Reliance Solar

Reliance Solar

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (8)
  • Purchase Price$8,500.00
  • Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees
  • Installation

I love your service. Best service ever

Since I got a solar from Reliance Solar we have start saving a lot of money. It's unbelievable. My first bill came out with $350 credit, that means rather than I pay $350 dollars I got $350 on my pocket actually I saved $700, I love it.

Great service, no pressure.

Thanks Reliance Solar for quick, reliable and trustworthy service. Sud came around to provide a qoute, we never felt pressured and he explained everything we wanted to know in detail. The guys installing were polite and professional. There were no issues with timing. The installation and timing was organised quickly and it all happened as we were told it would. Another happy customer.

Just Me
Just MeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Simple and easy setup

The panels were installed within a week of signing up with Reliance Solar. I have just bought my first home and have had a number of companies come around to sell solar but Reliance Solar was by far the cheapest and best quality for my 6.6kw system. Can't wait to start seeing some savings.

Solar Panel Installers

Find out how Reliance Solar compares to other Solar Panel Installers

Perfect

Everything installed within days of first consult. Very impressed with the service and afterservice. All my questions were answered. Would highly recommend to anyone looking to install solar panels to their property.

Get quotes from Solar Panel Installers servicing your area

Get quotes

Great product and service. Thank you!

Excellent fast easy service. Reliable workmanship and very helpful throughout the installation. Definitely recommend this product and installation for your next solar power. Cannot thank enough for powering my eco friendly home.

Andrew
AndrewSouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing work

Very happy that I decided to let reliance solar do my 10kw system, not only did they give me the best price but their work was fast and very clean with great quality. The boys did great team work and were on time in the morning.

Jacqui
Jacqui

Solar Solis installation and connectivity.

Everything was done with ease and on time and response from the team was immediate when I needed help as I did not turn on the inverter correctly, highly recommended. they were helpful and patient with me. Thanks guys.

I am very happy about whole procedure. Very consultant. Happy to recommen for any one.

Quite easy process. Technician are good. Didnt have much problem other than install growatt app. I try to get help from hot line they were terrible. Couldn't even talk to them. Luckly my consultant Kavtuk help me

Installation

Excellent Service

Professional service offered from enquiries to the delivery of product at a competitive price. Follow up enquiries were also attended to immediately by . I will recommend Reliance Solar for anyone.

Solar Panel Installers

Find out how Reliance Solar compares to other Solar Panel Installers

Cheyne B
Cheyne BSouth East Queensland, QLD

Professional, knowledgeable and value for money

We had Reliance Solar pay us a visit and was good at explaining the different options etc. Within five days we had panels on our roof ready to go. The installers were quick and professional and the products work fine. The app is great to monitor your energy and keep an eye on the system.
Aftersales service and support is great and I recommended Reliance Solar to everybody
Thanks to the team

Get quotes from Solar Panel Installers servicing your area

Leo
LeoSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Customer Service

Thank you to Sud for a full detailed explanation. He is very professional with all the knowledge in a solar system that can help customers to make the right choice. I would highly recommend Sud from Reliance Solar to anyone who wants a solar system on their house.

egale_globe
egale_globeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic service and Quality Product

Sud and the team at reliance solar do great work! Installation was fast, professional and the installers not only showed up on time, but even found a flaw on the roof of my brand new house that the building inspector missed! They were always easy to get into contact with, and explained everything so that I was always making informed decisions. I had checked with a few other solar groups around my area but the service provided by Reliance Solar was too good. Would recommend to family and friends in a heartbeat! Thanks again guys! - MacKenzie Ryan. (Area: Springmountain)

Best choice for those looking for value and someone you can rely on.

Reliance is a company you can rely on. I wanted a really good PV system at the best price. What I did not expect was the best service also. Amazing.

Great customer service, Nolageable installers, reliable product.

Kutuk the sales consultant was great and explained all the details well. The installers we also friendly and nolageable to answer any questions i had about the installation. The system has worked perfectly without any problems at all. Thanks Reliance Solar. I'll be recommending you to my family and friends.