Reliance Roof Restoration

Reliance Roof Restoration

See the Best Roofing Companies in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Reliance Roof Restoration? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

3.1
  • Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees

chantell w.
chantell w.Sydney, NSW

Complete roof restoration - Very HAPPY Customer

Extremely happy with professional honest quality service provided to us. Stuck to original quote, excellent service and very friendly. Complex job completed fixing and restoring roof and leaks. Our neighbors have even commented on what a great job and how good and brand new our roof looks
I would highly recommend Reliance Roof Restoration in Rockdale to my family, friends or anyone in need of roof service and restoration.

sam
samSydney, NSW

professional service. Will recommend him

All good was best service received , he did the great job on restoring the roof, will recommend him, all the job was done in professional way
thanks for great service

Anthony
Anthony Sydney, NSW

Amazing job, well mannered and well worth it!

We had put this off for some time due to other priorities and recently re engaged and used Reliance Roof restoration. Mason and Nathan did our 2 storey roof , repaired, replaced, cleaned and painted. They did an amazing job and even had my neighbours wishing they had done theirs before selling ! I can't stop looking at my roof from the roadway, complete transformation. Very Very Happy with their work and would highly recommend !

First Class Job

Very detailed in getting the job done properly. Spent the time to achieve a first class finish leaving the site clean and tidy. A complete refresh of a 63 year old terracotta tile roof.
Peter

Roofing Companies

Find out how Reliance Roof Restoration compares to other Roofing Companies

Looks great

Scotty and Eli did a great job,very happy with how it turned out.The boys had to deal with a lot of hold ups due to weather but got it done as fast as possible

Would highly recommend!

Got my roof restored in Camden, NSW and couldn't be happier! I watched from the cameras to make sure the guys were honest and they did exactly as they promised, even went above and beyond to paint underneath my solar panels. Definitely worth the investment getting your roof restored with these guys. Our job was done by the Campbelltown franchisee Riley, I couldn't recommend him and his crew enough!

Syed
SyedSydney, NSW

Excellent Service

The Services were Fantastic and did great job at my Place. Much appreciated guys..Thanks for doing great work.I will refer you guys to my family friends in future,related to roof restoration Jobs..

Job Satisfaction
Steve and Lynn
Steve and LynnSydney, NSW

Roof restore

Big thanks to the reliance roof boys of South West Sydney, Tayfur, Stelian and Stefan. From Tayfurs quote and reassuring manner to his boys always turning up before scheduled time, professional attitude and workmanship. They where always courteous, friendly and extremely tidy. They where very accommodating and flexible to suit our availability. Fixed all that needed to be as promised by Tayfur at the quoting stage. Very professional and thorough workmanship. We are extremely happy with the team and their workmanship and obviously our New roof. Will definitely be recommending these boys to friends.
Steve and Lynn

Chris Griffiths
Chris GriffithsSydney, NSW

Fantastic

Just had the roof repaired and painted,everyone involved was a pleasure to deal with and the work carried out was of the highest quality. The roof looks fantastic there was no mess left behind .From my personal experience I can't praise these guys enough , so thank you Justin & team for a great job done and from an extremely happy client

Chris G