Remington i-LIGHT Smooth Sense IPL8500AU

Remington i-LIGHT Smooth Sense IPL8500AU

MPN: IPL8500AU
1.0 from 1 review · View Statistics
See the Best IPL Machines in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Remington

1.0
1 review
    Linda RSouth East Queensland, QLD

If only it worked

Spent $600 for something that doesn't do what it's supposed to do. E.g..Won't work on chin and any areas that aren't flat enough no matter how many times you change angles even with the small lamp attached. Am sorry to say it's a waste of money.

AstridG
    AstridGasked

My device worked for a few sessions and now when I turn it on the 2 lights next to the flash window (skin sensors I think) just flash red no matter what I do, even when in full contact with skin that it was previously happy to treat, and definitely with full skin contact. Why is this happening?

Linda R

I'd refer it back to Remington. Mine hardly ever works so I've just given up as a bad purchase

meenakshi p.
    meenakshi p.asked

I recently bought the machine and its so disappointing that it is not working on my hands but working on my leg. My skin tone is level 4 and still its not working.

Linda R

I have the same problems. Works on one area but not another. Terrible machine for the price you have to pay.

Get an answer from our members and Remington representatives

CategoryIPL Machines