Medi Pro Osteo Intelligent Voice

Medi Pro Osteo Intelligent Voice

See the Best Massage Chairs in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Medi Pro? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Life changing purchase Medi Pro Massage Chair

To Andrew thank you for your professional first class customer service we are so glad we made the inquiry about this great exceptionally well made product that has been a life changing purchase.
As a shift worker working in the public service it is great to come home and destress and relax.
Very highly recommend this company who value their customer service and product

Purchased in .

Excellent Choice

After A Lot Of Searching And Reviews Have Finally Found Massage Chair That I Like ,Very Happy With This Product. Delivery Time Was Excellent ,Wasnt Expecting To Arrive At My Address So Quickly.

Fantastic value !

After a lot of searching for a massage chair l took the plunge and purchased from Relaxation Station and what a great choice it was , l have had massage chairs before but this one is far superior in quality and comfort than the others and cheaper ...the massage is excellent ! My chair was delivered in a matter of days and l now have had it 3 months and am delighted in it , l would highly recommend buying from Relaxation Station .

Purchased in .

• Incentivised Review No
Kylie S.
Kylie S.South West, WA

Pure bliss

After recently having spinal surgery I was looking for something to give me daily relief. The medi pro osteo intelligent voice controlled chair is just pure bliss. I use it everyday to get me going in the morning and soothe me at the end of the day. A big investment but with every penny. Service over the phone was outstanding.

Massage Chairs