Remington Aero

• Safety
Daya Narain

Daya NarainSydney, NSW

• Aero

I love this product and it's so easy to use

I bought this hair dryer about two weeks ago and I am very happy with the purchase. The temperature is great and works well at hair styling. I highly recommend this product and this brand.

Purchased in April 2020 at Kmart Retail Stores for A$29.95.

Fara

FaraSydney, NSW

This is one of my favorite brand for hair dryer.

Reasonable price, best quality, exact described, good customer service. I am using my hair dryer more than 5 years. I highly recommended this brand and definately offer to my friends too.

Purchased in February 2015 at Harvey Norman Online for A$20.00.

TheReciprocist

TheReciprocist

Well priced and works well

Bought this as I only needed something basic to dry my hair. It also works well at hair styling - in my case pushing and setting my short length hair up when I can’t be bothered using a hair product. The cool blast button to ease the heat is a nice addition. The only very minor complaint is that the power/speed toggle is in an awkward spot when you’re holding the hair dryer, so I find I’m constantly switching the wrong toggle and adjusting the heat instead of turning the hair dryer off when I’m done. Overall, the product functions well and is good value for the price.

Purchased in May 2020 at The Good Guys for A$20.00.

Claire

Claire

Perfect

Amazing! Works great! Love it so much, can not live without it. If you are thinking of buying it please buy it it's work every penny. Live this product so much!

kaycee

kayceePerth, WA

brilliant value for money

I bought this for 19 dollars at target last year, and it has served me amazingly. Super durable, perfect temperatures and great air flow. This is just as good as the more expensive models, if not better. The exterior can get very hot though, so don't let children use it on their own.

Purchased in October 2019 at Target Australia for A$19.00.

Tweety

TweetyNorth Queensland, QLD

Economical & Effective

I bought two of these on special at Target for $15 each, normally $19. It dries hair quickly and is just as good as more expensive models. My old hairdryer would always cut out when it got too hot, but this Remington never overheats and just keeps going. A very reliable hair dryer.

Sara

Sara

Excellent hair dryer

I have had this hair dryer for a few years now. It works great and was very cheap. I haven’t had any problems with it. I would recommend it if you are thinking of getting it.

STP

STPQueensland

VERY GOOD PRODUCT

I have own this hair dryer for nearly 3 years and still going! Didn't pay much and very good quality for the money! has 2 speed, 2 temp settings. the hot setting is like supper hot! it burns my hand sometimes lol I meant I like it like that. Dry my hair very short time of period. I use it everyday. And I dont undertand why people are going on about dyson hair dryer (because of trend?) I dont think it can dry my long hair in 10 minutes. Just my opinion. I love this Remington hair dryer anyway.

Purchased in May 2017 at Big W.

Haji

HajiGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Would buy again

I bought this as a temporary hair dryer because Im not staying here for long so o wanted something not expensive. It turned out that this hair dryer is one of the best.

Holly C

Holly CGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Cheap and cheerful

It's a bit heavy, but I'm very happy with it given how much I paid. I use it on a very regular basis and I've even dropped it a couple times but it just keeps on going. I've had a few Remington products over the years and they've all been super durable - I've had one of their hair straighteners for 7 years now and I imagine this'll just keep going too.

Purchased in November 2018 at Amazon for A$13.00.

Alanathealien

Alanathealien

This is perfect can't live without it.

I love this hair dryer it dries my hair fast. Everyone should buy it, it is cheap and convenient. Remington hairdryers are the best, and I have long thick hair .

chic

chicGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Very good dryer!

One of the cheapest hairdryer I found on the market. Very good performance, with different speeds and heat levels. Dries hair very efficiently, easy to use, what a great buy!!

Joanne

JoanneAdelaide, SA

Great value for money

Bought this Remington hairdryer earlier this year from Target for $19. Wasn't expecting much but was in a hurry to buy something as my other hairdryer had broken down unexpectedly. Was very, very surprised at the amount of power and heat it lets out. Dries hair very quickly and I absolutely love the 'cold' blue shot button which sets off my style. This hairdryer has a few heat settings as well as low and high speed so there's something to suit everyone. It's super easy to clean if lint or fluff builds up near the filter. Went out and bought another one for the second bathroom because it's so cheap!!!! Never had a problem with it since I bought it earlier this year.

Ash

AshMelbourne

Blew me away

Not the most compact of hairdryers. I have a stand in my bathroom so that helps with the storage of it. It is powerful and seems sturdy. I have found this brand to be reliable in the past.

Darren

DarrenSydney

Cheap and best

One of the most affordable hair dryer ever available in sydney. I'm extremely happy with it for the last 2 years. It's very efficient and reliable. Worth for its value. Bit noisy sometimes, can ignore it for it's price.

Robert

RobertGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

I bought this a couple of months back an i am very happy with it.

I use the hair dryer at least four times a week i am very pleased it hasn't let me down and i would certainly recommend this product to any body.

Afshin RAJABI

Afshin RAJABI

This is perfect

This item absolutely perfect and easy to use by select the button functions with the hot and cool and very easy to clean the air inlet grille at the back of the hair dryer

Ethann

EthannMelbourne

Good value for money

I bought this hair dryer a couple of months back and was very happy with it. The air blow was strong and not so noisy when it is in use. The cool shot is a great feature as well.

MrsJ

MrsJMoree, nsw

Powerful hairdryer.

My old hairdryer finally died after 10 years (now discontinued) & I knew it would be hard to replace. Every hair dryer I tried just wasn't powerful enough. Then I came across this one, and it was the one! It's super fast to dry my long hair and has a variable heat setting as well as a cool blast option. And it's a great price!

Jez

Jez

Great hairdryer for the price

Used it on a weekly basis. Bought it for a few years and still working great. This hairdryer has 3 modes and all of them are great. p.s. you can use it as a fan too.

Debra N.

Debra N.asked

Aero

I have one of these hair dryers I was wondering if you can get a defuser to fit it and where I might find one thanks

Andrew M

Andrew Masked

Aero

How much does this hairdryer weigh? My daughter has an arm injury, so we are looking for a hairdryer that is VERY light weight. We looked at the Parlux hairdryers, but they all weigh around 500g, which is too heavy, but the Remington website does not contain information on the weight of its hair dryers.

Jesse Deliot
Jesse Deliot

I only know it is certainly very light for me. Would love to give you an exact answer but I just don't have a weighing scale to measure its weight. Sorry!

Lady B.

Lady B.asked

Aero

Is this ionic or ceramic hair dryer?

Get an answer from our members and Remington representatives

At $19, the Remington Aero is compact and affordable. This option is ideal if you require a hair dryer to take on holidays that you wouldn’t care too much about losing.

Features:

• Options between low, medium, and high heat settings, depending on what level of heat your hair requires
  • Powerful 2000-watt motor allows you to dry your hair rapidly
  • Cool shot feature allows you to cool down your air after blow drying it, so it’s not hot to touch

What reviewers liked about the Remington Aero:

• Multiple reviewers claimed that the Remington Aero is just as good, if not better, than more expensive hair dryers available on the market
  • Reviewers were pleased with the price of the hairdryer and thought that they had received a bargain
  • This hairdryer is durable and long-lasting, as consumers have been able to get years of use out of their hairdryers.
Compare all 3 Remington Aero