Reliance Roof Restoration

Reliance Roof Restoration

See the Best Roofing Companies in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Reliance Roof Restoration? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

3.1
    Ronzinho
    RonzinhoCaloundra

Totally unprofessional

Muz
    MuzSydney, NSW

A neighbours perspective

I was not a customer, but a neighbour of a customer. Quite an experience. I came home one afternoon to find the entire side of my house, including new awnings, windows, guttering and facia, plus brick walls plastered with the dirt and mud from the roof cleaning of the neighbour's house
    When I fronted the 2 young guys doing the roof, they said it happens every job and we should have been told. I had to spend an hour sorting it out, removing windows to clean them and supervising the cleaning. They did a half-hearted job and complained about how to clean the fascia using a bucket.
    We did observe no primer coat was put on the neighbour's roof, only 2 topcoats. Certainly wouldn't hire these cowboys.