Remington Durablade Pro MB061AU

Remington Durablade Pro MB061AU Questions & Answers

10 questions from our users

Ivan

Ivanasked

I lost the charger for Remington model MB121. Where can I get a new one??

Antonello

Antonelloasked

Is this "durablade" really durable? I mean.. after 1-2 years, did you notice significant reduction in the performances of the blade and/or bactéries? Thank you

Des Q
Des Q

Not sure as I've only had months. But use daily and no worries

Bilby

Bilbyasked

I was about to buy one of these - the reviews have put me off. Anyone got any input that would give me the confidence to purchase one.

HI Bilby,
Thank you for your query. If you would like to see more reviews of the Durablade Pro, head over to Shaver Shops website as there are over 190 reviews to read through to help make your purchasing decision.

Regards,
Customer Service Team

Sharafat

Sharafatasked

Hi I have lost my charger how can I get another one. I tried calling the number been provided by Remington the number doesnt work. Can anyone help? Cheers

Hi Sharafat,
Please call our help team on 1800623118 for assistance.
Regards Remington help team.

JONH
JONH

Mine does not have a charger. It has a dedicated connection cable to a USB port.
Suggest to ask your supplier or shop such as shaver shop.

ChrisDee

ChrisDeeasked

I bought this product yesterday spent whole day and night recharging .couldnt get it to start,
. Took it back to replace it. Now I am having the same problem with the second one . After Re charging it won’t start. The recharge light goes on for a few minutes, the goes out. Before tahing this one from the shop I asked them to test it. But they said it needs to be charged for sometimebefpreitstarts so they could not test it" what do I do now ? Tahl it back and leave the shop without knowing whether it works or go for another brand

Len S

Hi there, I didn't have any of these problems, I just charged mine and have had no problem with it, I would be taking it back and telling them to charge it, so sorry that I can't be of more help, cheers Len

Hi Chris,
Thank you for your question regarding your Dura Blade. Are you trying to use the blade with it still plugged in? You have to physically unplugged the cord from the Dura Blade to be able to turn it on. If you have any further queries please contact us free call number 1800 623 118.
regards Consumer Service Team

QLDZDR

I know about this problem. The ON button which is under the orange rubber, seems to be set too deep, so it cannot be pressed.
You have to find the sweet spot and press it.

I can just get mine to turn ON and then I have the same problem when I have to turn it OFF.

Fridaythe13th77

Fridaythe13th77asked

Will this work for more “private” areas of the body and not just beards?

Len S

I have only used it for beard and mo, but I guess it will shave hair anywhere on the body.

Dear Len,
Thank you for your inquiry. Unfortunately the Durablade is designed to provide a shaved look which means it shaves down to 0.2mm. We would not recommend using this on any other parts of your body except your beard or moustache.
Regards
Consumer Service Team

Shorne

Can not see why not I haven't doesn't mean it can not be done

sid

sidasked

i have lost my usb cord can i buy one from the shaver shop and how much is it ?

Shorne

Should be able to try Ebay to they shouldn't be much don't know how much

Hi Sid,
You can call our free call number on 1800 623 113 and one of our Consumer Service Team will assist you with a replacement. The cost is $9.95
Regards Consumer Service Team

normie

normieasked

Is it necessary to use shave cream with MB061 shaver?

I just rub a little bit of baby oil on my face and I use it that way

I just rub a little bit of baby oil on my face and I use it that way

Shorne

Thats a good Idea will have to try that

Phil

Philasked

Won't charge light comes on for 5 secs then off again; no power after 4 hours charging.
What's wrong?

BobDylan
BobDylan

It means it’s clogged needs a thorough hot water blade clean I had same issue returned it because no hot water gave replacement after explaining my problems he then put me onto a higher priced Panasonic body shaver. I then returned it got Panasonic ES-LV65-S ($499) ace in comparison.

dan

danasked

just got the shaver from Australia ,can i charge it on 240 Volts supply? i am in kenya

Tim
Tim

It's USB charging, so yes.

QLDZDR

Yes, plug the cable into your Durablade and the other end is USB-A side so it can plug into your usb wall charger or the port on the side of your computer.

Get an answer from our members and Remington representatives