Remington Salon Turbo AC2400AU

Remington Salon Turbo AC2400AU

MPN: REM-AC2400AU

See the Best Hair Dryers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

CANDACE

CANDACENUGGETTY

High end and complicated

This hair dryer is really for pros who do a lot of blow drying every day. You definitely have to read the instruction manual to get the most out of it. Formal training on hair dryer use would probably help as well. It’s powerful and well made. It just isn’t for ordinary people like me. It has multiple settings that are not necessary for a novice beautician. It's easy to hold and the directions explain well all the various dials. Ordinary folk can probably spend a lot less, get something simpler and satisfy their hair drying needs.

Declan Ewing

Declan EwingEvergreen

This is a good value for a solid dryer

People complaining about the size, weight, and noise, what are they comparing it to, travel dryers? It's perfectly average sized, actually a tiny bit smaller, lighter, and quieter than the standard dryer I replaced with it. Decent amount of power for heat and blow functions.
This is a good value for a solid dryer.

Flyfisher

FlyfisherAbbottsford

Great - has a lot of power

Happy with this dryer. It passes a large volume of air (bit noisy) and can blow out and dry my hair really fast. It replaces a tired old travel hair dryer that was being used as a pout main one for years. Its full size and has plenty of oomph and control

Mitchell R

Mitchell R

Pretty good

It's affordable and it does the job. Definitely no complaints for the price and for how powerful it is. I'd recommend this product if you're on a bit of a tight budget and want something that does a pretty good job

Remington
Spectrum BrandsRemington

Lisa

LisaMelbourne

Great, super quick dryer

Very well price. Drys hair really quickly. No complaints. Definitely more reliable and more powerful than my old "Reliance" hair dryer, which would stop and start intermittently. Very highly recommend.

Sweet Garden

Sweet GardenKyneton

Wonderful Dryer Brilliant!

I use this every day and I am very impressed with it. It feels wonderful in the can and gives me really precise control styling my hair. It also has the power to just quickly blow out and dry my hair if I am in a hurry. It is well constructed with an ample cord length. I think it may well be the best dryer I have owned!

Cyber12

Cyber12melbourne

Great Full Sized Hair Dryer

After spending a large part of last year on the road, this was a present to my partner and she absolutely loves it.
It is a full sized salon style hair dryer. It strong, solid and pumps out consistent large volumes of hot air with ceramic element and has a turbo setting for extra drying Good product.

Kgan

Kgan

This is prefect! Can’t live without it!

This is one of the best hairdryers i have had. makes my everyday life easier. Easy to use. Dry my hair quickly. Very powerful. Not too expensive though. change temperature quickly without hassels.

Gailj

GailjMelbourne

Perfect! Good quality good price

The first time i used this hair dryer i was amazed at how quickly it dried my hair. I was also impressed that i didn't get as much frizz as i did from my previous dryer. Its easy to hold not at all heavy and you have 3 settings both for temp and speed.

Craig

Craigmelbourn

Good Birthday present

I bought this hair dryer for my wife as a present and she thinks its great. She said,- that hair dryer is great present for her birthday. She was very happy to get rid of her old hair dryer. It is a great quality drying product with stylish and good looking design. Dries hair very fast and efficiently, not so noisy and not heavy..
I think price is a little bit high, but if my wife happy I am happy man.

Joy63

Joy63AU

Lightweight, powerful and efficient.

I purchased this hairdryer based on the reviews I read here on product review. Thanks everyone!

The salon turbo is quiet compared to my old hairdryer, it's fairly lightweight and seems to be well made/durable. There are 2 speed settings and cool, warm and hot heat settings. There is also a cool shot button, which most hairdryers seem to have, as this helps to set the hair style. I'm really happy with the speed in which this dries mine and my daughters' long hair. I'm happy thus far with my purchase.

Steven

StevenWagga wagga

Had it 6 months and havent looked back

This is a great hairdryer, I use this just about everyday, has great power and gets the job done in next to no time. Very well made and a great size fits perfectly in my bathroom cupboard

I want to say

I want to sayMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Good value

Brought this hairdryer this year. Good hairdryer if you are not after something fancy. Has both cool and warm air and different speed settings. Perfect for drying your hair after a shower or bath.

sexysmash

sexysmashMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

A very sturdy designed hairdryer, great for everyday use

It is a great looking hair dryer, very sturdy & made of quality materials, it dries my hair very quickly & is a nice size. Fits perfect in my draw.

ozeBloke

ozeBlokeAU

Had it for over a year now, works like a charm

Bought on sale at Myer last year, this dryer has best performance in class for drying wet hair and has non slip handle which is ideal for a firm grip.

amazing product. Worth for the Price.

Great product. Has got both cool and warm air so that anyone can choose. Easy to handle. Love this. No need to run for a salon. Your salon journey is at your own place. Recommend to anyone who wants to save your money and explore the world of fashion at your own home.