Remington D3035P

Remington D3035P

See the Best Hair Dryers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

GG1

GG1

Great hair dryer !

Bought this hairdryer a few weeks back. It is great and has multi functions. It has normal noise levels depending on the heat level you want. Easy to store & a nice pink.

Serton1

Serton1Richmond

Top Hairdryer This

We have had this fir more than a year now and it's great. It gets used pretty much every morning, sometimes evenings too if we are going out and it meets our needs perfectly. Lots of power and heats up as hot as you want. Would recommend to anyone

Schmick3

Schmick3Balwyn

Super hair dryer - love it

Great hair dryer. Powerful yet plenty of fine control: gets used every day at our place. Its one of those rare products where there is little to say in terms of improvements - its a well rounded machine that works excellently and we are very happy with it!

Darw1ner

Darw1nerSouth Melbourne

Lovely Salon Style Hair Dryer

This was a present for my wife who was stuck using a little travel hair dryer thats she never got around to updating. It is beautifully made and its a relief to have a full sized salon style dryer with proper controls. She loves it!

Pooki2

Pooki2Moorabin

Works brilliantly!

I really enjoy this hair dryer - it replaced a worn out travel hair dryer that I had been meaning to replace but never got around to until recently Such a luxury to have a full size machine that actually works properly! Lots of power and also fine control when needed - love it!

Coffee drinker..

Coffee drinker..

Great hairdryer

Great hairdryer. Works well on long hair. Nice pink colour. Light to use and easy to hold. Plenty of power. Lasting a long time with repeated use and many knocks to the floor. Would recommend to anybody wanting a powerful dryer for home. Cool to touch. A great priced dryer which I got from Big W.

Neutrino

Neutrinomelbourne

Really great hairdryer - no flaws!

Its rare to have a product that is stop on but this one pretty much is. Its a full sized salon style dryer. has the usual cool warn hot and air speed button plus a power shot. Its just works very well allround. it has one thing that's a bit odd - thats an 'ions' switch which I really dont think dopes anything! but apart from that , spot on product

Le Boeuf

Le BoeufKyneton

Lovely Hair Dryer

Got this for the wife and she loves it. She chose it, I bought it lol. She was putting up with and ancient Remington that was well past its use by so the difference is very evident. It is a full sized salon type dryer with high, low and boost mode and warn hot or cold air. She is very happy with it

kezzi50

kezzi50AU

good product

Great product. Love the settings on it. Its not too hot. Stylist product. It dries my hair faster than my previous one. Lightweight and easy to use. would recommend to buy.

Peita

PeitaBrisbane

Dries fast

This hair dryer was good value for money. It is powerful and dries my hair much faster than my last hair dryer. Slim line and easy to use makes it a winner.

Natalie

NataliePerth

Pretty good hair dryer

I received this hair dryer as a gift about a month ago from a friend. Its very powerful and dries my hair a lot faster than other hair dryers. I find it a little heavier than other hair dryers.

Debra

DebraAdelaide

Has a nice powerful blower

It has the main things I want in a hairdryer
- not too heavy to hold
- real powerful blower to dry my hair fast.
Also it was a great bargain bought it in a Blush Dryer Pack in Big W early June 2017 on special for $20 instead of regular price $28. Is a pinky colour though if you don't like pink - but only a colour and it does the job.
Also surprised as good and powerful as my 10 year old Old Hairdryer was that just died that I paid nearly $50 for.

Katie

KatieNunawading

Easy to use

This product is so easy to use, dries my hair fast and efficiently, and is easy to store. It has a nice, clean look, and has three different conditions and settings.

Mitesh

MiteshMelbourne

Good dryer for its price

I got this dryer from Target and it is very impressive. very fuctional such as 3 heat modules and 3 speed module makes it very good. The amazing thing is that sometimes it is used dry even clothes...

MrsYogi

MrsYogiAdelaide, South Australia

Light weight!

My hair dryer blew up a few months ago so I bought this as it was pretty pink and light weight. Its excellent considering it only cost $29. The heat seatings are easy to change and it dries my hair really quickly! I also like how light it is...I never get a sore arm.

Nat

NatMelbourne

Cheap but great!

Effective, efficient hair dryer. Love the colour and it was so cheap but still great quality for a hairdrier. Multiple settings including cold and heat settings. Highly recommend this one!

Mishie

MishieSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

great lightweight dryer

love the light pink colour, lightweight is a great dryer for under $30
works just as good as an expensive one, dries my hair really quickly
purchased at harvey norman