OK for the price
This dryer is inexpressive but it takes a long time to dry my hair. The cool shot is also very easy to accidentally press. On the plus side, it is relatively lightweight.
This is a nice smaller sized dryer
This dryer was smaller and easier to hold. I would like more settings on it however it's good for small uses and good for travelling or on the go. Fits nicely in my suitcase.
Cheap one but not worth for money
It is not perfect for blow dry. It is best suitable only for beginners to learn how to use hair dryer. I regret buying this hair dryer doesn't worth the money you spend.
Not happy with it
Given to me as a present, when it was working, was good, light and easy to use. It also had good settings (warm, hot & cold) motor blew up as soon as the warranty period ended..
Smells bad when on high
Couldnt use it on the level high for long because it would smell like burnt. The other levels are fine though. The sponge at the back of the hair dryer is hard to clean.
- Aero D3190AU
- Verified purchase
Works well but limited settings options
We purchased this hair-dryer for the bargain basement price of $18 from Target in Bondi Junction, Sydney:
- Very simple and easy operation
- Sturdy and robust design
- Essentially does what it is supposed to do, which is to dry hair
- Generous two-year warranty
- It’s size (too large for a hair-dryer) and slightly clunky design, makes handling it a bit cumbersome and storing it in small spaces a tad difficult ...
great hair dryer
It is perfect and easy to use and fold up for easy travel m. Definitely recommend to many out there.
I have tried many brands but this dryer is so quite and never let you down
Questions & Answers
I have one of these hair dryers I was wondering if you can get a defuser to fit it and where I might find one thanks
How much does this hairdryer weigh? My daughter has an arm injury, so we are looking for a hairdryer that is VERY light weight. We looked at the Parlux hairdryers, but they all weigh around 500g, which is too heavy, but the Remington website does not contain information on the weight of its hair dryers.
Is this ionic or ceramic hair dryer?
At $19, the Remington Aero is compact and affordable. This option is ideal if you require a hair dryer to take on holidays that you wouldn’t care too much about losing.
- Options between low, medium, and high heat settings, depending on what level of heat your hair requires
- Powerful 2000-watt motor allows you to dry your hair rapidly
- Cool shot feature allows you to cool down your air after blow drying it, so it’s not hot to touch
What reviewers liked about the Remington Aero:
- Multiple reviewers claimed that the Remington Aero is just as good, if not better, than more expensive hair dryers available on the market
- Reviewers were pleased with the price of the hairdryer and thought that they had received a bargain
- This hairdryer is durable and long-lasting, as consumers have been able to get years of use out of their hairdryers.
- MPN: REM-D3190AU
ProductReview.com.au has affiliate partnerships. These do not influence our content moderation policies in any way, though ProductReview.com.au may earn commissions for products/services purchased via affiliate links.