Remington i-LIGHT PRO+ Face & Body IPL IPL6500AU

Remington i-LIGHT PRO+ Face & Body IPL IPL6500AU

MPNs: 36264032, 6557, IPL6500AU and IPL6500BAU

IPL Machines Buying Guide

If you love that silky-smooth skin feeling from the comfort of home, IPL is a long-term solution that can save you salon trips. Our buying guide can help you decide if IPL is right for you.

Read now

2.8

• Causes Irritation Yes · No (4)

It doesn't work

It doesn't do anything and they won't take it back either.
They will tell you smth along the lines of
"Sorry, it just didn't work on you"
Save your money and do it professionally.
I have spoken with Remington too, and they asked me to go through the store you bought it from.
The store said "Tough luck; keep your lemon"

Purchased in November 2019 at Noel Leeming for A$500.00.

Jennifer

JenniferSydney, NSW

Works for me! Super happy and would buy again

Purchased in December 2017 at Shaver Shop.

Sharmane

The worst product I have ever purchased!

The worst product I have ever purchased! It worked four times max, I tried to contact Remington and the Shaver Shop to find out how/where I get it fixed and neither got back to me despite repeated calls and emails (it is now out of warranty). I even tried to replace the cartridge but the fault is definitely with the machine. Dont waste your money - there are much better quality products/brands out there.

Purchased in October 2015 at Shaver Shop for A$468.00.

IPL Machines

Find out how Remington i-LIGHT PRO+ Face & Body IPL IPL6500AU compares to other IPL Machines

KaviHunter Region, NSW

No complaints

Have been using it since my Philips Lumea died about 3 years ago. Was a bit expensive though. It works well. No complaints so far. Have to keep using it. Have to be careful with brown skin like mine. I put the settings on 2 lights. Be very careful in sunlight. My hands got very tanned & hot once using 3 lights. I am still thankful

See all Remington i-LIGHT PRO+ Face & Body IPL IPL6500AU reviews

CRCasked

After using it for a while the green light keeps beeping non stop and machine don't work how can i fix it?

Sharmane

This happened to my machine after using it 4 times max. I didn’t get a response from Remington or the Shaver Shop (where i purchased it). It’s a faulty product and I cant return it and have no idea how to fix it / stop the beeping. Waste of money

CRC

Unfortunately we live in a world of dishonest crooks that don't stand by their products and they expect people to keep buying no wander why they keep bringing something new all the time, never again will recommend this product or anything made by this Remington company to anyone. I've paid a lot of money for this piece of garbage so disappointed.

elletnahc

elletnahcasked

I am concerned about eye safety with the brightness of the flashes. Are there recommended glasses / eye protection to use while operating the i-light pro?

LaNZ
LaNZ

Would love feedback on this question. During my research I’ve found the odd commenter saying they wear sunglasses.

Sharlene E.

Sharlene E.asked

I tested it on my arms and a burnt smell happened. Am I using it wrong? Why is that happening?

Kavi

Could be the smell of hair burning. That's ok.
Also make sure the glass is clean

Get an answer from our members and Remington representatives

The Remington i-LIGHT PRO includes an infinity bulb, 5 light intensity settings, skin contact sensor, skin tone sensor two attachment caps for face and body. This product isn’t suitable on darker skin.

Reviews about this product were mixed, with some reviewers loving the product and others observing little to no change.

Some reviewers noted that the results didn’t last as long as they expected, despite Remington’s studies noting that on average, participants in that study had 66% fewer hairs 12 months after just three treatments.’

CategoryIPL Machines