Remington Aero

Remington Aero (page 3 of 7)

D3190AU, D2115AU, D2113AU

4.3

• Safety

Jamie

JamieMelbourne

Powerful & Very Good

Good and reliable cheap hair dryer . I have had mine for a while now and have to let you know that it does the job and works well with me.
The price may be considered 'cheap.' but it targets all areas and drys my hair in a reasonable amount of time (3-5 minutes). It heats up really quickly and has the air and heat options are excellent.

Robert

RobertGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

I bought this a couple of months back an i am very happy with it.

I use the hair dryer at least four times a week i am very pleased it hasn't let me down and i would certainly recommend this product to any body.

Afshin RAJABI

Afshin RAJABI

This is perfect

This item absolutely perfect and easy to use by select the button functions with the hot and cool and very easy to clean the air inlet grille at the back of the hair dryer

Ethann

EthannMelbourne

Good value for money

I bought this hair dryer a couple of months back and was very happy with it. The air blow was strong and not so noisy when it is in use. The cool shot is a great feature as well.

MrsJ

MrsJMoree, nsw

Powerful hairdryer.

My old hairdryer finally died after 10 years (now discontinued) & I knew it would be hard to replace. Every hair dryer I tried just wasn't powerful enough. Then I came across this one, and it was the one! It's super fast to dry my long hair and has a variable heat setting as well as a cool blast option. And it's a great price!

Jez

Jez

Great hairdryer for the price

Used it on a weekly basis. Bought it for a few years and still working great. This hairdryer has 3 modes and all of them are great. p.s. you can use it as a fan too.

A.G.

A.G.

Love it!

So far so good. Love the style of this product. Some of my friends been borrowing this and all they say that this were one of the best hair blower they’ve had. It’s not a latest model but haven’t replaced it with a new one yet.

Ming

MingBlacktown

Review

I’ve had this Remington aero hair dryer for few years now. It’s unbelievable and it’s good value for the bucks that I spent. It never caused any issue or gave me grief. It is super easy to use and it did the work perfectly. I would highly recommend this product to anyone. High five.

Benjamin Lim

Benjamin Lim

Good in overall aspect

This hairdryer has almost all the basic function and feature that you need. For the price, you get what you expect. I really happy with the 3 heat and speed settings on this hair dryer. The only downside is it produces a burning smell and also I found it hard to utilise the "cold" button as it locates at an awkward position.

Viv

VivSydney

Great product for its value

Hair dryer is light and well worth its value. Although it's a bit on the larger side and can be clunky to use at times, it dries quite efficiently and has easy-to-navigate settings.

Good

It is a good hairdryer, it lasted for about 3 years. Still works but blows out cold air now.
Isn't the most powerful hairdryer on the market but does a decent job

Irana

IranaSydney

Excellent value for price

The dryer has cold and warm air settings and does what it is supposed to do. With so many other expensive hair dryers in the market this is absolutely my favourite as it is a fraction of their cost and still does what they all do. Never had a problem with it. Will definitely recommend it.

Jane

Jane

Fantastic dryer

I purchased this dryer based on it's very reasonable price and have been using it every day to dry my hair. It's feels good to hold and the controls are very easy to use. I love the cool shot it has. A very good product at a very reasonable price. I would highly recommend.

POSE

POSESydney

Durable and easy to use.

usually using GHD, Babyliss PRO etc. but I'm happy to say that this lives up to my previous hairdryer and it's at such a good price.

The claims of this are that it delivers heat to the areas you want allowing your hair to last all-day. I do agree that this does allow me to aim where I want to the most heat to go & with that gives a very nice smoothing effect.

I would highly recommend this hair dryer to anyone not wanting to spend an extortionate amount but still have a salon quality product.

shelly

shellyMelbourne

So far so good

The hairdryer is nice and sleek
It is black though...would have prefered another colour.

It looks cheaply made from plastic as the button shape is a little rough but it does the job.

Quite noisy, but it has different levels of heat and different levels of air speed. Also has a cool air function which you press and hold to get.

Yujin

YujinTruganina

Cheap and does the job

Bought it at a recent special at target. Great value for a very decent brand. Dries the hair quick and it even has cool shot. Good if you want to cool down if the bathroom is too stuffy.

yfs-0794

yfs-0794Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great heat settings and good price!

Love this hair dryer! It has just the right heat settings I need and I can vary the speed as I like - great for drying out different sections of my hair. It's also very sturdy and hasn't fallen apart or felt weak in the hand. For the price, this is definitely great value for money for such a distinguished brand.

Yanpi

YanpiPerth

This is good in terms of the price

This dryer has all the basic functions which are all I want. Can choose 3 levels of wind and temperatures. The only bad thing is that you need to hold the "cold" button if you prefer cold wind. And it wasn't that cold enough. Yet can't complain with this price

anonymous

anonymousAdelaide

Fantastic and gets the job done

Easy to use hair dryer. For the price, you cannot go wrong. There are different settings for heat and speed which I appreciate as I use them often. I am very happy with this purchase and makes hair drying a breeze.

Recommend!

Purchased approx. 4 months ago from Big W after my old hair dryer finally died.
Great hair dryer especially for the price! Variable speed and heat settings with the option of a cool blast make this hair dryer a great all rounder. Dries hair quickly, unit is lightweight and not too noisy. The built in hook makes storing the dryer easy.
I had to borrow my son's hair dryer when my original dryer went on the blink. His hair dryer felt like a weak puff of wind...no wonder it took him so long to dry his long hair! Was so impressed with my new hair dryer that I went back to Big W and bought another one of these dryers for him.
Would definitely recommend this product to someone wanting a well priced hair dryer that actually does the job!

Debra N.

Debra N.asked

Aero

I have one of these hair dryers I was wondering if you can get a defuser to fit it and where I might find one thanks

Andrew M

Andrew Masked

Aero

How much does this hairdryer weigh? My daughter has an arm injury, so we are looking for a hairdryer that is VERY light weight. We looked at the Parlux hairdryers, but they all weigh around 500g, which is too heavy, but the Remington website does not contain information on the weight of its hair dryers.

Jesse Deliot
Jesse Deliot

I only know it is certainly very light for me. Would love to give you an exact answer but I just don't have a weighing scale to measure its weight. Sorry!

Lady B.

Lady B.asked

Aero

Is this ionic or ceramic hair dryer?

Get an answer from our members and Remington representatives

At $19, the Remington Aero is compact and affordable. This option is ideal if you require a hair dryer to take on holidays that you wouldn’t care too much about losing.

Features:

• Options between low, medium, and high heat settings, depending on what level of heat your hair requires
  • Powerful 2000-watt motor allows you to dry your hair rapidly
  • Cool shot feature allows you to cool down your air after blow drying it, so it’s not hot to touch

What reviewers liked about the Remington Aero:

• Multiple reviewers claimed that the Remington Aero is just as good, if not better, than more expensive hair dryers available on the market
  • Reviewers were pleased with the price of the hairdryer and thought that they had received a bargain
  • This hairdryer is durable and long-lasting, as consumers have been able to get years of use out of their hairdryers.
Compare all 3 Remington Aero