Remington i-LIGHT PRO+ Face & Body IPL IPL6500AU

Remington i-LIGHT PRO+ Face & Body IPL IPL6500AU

MPNs: 36264032, 6557, IPL6500AU and IPL6500BAU

IPL Machines Buying Guide

If you love that silky-smooth skin feeling from the comfort of home, IPL is a long-term solution that can save you salon trips. Our buying guide can help you decide if IPL is right for you.

Read now

Tayne

Not a long term solution

Very effective but results only lasted around 8 weeks despite following instructions religiously. Not worth the high cost in my opinion. Ready to use, reasonable quality, extremely high cost, not super impressed.

Janice P

Janice PSouth East Queensland, QLD

Had it over a year and it hasn't done a thing

Have used it from following instructions and it hasn't done a thing after one year. A waste of money. Very disappointed after what I paid for it. Thought it would be so better than paying someone to do it.

Spectrum BrandsRemington

Hi Janice, Thank you for your comments. Your feedback is very important to us. If you would like to call on our free call number 1800 623 118 to tell us more about your experience would be greatly appreciated.
kind regards Consumer Service Team

See all Remington i-LIGHT PRO+ Face & Body IPL IPL6500AU reviews

CRCasked

After using it for a while the green light keeps beeping non stop and machine don't work how can i fix it?

Sharmane
Sharmane

This happened to my machine after using it 4 times max. I didn’t get a response from Remington or the Shaver Shop (where i purchased it). It’s a faulty product and I cant return it and have no idea how to fix it / stop the beeping. Waste of money

CRC

Unfortunately we live in a world of dishonest crooks that don't stand by their products and they expect people to keep buying no wander why they keep bringing something new all the time, never again will recommend this product or anything made by this Remington company to anyone. I've paid a lot of money for this piece of garbage so disappointed.

elletnahc

elletnahcasked

I am concerned about eye safety with the brightness of the flashes. Are there recommended glasses / eye protection to use while operating the i-light pro?

LaNZ
LaNZ

Would love feedback on this question. During my research I’ve found the odd commenter saying they wear sunglasses.

Sharlene E.

Sharlene E.asked

I tested it on my arms and a burnt smell happened. Am I using it wrong? Why is that happening?

Kavi
Kavi

Could be the smell of hair burning. That's ok.
Also make sure the glass is clean

Get an answer from our members and Remington representatives

The Remington i-LIGHT PRO includes an infinity bulb, 5 light intensity settings, skin contact sensor, skin tone sensor two attachment caps for face and body. This product isn’t suitable on darker skin.

Reviews about this product were mixed, with some reviewers loving the product and others observing little to no change.

Some reviewers noted that the results didn’t last as long as they expected, despite Remington’s studies noting that on average, participants in that study had 66% fewer hairs 12 months after just three treatments.’

CategoryIPL Machines