Remington i-LIGHT PRO+ Face & Body IPL IPL6500AU

Remington i-LIGHT PRO+ Face & Body IPL IPL6500AU

MPNs: 36264032, 6557, IPL6500AU and IPL6500BAU

IPL Machines Buying Guide

If you love that silky-smooth skin feeling from the comfort of home, IPL is a long-term solution that can save you salon trips. Our buying guide can help you decide if IPL is right for you.

Read now

• Causes Irritation Yes (0) · No (1)
Jennifer

JenniferSydney, NSW

Works for me! Super happy and would buy again

Purchased in December 2017 at Shaver Shop.

Causes IrritationNo
Shelly

ShellySydney

Used once on legs & results already!

I was about to invest $500+ to get my legs lasered at a laser clinic, however I decided to do some research and invest in my own home system. I bought this one while it was on sale... and it’s the best investment! I did one treatment on my legs at Level 3 (mid strength, I was nervous about pain) and 2-3 weeks later I can already see that there’s about 50% less hair! It’s patchy because I missed some spots, but it’s made it evident that the areas treated haven’t grown back yet. I have tanned skin with dark hair. Can’t wait to try it at a higher strength and see how the results are after a couple months. Would recommend!

Lcass

LcassSingleton

Love this product

I wish i brought this product sooner!! I have dark hair and for myself i could notice less hair after the first session. I was using every two weeks and all hair was gone after the 3 session, pain level was minimal the better the shave prior to use the less little zaps you will get. After stopping it took months for hair to regrow which is finer than original, some still haven't returned. Now i only need to use occasionally now.

IPL Machines

Find out how Remington i-LIGHT PRO+ Face & Body IPL IPL6500AU compares to other IPL Machines

Trish

TrishGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great customer service

I bought this from Harvey Norman Preston, great price and excellent service. I have used it twice on chin hair and the results are fantastic.The hair has completely gone. I am now using it on upper lip and under arms. It's very easy to use and you do get used to the little zap. I really like this product as it's used at home and much cheaper than going to a salon.I am also going to start on my legs. Will post my results after a month. I really recommend this product. The globe in this unit never needs replacing. The older model IPL globes only lasted about 2 years and needed to be replaced. So well worth the money. The model I bought does both face and body.

Claire

ClaireMelbourne

Great solution to hair removal

Since using this product I have noticed a huge reduction in hair regrowth with only 5 uses. I look forward to seeing the outcomes from further treatments. It’s an easy to use machine with each treatment taking about an hour to complete, which I find preferable to making appointments for sessions. Usually just watch TV while I complete the treatment. Would highly recommend this product to anyone whose has the recommended hair colour and skin tone

Great Product!

This product is great, achieving the same results as clinics. It is simple and easy to use in the comfort of your own home.
As it is compact in size it is easy to handle and store.
I highly recommend it.

M.C

M.CMelbourne

Thrilled by results

Very easy to use and amazed by the results after 1-2 applications. I have dark hair and can verify that regrowth is stopped almost all over after the first few sessions. No more waxing!

Bec

Bec

Love it!

Absolutely amazing product!
Works exactly like the real deal. I Bought it from the shaver shop for only $289.
It will definitely save me money in the long run. The product it self isn’t too big either so it doesn’t take up much storage space. I definitely recommend it to any one who is tired of waiting for their laser clinic to have a 30% off sale :-)

Mel

MelBandy creek

Miracle

I treated my bikini line and underarms 8 weeks ago following the instructions, with a couple of cheat treatments in between, and have had an excellent result. Almost zero hair regrowth. Treatment is basically painfree just a tiny zap sensation then no after effect at all. I have medium skin colour and dark hair.
Wish I had this machine 20 yrs ago as I would have save thousands on waxing, shaving etc. With 3 women in the house this is an extremely affordable treatment.

IPL Machines

I love it

Just used for 1st time today. Have had laser before from proffessionals. This is fool proof. Easy to use you see it killing the hair immediately. I used on 5 and done everything legs to brazillian to face and underams. Less painful then waxing

HanB

HanBMelbourne

Easy to use and the results I wanted

After just two uses of the laser on my armpits I started to see results. Small bald patches started to appear and after my third time I had barely any growth. Now I just do a touch up every couple of months. It is less painful than waxing and much less mess.
It's so easy to use in the comfort of home and so much cheaper than going to a clinic.

Great Product with Fast Results

Really easy to use product, not painful at all. Started to see results after only a couple of uses. Use it on my face which I was a bit scared about but super comfortable and feels safe.

Two thumbs up!

Two Thumbs up! Very efficient and it really worth. Powerful and excellent. As it says on the box you will definitely see results in very short period of time. Thanks.

Review collected in partnership with Remington

Jo Sinn

Jo Sinn

Easy to use, really happy with the results.

Found this product easy to use. Did my legs first, saw results after the first time I did it and really impressed with the results after 3 times; barely any hair left on my legs! There are different levels, I used the middle level so it was comfortable to use.

Review collected in partnership with Remington

See all Remington i-LIGHT PRO+ Face & Body IPL IPL6500AU reviews

CRCasked

After using it for a while the green light keeps beeping non stop and machine don't work how can i fix it?

Sharmane
Sharmane

This happened to my machine after using it 4 times max. I didn’t get a response from Remington or the Shaver Shop (where i purchased it). It’s a faulty product and I cant return it and have no idea how to fix it / stop the beeping. Waste of money

CRC

Unfortunately we live in a world of dishonest crooks that don't stand by their products and they expect people to keep buying no wander why they keep bringing something new all the time, never again will recommend this product or anything made by this Remington company to anyone. I've paid a lot of money for this piece of garbage so disappointed.

elletnahc

elletnahcasked

I am concerned about eye safety with the brightness of the flashes. Are there recommended glasses / eye protection to use while operating the i-light pro?

LaNZ
LaNZ

Would love feedback on this question. During my research I’ve found the odd commenter saying they wear sunglasses.

Sharlene E.

Sharlene E.asked

I tested it on my arms and a burnt smell happened. Am I using it wrong? Why is that happening?

Kavi
Kavi

Could be the smell of hair burning. That's ok.
Also make sure the glass is clean

Get an answer from our members and Remington representatives

The Remington i-LIGHT PRO includes an infinity bulb, 5 light intensity settings, skin contact sensor, skin tone sensor two attachment caps for face and body. This product isn’t suitable on darker skin.

Reviews about this product were mixed, with some reviewers loving the product and others observing little to no change.

Some reviewers noted that the results didn’t last as long as they expected, despite Remington’s studies noting that on average, participants in that study had 66% fewer hairs 12 months after just three treatments.’

CategoryIPL Machines