Remington Aero

Remington Aero (page 4 of 7)

D3190AU, D2115AU, D2113AU

4.3

• Safety

TasReviewer

TasReviewer

Great and fast hair dryer

For a cheap hair dryer this sure does work wonders! I purchased this for $18 at target and it simply does the job quickly. Super fast drying your hair and multiple speeds and temperatures with cool shot. Definitely would recommend this hair dryer to anyone wanting a speedy way to dry their hair.

Christine

ChristineHobart

Value for money - 100%

So, I was looking to buy a hairdryer and snapped this up the moment I looked at it. It has been so durable and has excellent power and heat level. It serves the purpose and has never disappointed me in 2 months of use.

Su Kwon

Su KwonSydney

No frills hair dryer at great price

This has been almost trouble free for the last 2 years. Towards the end of 2nd year use, the dryer let some smoke out and gave way but we were able to get a replacement one under warranty. Onto our second one and it has been serving us well!

ldn3969

ldn3969melbourne

Excellent for the price

For a hairdryer that's less than $20 this is great value for money. The highest fan setting is very powerful. Wish it had a better dust filter, but can't really complain for the price.

mollye6

mollye6Central, SA

Great for a cheaper hair dryer

This item is great value. I use a hair dryer daily and when my trusty old Remington died I didn’t hesitate in buying another. This one doesn’t disappoint. Great value, great power, good heat works a treat

Ashlea

AshleaFar North Queensland, QLD

This is a nice smaller sized dryer

This dryer was smaller and easier to hold. I would like more settings on it however it's good for small uses and good for travelling or on the go. Fits nicely in my suitcase.

Roma

RomaBurwood

Great

I purchased this hair dryer from Kmart and the price was very good. I am using this dryer on daily basis & it’s working fine . I can recommend this to others.

Sree

SreeParramatta

Faster Dry Hair

This dryer comes with several features. 3 heat functions 2 speeds and a cool shot button. I use the 3rd heat function with it on the full speed function to dry my hair quickly. It takes couple of mins on these functions to dry my hair which is quite thick. This hair dryer also comes with a nozzle, I do need to read more into it to know to use that.It also has a loop at the end of the handle you hold so you can hang it on a hook and keep it out of the way. Doesn't need to be tucked in a draw or left lying on the bathroom vanity.I absolutely love this dryer!!!

Oliver

OliverCairns

Powerful Hair Dryer

This hairdryer works a breeze. It dries hair quickly, the contoured tip makes straightening my hair easy and for such a well known reputable brand, the price tag of only $19 at Target is unbelievably cheap. I have also used the cool function to dry pet hair and it does the job as well as my previous expensive hair dryer.

Jess k

Jess k

Great product drys hair well

Updated hairdryer and heard good reviews! My hair is very thick, I needed a hair dryer that was quite strong and had a good amount of force when drying and it was perfect!

Noura

Noura

Perfect hair dryer

I just love my hair style when I blow dry with Remington Aero. It's easy and professional hair dryer. I saved lots of money and don't need to go to hair dresser any more. It's straighten my hair perfectly. It's a bargain. And recommended to everyone to buy it

Emma

EmmaGold Coast

Great dryer for low cost

I was pleasently surprised at the quality of this dryer and how my hair felt after using it . I find the dryer is nice and light , easy to hold and manuver for it's size . great product

Nicol

NicolGold coast

Great Product!

For this price of the hair dryer, I hardly find anyone cant beat it. I love it, I use it everyday. Perfect performance, I will recommend to my best friends.

Shae

Shae

Great

It is so convenient super helpful in a hurry. It only takes 5 to 10 minuets to completely dry my hair. I use it every second day and my hair has not been damaged.

Ant

AntSydney

Perfect

For its price, the hair dryer does its job very well. It is easy to use and has all the basic functions. Would recommend if you are looking for a budget hair dryer.

William S

William SCanberra

Good for its price

For its price, the blowdryer does its job very well. However, that also means it isn't as good quality as more expensive priced options.

It is comfortable, easy to use and has all the buttons you'd expect on a normal hairdryer. Would recommend if you are on a tight budget!

lynnton

lynnton

The blow is strong

Remington hairdryer. Aero 2000. So happy, lightweight, comfortable to handle, nozzle easy to fit, dries shoulder length hair without a frizz,

Whxtdxnm

WhxtdxnmPerth

Pretty good!

For such an affordable price, i was quite surprised with how well it worked. Have been using for 2 years now and there hasn't been a problem ever since. It still appears to be going strong. The cold function is also good as well as the adjustment of heat and speed.

Eliza

ElizaAdelaide

Cool design and function with good price

I bought this cool design black hairdryer with a promotional price from an online website. Very satisfied with the function and effect. It dries my hair faster than expected which is important during freezing winter season. It is also not too noisy.

Bella P

Bella PVIC, 3072

Affordable and reliable

I bought this during stock take sale. Best product with cold air function for such a great price. Performance and the features exceed the expectations. Easy to operate. No need to spend big money on other hair dryer. It comes with several features. 3 heat functions 2 speeds and a cool shot button. I use the 3rd heat function with it on the full speed function to dry my hair quickly. I highly recommend this to anyone.

Debra N.

Debra N.asked

Aero

I have one of these hair dryers I was wondering if you can get a defuser to fit it and where I might find one thanks

Andrew M

Andrew Masked

Aero

How much does this hairdryer weigh? My daughter has an arm injury, so we are looking for a hairdryer that is VERY light weight. We looked at the Parlux hairdryers, but they all weigh around 500g, which is too heavy, but the Remington website does not contain information on the weight of its hair dryers.

Jesse Deliot
Jesse Deliot

I only know it is certainly very light for me. Would love to give you an exact answer but I just don't have a weighing scale to measure its weight. Sorry!

Lady B.

Lady B.asked

Aero

Is this ionic or ceramic hair dryer?

Get an answer from our members and Remington representatives

At $19, the Remington Aero is compact and affordable. This option is ideal if you require a hair dryer to take on holidays that you wouldn’t care too much about losing.

Features:

• Options between low, medium, and high heat settings, depending on what level of heat your hair requires
  • Powerful 2000-watt motor allows you to dry your hair rapidly
  • Cool shot feature allows you to cool down your air after blow drying it, so it’s not hot to touch

What reviewers liked about the Remington Aero:

• Multiple reviewers claimed that the Remington Aero is just as good, if not better, than more expensive hair dryers available on the market
  • Reviewers were pleased with the price of the hairdryer and thought that they had received a bargain
  • This hairdryer is durable and long-lasting, as consumers have been able to get years of use out of their hairdryers.
Compare all 3 Remington Aero