was looking for a new job because I knew I was underselling myself in my CV and cover letters and could use some support to boost my confidence. Matt helped me craft a CV and cover letters I could be proud of. Not only did he support me with the application process, but he also offered coaching on interview skills. Thanks to Matt's help, I was offered the first job I interviewed for, a position I was really excited about! I highly recommend Matt's services, and I would work with him again in the future.
Dre
DreGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Best money I’ve ever invested!

Matt is honestly amazing! He helped throughout the WHOLE process, really boosted my confidence, so much so that thanks to him, I managed to land a job in a completely different industry to my line of work before I travel overseas.
He understands how overwhelming it can be to start a new job, as a young immigrant with english not being my first, he was approachable and extremely patient. I couldn’t recommend him enough!!! From the emotional support he provides to his proactiveness 10/10!!
Alix
Alix

So greatful for the support I received

Matt offered genuine support to encourage and help regain confidence
Christopher Bate
Christopher BateGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

A rewarding experience with results

I highly value Matt’s enthusiasm for employment coaching! His bright and easy to understand approach catered specifically to my needs and circumstances, and I left feeling empowered and equiped to take on my goals with a confidence I did not have before. Unlike other services I have used, this one made employment coaching an exciting and enjoyable experience, I am so grateful for that momentum and I am already seeing results!
I wish this business so very well and thank Matt sincerely for my positive experience,
-Christopher Bate
Ryan H.
Ryan H.

Matt is professional, kind, supportive and gets the job done!

I had never used a job coach before this, and after Matt's service, I would never look for work blindly again. Matt did the heavy lifting that would have taken me days in even just one hour. More specifically, Matt assisted me in building my resume and cover letters, made applications on my behalf, taught me interview skills and was with me every step of the way. What was special about Matt's approach was how person-centred and cared about I felt during the process. He offered his time at the end of every interview to de-brief, and I felt supported every step of the way. With the integrity Matt works with, I would recommend him to anyone looking for a new career.
onkartejkaur
onkartejkaurGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Highly recommend

Matt's expertise and enthusiasm was very encouraging and inspiring. His ability to inform me about where, when and how to provide important information about myself, gave me the professionalism I needed to apply for positions with clarity and confidence.
Jessica N.
Jessica N.

Matt went above and beyond!

I reached out to Matt and his services when I moved interstate. I was feeling anxious because I had not heard anything back from any company's and time was ticking on. Matt's approach really is relational as he was with me every step of the way. He was genuinely interested in how I felt in interviews and I received check ins. He made me feel like everything was in control and I was not alone in this daunting process. I found a job was seemed perfect for me, and he supported me with the application, and it was a success!