Remington Keratin & Argan Oil Nourish Rotating Air Styler AS8810AU

Remington Keratin & Argan Oil Nourish Rotating Air Styler AS8810AU

5.0 from 1 review

See the Best Hair Stylers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

airsolajaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

A+ performance for sleek and healthy hair

I was for a long time on a lookout for something like this for drying hair, had few clumsy items, not powerful enough to comb, rotate or dry hair. This rotating air dryer has 2 bristle brushes, features strong 1000w 2-way brush rotation, 2 heat and cool shot speeds. After washing, and towel drying my hair I section in and use this rotating hair styler to create sleek, frizz-free hair. Ceramic parts of the brushes are infused with Keratin and Argan oil and it really makes a difference on the unruly, frizzy and dry hair follicle. I like it, I have been using it at least every week for the past 4 months and it is doing a great job. highly recommend for people who don't have time to see a stylist.