Remington Silk Ceramic

Remington Silk Ceramic

AC9096AU and AC9097AU

See the Best Hair Dryers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Can't fault it

Can't fault this hair dryer, especially considering the price. Really good value, it's my second one and I will be buying another one after this.

Good...does the job

Purchased this as I needed a new hair dryer. Find it takes a while to dry my hair. However, its great as it has 3 speed settings, 3 temp settings and turbo mode. Got it on special, not sure I would pay full price or I might purchase a different one for the price.

Great!

Great for the price. Doesn't take long to dry my hair and it doesn't feel like I'm about to burn my scalp/hair off. Good size, isn't too bulky so finding a spot to store it is easy! Only downside is the colour (plum isn't really my style) however that's an easy one to look past.

Perfect for me!

I really appreciate this dryer, I have rather fine hair and I find the ceramic element just perfect for me. I can take my time and style without feeling like I am over drying my hair or just turn it up if I need to quickly dry and go. Good ergonomic design.

It’s ok

Chose this because of its wattage and didn’t appear to be too heavy. It’s just ok though - it doesn’t produce a high heat which may suit some people but my hair type needs it. Wouldn’t purchase again.

Great full size hair dryer

This has bee great so far. It is a full sized dryer which is a big relief because I was using a travel dryer as my main one for far too long. It has such power! If I want to just dry my hair and not style it, I can blow it out in under three minutes and be out the door ( I have very fine hair) or I I want to take the time, you can turn it down lown and style. Its a great package and works well in every department.

Part of my daily routine

This hair dryer went from being 'oh wow its new" to part of my routine in no time. I just blow out my hair everyday after my shower and it always meets my needs. It has really good control and focuses the heat wellw where I want it, You can crank it up to hot and high too if you are in a hurry. It feels good in the hand and works very well indeed.

Happy With This Hair dryer

Just got this as a very necessary upgrade from my old one and so far I am very pleased with it. Its much larger, but I have far better control of the heat and airflow but its also a touch heavier. I found my hair dried ain about half the time and its much easier to style too. Now all it has to do is be reliable and I will be happy!

It was okay but blew up after a few months

I got this hairdryer and it was great while it lasted but it blew up on my after shredding itself from the inside and went up in smoke on me

As always, a good dryer

This is one of the best hairdryers. It packs all the features that Panasonic has had in theirs, and more. However, the handle gets chipped easily and is unsuitable for pro applications.

Plenty Of Power Good Results

Very pleased with the results from this dryer. I was a bit dubious about the ionic technology and ceramic elements supposedly retaining moisture in the hair but this really does do a beautiful job and does seem to not dry things out too much.
It has plenty of power and heat to get a great finish.
Very versatile hair dryer. Am happy with it

Such a Good Dryer

We got this from the Good Guys with a discount voucher my goodness! What an improvement over the horrible old thing I had been using. It is lightweight, not too noisy and has all the adjustments you would expect.
Perhaps a little bulky for traveling but I am enjoying it every morning at home.
A good choice. Recommended.

Nice!

This hairdryer is the best one i get in my life! It is very economic and easy to use!
Its a bit different as another hairdryers , its less noisey as others! i highly recommend this product

Remington products are reliable

Remington makes great hair dryers. I bought this from Harvey Norman and found it a great dryer for all kinds of hair. Its easy to use and light weight. I would highly recommend this dryer with its quick dry ability and styling. Its price too is affordable. Look out for it when its on special or on reduced prices.

Good value

I bought this as a temp replacement when my trusty Parlux died (after 10 years) Whist it’s a good everyday hairdryer, I don’t find it as strong as I would like, value for money is great and love the colour

Nice strong wind

This hairdryer is excellent for the money. I bought it together with a straightener for about $30 AUD. That is an excellent price for two great products, in my opinion. The strength of this hair dryer is quite decent and heat output is good as well. Probably best suited for home use but professionals may require stronger or more powerful equipment.

Small price but big features

Luckily enough to land this for a bargain price wit a free ceramic hair straightener. Very happy with the sleek ceramic look and it performs the job well. Not too loud and compact enough for travel.

Great quality for price

Best hairdryer I've had, love the different modes, gentle to use on all hair types and isn't over the top noisey either. I would recommend to people on a budget that still want great quality

Great hair dryer

This is my second Remington Silk Ceramic (my first one went to my sister as she loved it). It is easy to hold and doesn't make your hair frizzy like some dryers. Not too hot on the high setting and I can dry and style my short hair in a few minutes. Love the grape colour and purchased on half price special which was the reason I bought the later model. Great hairdryer.

Good quality dryer

Dad bought this for me on a whim as a gift and I love it! It's lasted me ages and hasn't broken down or had any issues, even though it's been through rough times (dropping, travelling etc). Doesn't burn your hair like cheap dryers and has a strong blast. My only qualm is that is is pretty loud. Feels sturdy and safe to use. Is nice in the palm of the hands and prodives a firm grasp, though your arms may start to get sore if you're trying very long hair. I think this would be a perfect drier for anyone, especially short-medium hair, it'll dry your hair pretty quick! Leaves me hair feeling smooth and silky without frizziness. Just sleek, gorgeous hair! Highly recommend.