Remington F3800AU Dual Foil

Remington F3800AU Dual Foil

MPN: REM-F3800AU

See the Best Men's Electric Shavers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Shane S.

Shane S.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

It cuts but the foil leaves grey marks on face!

Hi we bought this shaver a found it cuts OK and is cheap but it seems to leave grey marks on my face. So the whiskers get cut but it looks like someone put grey makeup on my face so from a distance it looks like a 3 day growth which is wierd. I have wiped the foil today wwith a microfibre cloth and rinsed the cutter and foil. I will have to see if that corrects it!

Purchased in June 2019 at Target Australia for $30.00.

Causes Irritation No
Razor BurnNo
Performance
Shave Closeness
Dry Shave
Battery Life

PeterWH

PeterWHTorrens 2607, ACT

great shaver and worth the dollars

I brought this to replace the SOLO and this shaver is excellent and worth the dollars.
I brought it on Ebay and have used it and it works like a dream.
No complaints from me at all

Purchased in May 2019 at Target Australia.

Causes Irritation No
Razor BurnNo
Performance
Shave Closeness
Dry Shave
Battery Life

min40fcPerth, WA

Its like cutting grass with a blunt lawnmower

Wet shaver now, this electric model has nothing in the chamber
Looks the part, seems friendly but has a passive nature to shaving needs.
I have not had any issues charging it, or with any failures but it seems to just not work effectively.

Makes noise, sounds like its working and then you are trying to press it into your face harder to get some results.

Least used shaver in my cupboard

Good present, wont harm anyone

Remington
Spectrum BrandsRemington

f3800AU

This shaver seemed ok, I owned one of these f3800 dual foil shaver purchased in May now 3rd September and the foil screen requires replacement, a hole in screen. NOT Recommended.

Marc

Marc

Poor quality - needs foils & cutter every 6 months accordingto the manufacturer

Not a great shaver - even Remington tech dept admitted that - my wife bought this for me in May this year & its the 25/10/17 now & it needed new cutter & foils as they developed a large hole - gotta go over the same area when shaving - multiple times & much of the time have to use the trimmer & then shave again - the only good thing is that Remington gave me new cutter & blades for free

robert howard

robert howard

not as good as expected

I bough this shaver because I remembered the one I had when I was young. It had a single foil and was a very good shaver, almost as good as using a blade.
This one however is quite a different article. I have to go over the same area numerous times to make a difference. I feel the holes are so small in the foils that hair does not pass through to be cut. The name on the shaver wore off after a month. Would not buy or recommend this to anyone.
rob

faulcon1

faulcon1Springwood

Gives a close shave

balooSydney, NSW

This is a great shaver!

I formerly had a mains electric Remington which just stopped after about 10 years, so I did some research and found this one at theGood Guys at Castle HIll, and have to say it's better than anything I've used before, and gives such a close shave I hardly ever use a blade razor now
It's battery operated, very sharp teeth, very portable, and for $40 what more can I say :)
Nothing yet

Braydon H

Braydon Hasked

How do you use this shaver?

Remington
Spectrum BrandsRemington

Hi Braydon,
Insert the power cord into the power plug at the base of the shaver. When doing this for
the first time the plugs may be tight at the pin connection points, proceed to insert the plug
firmly until it is in place and will not disconnect when gently tugged.
1. Press the On/Off button to activate for shaving (Diagram A).
2. Hold the shaver so that all the heads touch your face together (Diagram B). This allows the
shaver to work the way it was designed for the closest shave and minimum wear. Avoid
holding the shaver at an angle so that only one head touches the skin. Use short, circular
stokes. Use your free hand to stretch your skin. This encourages your whiskers to stand
out, making it easier for them to enter the cutting chamber. Never press hard when shaving.
Pressing hard only flattens the whiskers, which makes it harder for them to enter the cutting
chamber. It will also cause the cutting surface to wear out more quickly.
3. Press the On/Off button to turn the shaver off
Remington Support Team

Shorty

Shortyasked

is there an online source of information on the F3800? Got one from dad... It works but have no info.

baloo

All I did was google Remington Australia (which you could have too), followed the prompts to electrical, men, foil shavers, picked out the F3800AU and
got here >
Instructions are in PDF form at the bottom of the page.
Download that and you'll have it all.

If all else fails, take it to a Shaver Shop (or contact them) and they can answer any query you may have:

Cheers

Get an answer from our members and Remington representatives

CategoryMen's Electric Shavers