AC9096AU, AC9097AU
See the Best Hair Dryers in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Remington

4.2
  • Safety
Elyse S.
Elyse S.Southwest, VIC

perfect

this hair dryer was really easy to use and it was fast at drying hair, i am very happy with the quality of this purchase. i will definitely be buying more for friends.

Purchased in January 2019 at eBay for $99.00.

Christine
ChristinePerth

Can't fault it

Can't fault this hair dryer, especially considering the price. Really good value, it's my second one and I will be buying another one after this.

Jade.C
Jade.CMelbourne

Good...does the job

Purchased this as I needed a new hair dryer. Find it takes a while to dry my hair. However, its great as it has 3 speed settings, 3 temp settings and turbo mode. Got it on special, not sure I would pay full price or I might purchase a different one for the price.

Ash
AshPerth

Great!

Great for the price. Doesn't take long to dry my hair and it doesn't feel like I'm about to burn my scalp/hair off. Good size, isn't too bulky so finding a spot to store it is easy! Only downside is the colour (plum isn't really my style) however that's an easy one to look past.

Panache
PanacheCamberwell

Perfect for me!

I really appreciate this dryer, I have rather fine hair and I find the ceramic element just perfect for me. I can take my time and style without feeling like I am over drying my hair or just turn it up if I need to quickly dry and go. Good ergonomic design.

Jac M
Jac MGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

It’s ok

Chose this because of its wattage and didn’t appear to be too heavy. It’s just ok though - it doesn’t produce a high heat which may suit some people but my hair type needs it. Wouldn’t purchase again.

Curtains
CurtainsCarlton

Great full size hair dryer

This has bee great so far. It is a full sized dryer which is a big relief because I was using a travel dryer as my main one for far too long. It has such power! If I want to just dry my hair and not style it, I can blow it out in under three minutes and be out the door ( I have very fine hair) or I I want to take the time, you can turn it down lown and style. Its a great package and works well in every department.

Hawkers_85
Hawkers_85Hawthorn

Part of my daily routine

This hair dryer went from being 'oh wow its new" to part of my routine in no time. I just blow out my hair everyday after my shower and it always meets my needs. It has really good control and focuses the heat wellw where I want it, You can crank it up to hot and high too if you are in a hurry. It feels good in the hand and works very well indeed.

Carlton65
Carlton65Melbourne

Happy With This Hair dryer

Just got this as a very necessary upgrade from my old one and so far I am very pleased with it. Its much larger, but I have far better control of the heat and airflow but its also a touch heavier. I found my hair dried ain about half the time and its much easier to style too. Now all it has to do is be reliable and I will be happy!

Tyla
TylaBurnie

It was okay but blew up after a few months

I got this hairdryer and it was great while it lasted but it blew up on my after shredding itself from the inside and went up in smoke on me

George
GeorgeAdelaide

As always, a good dryer

This is one of the best hairdryers. It packs all the features that Panasonic has had in theirs, and more. However, the handle gets chipped easily and is unsuitable for pro applications.

Xavier
Xaviermelborne

Plenty Of Power Good Results

Very pleased with the results from this dryer. I was a bit dubious about the ionic technology and ceramic elements supposedly retaining moisture in the hair but this really does do a beautiful job and does seem to not dry things out too much.
It has plenty of power and heat to get a great finish.
Very versatile hair dryer. Am happy with it

Rinso
Rinsomelbourne

Such a Good Dryer

We got this from the Good Guys with a discount voucher my goodness! What an improvement over the horrible old thing I had been using. It is lightweight, not too noisy and has all the adjustments you would expect.
Perhaps a little bulky for traveling but I am enjoying it every morning at home.
A good choice. Recommended.

Fabs
FabsAustralia

Nice!

This hairdryer is the best one i get in my life! It is very economic and easy to use!
Its a bit different as another hairdryers , its less noisey as others! i highly recommend this product

Sean
SeanPerth

Remington products are reliable

Remington makes great hair dryers. I bought this from Harvey Norman and found it a great dryer for all kinds of hair. Its easy to use and light weight. I would highly recommend this dryer with its quick dry ability and styling. Its price too is affordable. Look out for it when its on special or on reduced prices.

Read more reviews - page 2