Remington Aero

• Safety

Yun S

Yun SSouth East Queensland, QLD

Wife loves it

Bought this on sale for just $10 and its performance beats all other hair dryers we have ever used.
Not much wear and tear after 10 months of daily use. Good temperature and my wife likes how quickly it dries her hair.
Now she wants another one in a second bathroom so I end up re-purchasing one recently even though I have to pay 50% more than the first one.

Purchased in July 2019.

Alyssa B.

Alyssa B.

This was actually quite handy.

I could dry my hair in less than 15 mins not be late for work. However i didnt like that it used so much of my power. When I checked my electricity bill I was shocked

Angie K

Angie KPerth, WA

Good product

It is a good buy for the price. Simple, easy to use and my second hair dryer which I believe is going to last for many years. All in all, a good product.

Judy C

Judy C

great product

this is the good product we bought recently, the brand we have been used over twenty years, and never go to other brand, it is good value for money and last for many years.

Purchased in May 2019 at Target Australia for A$29.00.

Harry BAU

great value, cool shot is not that cool

for the price this is a great buy. Powerful and has all the usual functions. The only thing is the cool shot button just sets the heat to the lowest setting, not actually cool air.

I find the position of the buttons is such that you can accidentally knock them while in use but it's no big deal

the air filter can't be removed by the looks of it

Purchased in September 2019 at Amazon for A$18.00.

Harry B

Slight update. The air filter can be removed

Ben

BenGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Handy little hairdryer for a good price

Multiple different speeds and levels of heat, and gets the job done which is more than you can ask for such a cheap and handy little hairdryer. Seems to be well constructed and even includes a cooling function which should come in handy, very happy with this.

Purchased in April 2019 at Catch for A$15.00.

Jesse Deliot

Affordable and good hair dryer

For just $20, I got myself a good and reliable hair dryer. Appearance of this product is simple to its function, 2 speeds and 2 levels of heat. I like this hairdryer a lot!

Purchased in August 2018.

Josh M

Josh MSouth East Queensland, QLD

Affordable and good quality.

Bought this for around $20 and it hasn't had any issues. It has variable heat and fan speeds that are easy to adjust. Remington brand hair products haven't let me down in the past and this hair dryer is no exception.

Purchased in June 2018.

Daiwe

Daiwechain

good

With this hair dryer, the hair that is blown out is very smooth and the scalp is not dry.
The appearance is simple and generous, and it is very comfortable to use.
Very nice hair dryer.
worth buying

Jonalyn

JonalynBlacktown

Do what it needs to be done

Just bought it this year and very handy when I need to dry my hair especially on winter. Price is reasonable as well. It has low to high settings for different types of hair. Recommended.

Norgen

NorgenBulleen

Full sized salon dryer

Very happy with the results I get with this - its got a tonne of power and I can dry off very quickly, even on the coldest days but it has enough fine control that I can turn it down and spend some time getting things just right too. Well designed and plenty of cord length,

HiHo

HiHoBalwyn

Great! Does a good job

I grabbed this on special without comparing models or anything and it has worked out well.Lots of power for when you need to dry your hair quickly and still has good lower settings for styling. Good long cord and not noisy at all. Overall very happy with it.

Herstory

HerstoryKew

Plenty of power and control

This packs quite a wind punch but you can turn it down and get good control too. It has the usual hi lo hot warm cool settings and I find its nicely balanced in the hand for styling. If I want to do a particular style I can, if I am in hurry and just want to dry my hair, its good too.

Tan

Tan

The perfect dryer

I have used many hair dryers. This is the best hairdryer used so far. Good price, value for money. I would surely recommend and will buy again. Perfect hairdryer. Good for travel

Kay

KayBrisbane

Great Hair Dryer

Fantastic hair dryer for the price. Been using for nearly a year now without any issues. Has the usual three heat settings and doesn't take long to dry your hair. Would highly recommend.

SweetTreats

SweetTreatsmelbourne

Great Hairdryer - Wife Loves It!

Got this with some store credit at the Good Guys. The wife was using an ancient model and was due for an upgrade. She loves it! It has Low medium and High heat and much better control. It came with various accessories but she just uses the hairdryer on its own. Gets used every morning and we have no complaints about it - good product

Helena

HelenaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great hair dryer

It is a great hair dryer. I was surprised that it didn’t frizz my hair. Which is a bonus for me as my hair is curly.
The only downside, it that it is big and heavy for me. But overall, l am very happy with my purchase as it only cost me $20

Lauren

LaurenMELBOURNE

Cheap and cheerful

You have to love when a bargain is actually great! I gout this as a cheap replacement to travel with and it has been great. It is lightweight, and relatively small so easy to pack. It is great for getting a quick blow dry in and is all you could want from a hair dry - fast, effective and light weight!

Sherz

SherzNew Zealand

Cheap cheap cheap

What else can you expect from a $25 hair dryer - I have been using it almost everyday for a year and it's still working just fine! It's pretty handy to warm up the bed in the winter too

Jenny

JennyCanberra

Everyday Hair Dryer + Styling Benefits

This is probably the most affordable hair dryer with styling functions in it that actually does the job! Only thing I have to say is that you can't expect salon quality from it, and there is a bit of a plastic smell coming out from it at first use, but overall super pleased given the price point!

Debra N.

Debra N.asked

Aero

I have one of these hair dryers I was wondering if you can get a defuser to fit it and where I might find one thanks

Andrew M

Andrew Masked

Aero

How much does this hairdryer weigh? My daughter has an arm injury, so we are looking for a hairdryer that is VERY light weight. We looked at the Parlux hairdryers, but they all weigh around 500g, which is too heavy, but the Remington website does not contain information on the weight of its hair dryers.

Jesse Deliot

I only know it is certainly very light for me. Would love to give you an exact answer but I just don't have a weighing scale to measure its weight. Sorry!

Lady B.

Lady B.asked

Aero

Is this ionic or ceramic hair dryer?

Get an answer from our members and Remington representatives

At $19, the Remington Aero is compact and affordable. This option is ideal if you require a hair dryer to take on holidays that you wouldn’t care too much about losing.

Features:

• Options between low, medium, and high heat settings, depending on what level of heat your hair requires
  • Powerful 2000-watt motor allows you to dry your hair rapidly
  • Cool shot feature allows you to cool down your air after blow drying it, so it’s not hot to touch

What reviewers liked about the Remington Aero:

• Multiple reviewers claimed that the Remington Aero is just as good, if not better, than more expensive hair dryers available on the market
  • Reviewers were pleased with the price of the hairdryer and thought that they had received a bargain
  • This hairdryer is durable and long-lasting, as consumers have been able to get years of use out of their hairdryers.
Compare all 3 Remington Aero