Remington i-LIGHT PRO+ Face & Body IPL IPL6500AU

Remington i-LIGHT PRO+ Face & Body IPL IPL6500AU

MPNs: 36264032, 6557, IPL6500AU and IPL6500BAU

IPL Machines Buying Guide

If you love that silky-smooth skin feeling from the comfort of home, IPL is a long-term solution that can save you salon trips. Our buying guide can help you decide if IPL is right for you.

Read now

• Causes Irritation Yes (0) · No (1)

KaviHunter Region, NSW

No complaints

Have been using it since my Philips Lumea died about 3 years ago. Was a bit expensive though. It works well. No complaints so far. Have to keep using it. Have to be careful with brown skin like mine. I put the settings on 2 lights. Be very careful in sunlight. My hands got very tanned & hot once using 3 lights. I am still thankful

Causes IrritationNo
SimoneB

SimoneBMelbourne

A great easy to use unit with results

Have used the unit quite a few times now, I started seeing results after the second go. Having had laser treatment before professionally, I noticed the same effects ie. small black root hair being grown out & then falling out leaving the area smooth & hair free. It does take some time due to the size of the head but I just park myself on the couch, put on some Netflix & laser away. An affordable & practical unit for me.

RozzieM

RozzieMMernda

Works well ..had long term results

Very easy to use...wish had larger head but obviously it's domestic use not like in the beauty parlors. But have used it consistently and now hardly need to do anything...if wish this had been invented when I was a teenager!

IPL Machines

Find out how Remington i-LIGHT PRO+ Face & Body IPL IPL6500AU compares to other IPL Machines

katniss

katnissA city in Australia

Highly recommended but keep a few things in mind

Trudy

TrudyQueensland

Works, but slowly

I got this during a great sale at Shaver Shop. I saw results after the first time I used it. The only problem was it was one small patch on one leg. I pointed it out to my husband "no hair" spot on my leg. I am now seeing more/ better results after 6 months. I use it once it a month. I think I'm just impatient. It hurts a bit on my underarms (more sensitive skin than on my legs I guess) but there are different intensity settings.
Overall, I am happy with my i-Light Pro+

Good

Comfortable with not very painful
Easy to use handle.
Relatively slow results, needing more sessions for best outcomes.
Doesn't cause burns or darkening of skin.
In general good and money worthy

Cclbalind

CclbalindSYDNEY

Easy to use

I don't find this to be painful at all, and I use it on the strongest setting. I have noticed a massive reduction in hair growth.
My only issue is that due to the small window size it does take a while to completely cover larger areas like legs, and it is a bit tricky to ensure complete coverage without gaps or overlap.

Review collected in partnership with Remington

It is good however I find it takes a long time to complete a session.

It is good however I find it takes a long time to complete a session. And it can be a little painful. I also find it causes ++ ingrown hairs.

See all Remington i-LIGHT PRO+ Face & Body IPL IPL6500AU reviews

CRCasked

After using it for a while the green light keeps beeping non stop and machine don't work how can i fix it?

Sharmane
Sharmane

This happened to my machine after using it 4 times max. I didn’t get a response from Remington or the Shaver Shop (where i purchased it). It’s a faulty product and I cant return it and have no idea how to fix it / stop the beeping. Waste of money

CRC

Unfortunately we live in a world of dishonest crooks that don't stand by their products and they expect people to keep buying no wander why they keep bringing something new all the time, never again will recommend this product or anything made by this Remington company to anyone. I've paid a lot of money for this piece of garbage so disappointed.

elletnahc

elletnahcasked

I am concerned about eye safety with the brightness of the flashes. Are there recommended glasses / eye protection to use while operating the i-light pro?

LaNZ
LaNZ

Would love feedback on this question. During my research I’ve found the odd commenter saying they wear sunglasses.

Sharlene E.

Sharlene E.asked

I tested it on my arms and a burnt smell happened. Am I using it wrong? Why is that happening?

Kavi

Could be the smell of hair burning. That's ok.
Also make sure the glass is clean

Get an answer from our members and Remington representatives

The Remington i-LIGHT PRO includes an infinity bulb, 5 light intensity settings, skin contact sensor, skin tone sensor two attachment caps for face and body. This product isn’t suitable on darker skin.

Reviews about this product were mixed, with some reviewers loving the product and others observing little to no change.

Some reviewers noted that the results didn’t last as long as they expected, despite Remington’s studies noting that on average, participants in that study had 66% fewer hairs 12 months after just three treatments.’

CategoryIPL Machines