Remington CI53W1AU

Remington CI53W1AU

See the Best Hair Stylers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

• Incentivised Review Yes (0%) · No (100%)

WOMBATEOUS

WOMBATEOUSGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great little tool for a bargain price

After having a hairdresser use this tool to create great beach waves, decided that less than $40 was a great buy if it worked. It heated up really quickly and created a curl within a minute on my stubborn straight hair. I found that the curls lasted until I was ready to wash my hair, very unusual for me. Creates quite tight curls if you want, but have learnt how to get the effect I want with a bit of experimentation. Also great for taming the little flyaways around my face. Have been using now for over 3 months and haven't noticed any drying out so thinking that the argan oil isn't a fallacy

Purchased in April 2019 at Myer Retail Stores for $31.00.

Zelena

ZelenaBrisbane

Heat up quick

The heat up time is just 30 seconds which is pretty fast and it is easy to learn how to curl and style your hair, great value and does the job well
There’s keratin and argan oil infused in it which makes my hair smooth

Katie

KatieVictoria

Good for the pricd

I Purchased this from Target not so long ago, does the job if you know how to curl your hair. Worth for the price and for a quick curl fix.

ummmmmm

ummmmmmMelbourne

Does the Job

For someone who finds it hard to curl their hair, this is a pretty easy and affordable tool. Temperature is adjustable, and comes with a glove for protection. Overall a great tool.

trud

trudAU

Great for soft beachwaves

At first use it is hard getting used to holding the cone without burner yourself given it does not have the tongs to hold your hair in place. Once you learn to use it properly (youtube lessons suggested) it produces nice curls that are soft and don't feel like you've damaged your hair, hopefully that's the so called Keratin and Argan Oil they claim is 'infused' on the cone.