Reliance Solar

Reliance Solar

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (8)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (7)
  • Purchase Price$8,500.00
  • Timeliness
  • Rates and Fees
  • Installation

Great service, no pressure.

Thanks Reliance Solar for quick, reliable and trustworthy service. Sud came around to provide a qoute, we never felt pressured and he explained everything we wanted to know in detail. The guys installing were polite and professional. There were no issues with timing. The installation and timing was organised quickly and it all happened as we were told it would. Another happy customer.

Trustworthiness
Rates and Fees
Ever Power Solar

6.6kw Solar deal just @ $2,999 only + Free travel voucher worth $1,500.

Install a 6.6KW system for only $2,999.00, and receive a travel voucher worth $1,500.00 if you choose to install with us within 7 days of making an enquiry.

Ad
Just Me
Just MeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Simple and easy setup

The panels were installed within a week of signing up with Reliance Solar. I have just bought my first home and have had a number of companies come around to sell solar but Reliance Solar was by far the cheapest and best quality for my 6.6kw system. Can't wait to start seeing some savings.

System Size6.6 KW
Panel PurchasedQ Cells

Perfect

Everything installed within days of first consult. Very impressed with the service and afterservice. All my questions were answered. Would highly recommend to anyone looking to install solar panels to their property.

Panel PurchasedThe best ones available
Solar Panel Installers

Find out how Reliance Solar compares to other Solar Panel Installers

Andrew
AndrewSouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing work

Very happy that I decided to let reliance solar do my 10kw system, not only did they give me the best price but their work was fast and very clean with great quality. The boys did great team work and were on time in the morning.

Get quotes

Get quotes from Solar Panel Installers servicing your area

Receive up to 3 quotes with ProductReview.com.au

Get quotes
Jacqui
Jacqui

Solar Solis installation and connectivity.

Everything was done with ease and on time and response from the team was immediate when I needed help as I did not turn on the inverter correctly, highly recommended. they were helpful and patient with me. Thanks guys.

System Size10.2 KW
Panel PurchasedSolis
Purchase Price$8,500.00

I am very happy about whole procedure. Very consultant. Happy to recommen for any one.

Quite easy process. Technician are good. Didnt have much problem other than install growatt app. I try to get help from hot line they were terrible. Couldn't even talk to them. Luckly my consultant Kavtuk help me

System Size6.6 KW
Ever Power Solar

6.6kw Solar deal just @ $2,999 only + Free travel voucher worth $1,500.

Ad
egale_globe
egale_globeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic service and Quality Product

Sud and the team at reliance solar do great work! Installation was fast, professional and the installers not only showed up on time, but even found a flaw on the roof of my brand new house that the building inspector missed! They were always easy to get into contact with, and explained everything so that I was always making informed decisions. I had checked with a few other solar groups around my area but the service provided by Reliance Solar was too good. Would recommend to family and friends in a heartbeat! Thanks again guys! - MacKenzie Ryan. (Area: Springmountain)

System Size13.2 KW
Panel PurchasedSeraphim
Warranty Claim MadeNo

Best choice for those looking for value and someone you can rely on.

Reliance is a company you can rely on. I wanted a really good PV system at the best price. What I did not expect was the best service also. Amazing.

Panel PurchasedSMA Sunny boy 5kw