Remington Aero D2115AU

• Safety
Judy C

Judy C

great product

this is the good product we bought recently, the brand we have been used over twenty years, and never go to other brand, it is good value for money and last for many years.

Purchased in May 2019 at Target Australia for A$29.00.

Safety

Ben

BenGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Handy little hairdryer for a good price

Multiple different speeds and levels of heat, and gets the job done which is more than you can ask for such a cheap and handy little hairdryer. Seems to be well constructed and even includes a cooling function which should come in handy, very happy with this.

Purchased in April 2019 at Catch for A$15.00.

Jesse Deliot

Jesse Deliot

Affordable and good hair dryer

For just $20, I got myself a good and reliable hair dryer. Appearance of this product is simple to its function, 2 speeds and 2 levels of heat. I like this hairdryer a lot!

Purchased in August 2018.

Daiwe

Daiwechain

good

With this hair dryer, the hair that is blown out is very smooth and the scalp is not dry.
The appearance is simple and generous, and it is very comfortable to use.
Very nice hair dryer.
worth buying

Jonalyn

JonalynBlacktown

Do what it needs to be done

Just bought it this year and very handy when I need to dry my hair especially on winter. Price is reasonable as well. It has low to high settings for different types of hair. Recommended.

Ash

AshMelbourne

Blew me away

Not the most compact of hairdryers. I have a stand in my bathroom so that helps with the storage of it. It is powerful and seems sturdy. I have found this brand to be reliable in the past.

Jenny

JennyCanberra

Everyday Hair Dryer + Styling Benefits

This is probably the most affordable hair dryer with styling functions in it that actually does the job! Only thing I have to say is that you can't expect salon quality from it, and there is a bit of a plastic smell coming out from it at first use, but overall super pleased given the price point!

Darren

DarrenSydney

Cheap and best

One of the most affordable hair dryer ever available in sydney. I'm extremely happy with it for the last 2 years. It's very efficient and reliable. Worth for its value. Bit noisy sometimes, can ignore it for it's price.

HomeMakerHat

HomeMakerHatmelbourne

Everyday usage hair dryer

We just immigrated from India in Melbourne and wanted to setup our new home here and looking for affordable hair dryer. Im very happy with my purchase. Target staff at store in cbd were very helpful in selecting product of my choice and Remington is a brand to rely on.

Afshin RAJABI

Afshin RAJABI

This is perfect

This item absolutely perfect and easy to use by select the button functions with the hot and cool and very easy to clean the air inlet grille at the back of the hair dryer

Benjamin Lim

Benjamin Lim

Good in overall aspect

This hairdryer has almost all the basic function and feature that you need. For the price, you get what you expect. I really happy with the 3 heat and speed settings on this hair dryer. The only downside is it produces a burning smell and also I found it hard to utilise the "cold" button as it locates at an awkward position.

Good

It is a good hairdryer, it lasted for about 3 years. Still works but blows out cold air now.
Isn't the most powerful hairdryer on the market but does a decent job

Irana

IranaSydney

Excellent value for price

The dryer has cold and warm air settings and does what it is supposed to do. With so many other expensive hair dryers in the market this is absolutely my favourite as it is a fraction of their cost and still does what they all do. Never had a problem with it. Will definitely recommend it.

shelly

shellyMelbourne

So far so good

The hairdryer is nice and sleek
It is black though...would have prefered another colour.

It looks cheaply made from plastic as the button shape is a little rough but it does the job.

Quite noisy, but it has different levels of heat and different levels of air speed. Also has a cool air function which you press and hold to get.

Yujin

YujinTruganina

Cheap and does the job

Bought it at a recent special at target. Great value for a very decent brand. Dries the hair quick and it even has cool shot. Good if you want to cool down if the bathroom is too stuffy.

yfs-0794

yfs-0794Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great heat settings and good price!

Love this hair dryer! It has just the right heat settings I need and I can vary the speed as I like - great for drying out different sections of my hair. It's also very sturdy and hasn't fallen apart or felt weak in the hand. For the price, this is definitely great value for money for such a distinguished brand.

Yanpi

YanpiPerth

This is good in terms of the price

This dryer has all the basic functions which are all I want. Can choose 3 levels of wind and temperatures. The only bad thing is that you need to hold the "cold" button if you prefer cold wind. And it wasn't that cold enough. Yet can't complain with this price

anonymous

anonymousAdelaide

Fantastic and gets the job done

Easy to use hair dryer. For the price, you cannot go wrong. There are different settings for heat and speed which I appreciate as I use them often. I am very happy with this purchase and makes hair drying a breeze.

Christine

ChristineHobart

Value for money - 100%

So, I was looking to buy a hairdryer and snapped this up the moment I looked at it. It has been so durable and has excellent power and heat level. It serves the purpose and has never disappointed me in 2 months of use.

Su Kwon

Su KwonSydney

No frills hair dryer at great price

This has been almost trouble free for the last 2 years. Towards the end of 2nd year use, the dryer let some smoke out and gave way but we were able to get a replacement one under warranty. Onto our second one and it has been serving us well!