Remington i-LIGHT PRO+ Face & Body IPL IPL6500AU

Remington i-LIGHT PRO+ Face & Body IPL IPL6500AU (page 2 of 2)

MPN: 36264032

• Causes Irritation Yes (0) · No (2)
katniss

katnissA city in Australia

Highly recommended but keep a few things in mind

wdarcy

wdarcyGoulburn Valley, VIC

waste of money doesnt work

I bought mine in December was very expensive at the time have used it correctly and endlessly I have fair skin dark hair, I have used on different parts legs underarms, bikini line doesn't work I still have the same amount , don't waste your money

Remington
Nestor V.Remington
Trudy

TrudyQueensland

Works, but slowly

I got this during a great sale at Shaver Shop. I saw results after the first time I used it. The only problem was it was one small patch on one leg. I pointed it out to my husband "no hair" spot on my leg. I am now seeing more/ better results after 6 months. I use it once it a month. I think I'm just impatient. It hurts a bit on my underarms (more sensitive skin than on my legs I guess) but there are different intensity settings.
Overall, I am happy with my i-Light Pro+

IPL Machines

Find out how Remington i-LIGHT PRO+ Face & Body IPL IPL6500AU compares to other IPL Machines

Great Product with Fast Results

Really easy to use product, not painful at all. Started to see results after only a couple of uses. Use it on my face which I was a bit scared about but super comfortable and feels safe.

Good

Comfortable with not very painful
Easy to use handle.
Relatively slow results, needing more sessions for best outcomes.
Doesn't cause burns or darkening of skin.
In general good and money worthy

Two thumbs up!

Two Thumbs up! Very efficient and it really worth. Powerful and excellent. As it says on the box you will definitely see results in very short period of time. Thanks.

Cclbalind

CclbalindSYDNEY

Easy to use

I don't find this to be painful at all, and I use it on the strongest setting. I have noticed a massive reduction in hair growth.
My only issue is that due to the small window size it does take a while to completely cover larger areas like legs, and it is a bit tricky to ensure complete coverage without gaps or overlap.

Review collected in partnership with Remington

It is good however I find it takes a long time to complete a session.

It is good however I find it takes a long time to complete a session. And it can be a little painful. I also find it causes ++ ingrown hairs.

Review collected in partnership with Remington

It's alright... not that exciting how company markets its products

It burns skins a lot.. inspite of making it on very low... it takes ages to do laser and it's been more than 3 or 4 months still I am getting hair ...!

IPL Machines

Jo Sinn

Jo Sinn

Easy to use, really happy with the results.

Found this product easy to use. Did my legs first, saw results after the first time I did it and really impressed with the results after 3 times; barely any hair left on my legs! There are different levels, I used the middle level so it was comfortable to use.

See all Remington i-LIGHT PRO+ Face & Body IPL IPL6500AU reviews

Lyd

Lydasked

Is this a good product to use for maintenance after having a course of professional laser? I have moved to a country town and attending a clinic is very timely and difficult

Alice H.

Alice H.asked

Does this permanently remove hair I see people are using the machines for years onhere

Lcass
Lcass

I personally find it to last for around 3 months after the 6 week cycle, then i use again. Found hair grows back a lot finer as well.

Nicki A

Nicki Aasked

How do I remove burnt hair off the lense?

Get an answer from our members and Remington representatives