Remington F5800AU Dual Foil - X Titanium

Remington F5800AU Dual Foil - X Titanium

MPN: REM-F5800AU

See the Best Men's Electric Shavers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Paul

PaulHunter Region, NSW

Remington F5800AU

I use this s Shaver every day. This powerful and flexible Shaver has durable and titanium blades for a close shave I highly recommend this Shaver its the best I have ever purchased

Convert !

My facial hair is akin to fencing wire, after 25 years of buying various types of expensive razors & shaving creams, I here always suffered irritation. In addition the lengthy hot showers in order to soften the beard enough to cut (when in a hurry to get to work & also in the height of summer). I purchased this razor at Betta electrical for $55. I have no experience of electric shavers with which to compare, but this machine is a game changer. Replacement cost of cutters & foils far cheaper than buying replacement heads for shavers, highly recommended.

ty_buchanan

ty_buchananSouth East Queensland, QLD

Well, I don't know.

I have tried just about all of the expensive and cheapy razors from China. With my very tough beard, which I would prefer not to have, getting one that cuts for more than a month is a problem. I had a friend as a teenager who only needed to shave twice a week. I saw him when he was in his mid-twenties. He used a standard brand name razor then and said it was good enough to cut his "bumfluff".

By the way, I have always taken calcium tablets. My GP says that it is this that is toughening my beard.

I must buy cheapies on eBay and throw them away every month. Expensive brands only last a week longer.

If you have a standard or soft beard the Remington will do nicely.

Great razor

Excellent razor for $64.00 on special.Replacement costs of heads and cutters a no brainer so the purchase should be treated as a throw away once the performance has become intolerable.Hope to get 2 years good shaving

Jayne C

Jayne CRangiora, New Zealand

Aabsolutely excellent

I'm writing this on behalf of my husband who is totally delighted with this shaver. He says it is the best he has ever bought, gives him a lovely smooth finish and is so easy to use. He only has to shave twice a week now but is quite bristly when he does and the shaver has no trouble cutting; Highly recommended.

MammothGold Coast

A Close Shave

spannernuts

spannernutsNew England area NSW

I am happy with my purchase.

I have been using this shaver for a few days now, and i find for a budget shaver it does what it i supposed to do,i find the head a little large, than some. the battery is still showing full charge so the 1 hour charge looks good to achieve. it has a 30 day return if not happy, but i will be keeping it. I payed $79 for this shaver the foil and blades are $43 dollars a bit much, batteries are soldered in so they are throw away, when they are depleted .but this shaver you can use with a cord.
Good for the money
As with all of these shavers the the blade replacement is way to much..A bit like printers and the ink.

Brian Davids

Brian DavidsAU

Like cutting lawn with a pair of scissors

I really tried to get it to work. I had several days growth (my old shaver of 25 years gained a exposed wire), and this shaver was useless. To help it, I got my electric cutters for my head (ok, so I'm balding), and trimmed my bread to 3mm. Did it help? No really. It made a lot of noise and stabbed a bit at my facial hair. Over 20 minutes later, I decided to clean my face up with a manual shaver (horrible things) and cut a few dozen stray hairs with a tiny pair of scissors.
Plus it's even noisier than my old shaver of 25 years. If only noise equalled performance. Sadly it doesn't.

A completely useless shaver, and never again Remington.

It didn't do it's job. Plus it's even noisier than my old shaver of 25 years.