Remington EP7036AU

Remington EP7036AU

3.0 from 1 review

See the Best Epilators in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Disappointed.

My old Remington epilator stopped working so thought I would buy another Remington as I've had 2 of another model and was very happy with them.
My new model, ep7036au, takes ages to do my legs, having to go over the same area several times and not as gentle on the bikini line as my last. Also my last epilator could be used either with the cord or cordless which was very handy and no worries about running out of battery but still had the flexibility of cordless if need be. The head is too small and I feel the guard around the tweezers isn't quite right, it seems to stop some of the tweezers at the sides from getting close enough to do the job. The only positive about the ep7036au for me is the callus attachment for your feet, that does a great job but not what I bought the epilator for. The price wasn't too bad but too much for an epilator that doesn't do an efficient job.