Remington Aero

Remington Aero (page 2 of 7)

D3190AU, D2115AU, D2113AU

4.3

• Safety

chic

chicGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Very good dryer!

One of the cheapest hairdryer I found on the market. Very good performance, with different speeds and heat levels. Dries hair very efficiently, easy to use, what a great buy!!

Daiwe

Daiwechain

good

With this hair dryer, the hair that is blown out is very smooth and the scalp is not dry.
The appearance is simple and generous, and it is very comfortable to use.
Very nice hair dryer.
worth buying

Joanne

JoanneAdelaide, SA

Great value for money

Bought this Remington hairdryer earlier this year from Target for $19. Wasn't expecting much but was in a hurry to buy something as my other hairdryer had broken down unexpectedly. Was very, very surprised at the amount of power and heat it lets out. Dries hair very quickly and I absolutely love the 'cold' blue shot button which sets off my style. This hairdryer has a few heat settings as well as low and high speed so there's something to suit everyone. It's super easy to clean if lint or fluff builds up near the filter. Went out and bought another one for the second bathroom because it's so cheap!!!! Never had a problem with it since I bought it earlier this year.

Jonalyn

JonalynBlacktown

Do what it needs to be done

Just bought it this year and very handy when I need to dry my hair especially on winter. Price is reasonable as well. It has low to high settings for different types of hair. Recommended.

Norgen

NorgenBulleen

Full sized salon dryer

Very happy with the results I get with this - its got a tonne of power and I can dry off very quickly, even on the coldest days but it has enough fine control that I can turn it down and spend some time getting things just right too. Well designed and plenty of cord length,

HiHo

HiHoBalwyn

Great! Does a good job

I grabbed this on special without comparing models or anything and it has worked out well.Lots of power for when you need to dry your hair quickly and still has good lower settings for styling. Good long cord and not noisy at all. Overall very happy with it.

Stella A.

Stella A.Sydney

OK for the price

This dryer is inexpressive but it takes a long time to dry my hair. The cool shot is also very easy to accidentally press. On the plus side, it is relatively lightweight.

Remington
Spectrum BrandsRemington
Herstory

HerstoryKew

Plenty of power and control

This packs quite a wind punch but you can turn it down and get good control too. It has the usual hi lo hot warm cool settings and I find its nicely balanced in the hand for styling. If I want to do a particular style I can, if I am in hurry and just want to dry my hair, its good too.

Tan

Tan

The perfect dryer

I have used many hair dryers. This is the best hairdryer used so far. Good price, value for money. I would surely recommend and will buy again. Perfect hairdryer. Good for travel

Kay

KayBrisbane

Great Hair Dryer

Fantastic hair dryer for the price. Been using for nearly a year now without any issues. Has the usual three heat settings and doesn't take long to dry your hair. Would highly recommend.

Ash

AshMelbourne

Blew me away

Not the most compact of hairdryers. I have a stand in my bathroom so that helps with the storage of it. It is powerful and seems sturdy. I have found this brand to be reliable in the past.

SweetTreats

SweetTreatsmelbourne

Great Hairdryer - Wife Loves It!

Got this with some store credit at the Good Guys. The wife was using an ancient model and was due for an upgrade. She loves it! It has Low medium and High heat and much better control. It came with various accessories but she just uses the hairdryer on its own. Gets used every morning and we have no complaints about it - good product

Helena

HelenaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great hair dryer

It is a great hair dryer. I was surprised that it didn’t frizz my hair. Which is a bonus for me as my hair is curly.
The only downside, it that it is big and heavy for me. But overall, l am very happy with my purchase as it only cost me $20

Kaja

KajaAdelaide

It broke after 1 and a half years

The fan became detached while it was running and we had to shut it down immediately. It looks like the hardware attaching the fan to the hair dryer has fallen off.

Lauren

LaurenMELBOURNE

Cheap and cheerful

You have to love when a bargain is actually great! I gout this as a cheap replacement to travel with and it has been great. It is lightweight, and relatively small so easy to pack. It is great for getting a quick blow dry in and is all you could want from a hair dry - fast, effective and light weight!

Sherz

SherzNew Zealand

Cheap cheap cheap

What else can you expect from a $25 hair dryer - I have been using it almost everyday for a year and it's still working just fine! It's pretty handy to warm up the bed in the winter too

Jenny

JennyCanberra

Everyday Hair Dryer + Styling Benefits

This is probably the most affordable hair dryer with styling functions in it that actually does the job! Only thing I have to say is that you can't expect salon quality from it, and there is a bit of a plastic smell coming out from it at first use, but overall super pleased given the price point!

Darren

DarrenSydney

Cheap and best

One of the most affordable hair dryer ever available in sydney. I'm extremely happy with it for the last 2 years. It's very efficient and reliable. Worth for its value. Bit noisy sometimes, can ignore it for it's price.

Adri

AdriCanberra

I use mine every second day.

Good, light and reliable hair dryer. Also super affordable.
It dries my hair really fast.
I'm really happy with my purchase. I recommend the Remington Aero hair dryer to everyone.

HomeMakerHat

HomeMakerHatmelbourne

Everyday usage hair dryer

We just immigrated from India in Melbourne and wanted to setup our new home here and looking for affordable hair dryer. Im very happy with my purchase. Target staff at store in cbd were very helpful in selecting product of my choice and Remington is a brand to rely on.

Debra N.

Debra N.asked

Aero

I have one of these hair dryers I was wondering if you can get a defuser to fit it and where I might find one thanks

Andrew M

Andrew Masked

Aero

How much does this hairdryer weigh? My daughter has an arm injury, so we are looking for a hairdryer that is VERY light weight. We looked at the Parlux hairdryers, but they all weigh around 500g, which is too heavy, but the Remington website does not contain information on the weight of its hair dryers.

Jesse Deliot
Jesse Deliot

I only know it is certainly very light for me. Would love to give you an exact answer but I just don't have a weighing scale to measure its weight. Sorry!

Lady B.

Lady B.asked

Aero

Is this ionic or ceramic hair dryer?

Get an answer from our members and Remington representatives

At $19, the Remington Aero is compact and affordable. This option is ideal if you require a hair dryer to take on holidays that you wouldn’t care too much about losing.

Features:

• Options between low, medium, and high heat settings, depending on what level of heat your hair requires
  • Powerful 2000-watt motor allows you to dry your hair rapidly
  • Cool shot feature allows you to cool down your air after blow drying it, so it’s not hot to touch

What reviewers liked about the Remington Aero:

• Multiple reviewers claimed that the Remington Aero is just as good, if not better, than more expensive hair dryers available on the market
  • Reviewers were pleased with the price of the hairdryer and thought that they had received a bargain
  • This hairdryer is durable and long-lasting, as consumers have been able to get years of use out of their hairdryers.
Compare all 3 Remington Aero