MPN: REM-PG-350
See the Best Men's Hair Trimmers / Personal Groomers in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Remington

Pros

• Interchangeable attachments

• Cordless operation

• Titanium coated blades

Cons

• Battery wears out with age

• Causes Irritation Yes (0) · No (3)

Does what it should do,

Ive had mine for couple of year,use it for trimming and detailing,stubble trimming and nose,,excellent,never caused any irritation at all,,its just started to play up,,would recommend it to people without hesitation

Purchased in December 2018 at Cant remember for $35.00.

Causes Irritation No

Garbage. Do not waste your money.

Only had this kit for 2 to 3 years then battery would not charge. Got zero assistance from Spectrum Brands. They told me simply that there is nothing they could do for me since warranty expired.

Purchased in July 2018.

John L.
John L.

For the price it’s just fine

The trimmer did exactly what I expected a cheap trimmer to do. I don’t think it would be all that effective for a thick ], long beard but for trimming my small goatee, it’s just fine.

Purchased in August 2018 at Shaver Shop.

Men's Hair Trimmers / Personal Groomers

Find out how Remington PG350 compares to other Men's Hair Trimmers / Personal Groomers

JosephOGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent, works well

All attachments works well and the battery charge lasted my 3 week long vacation. The 30 mm and 20 mm trimmer doesn't get jam or clogged with hair. I also didn't experience any bite on my skin. This for light to medium grooming, the shaver is just for clean up of a trim, don't expect it to be a full feature shaver. Glad to replace my older one and bought 2, one for me and one for my teen son.

ScotchAussie
ScotchAussieSydney, NSW

Remington PG350

My experience of the PG-350 product is exactly reflected in the poor 1/5 reviews already listed here; the built-in batteries don't last. They're supposed to be rechargeable but are clearly not of sufficient quality to last beyond a couple of years. I reported this to Remington Consumer Helpdesk and received a response from Spectrum Brands Australia. They asked me to return the product to them at Locked Bag 3004, Braeside, VIC, 3195, with a covering letter. This I did and I received a new replacement PG-350 a week or so later. If it lasts longer than the last one I'll happily upgrade my star rating but for now I'm giving it 2/5. They do however get 5/5 for customer service!

PeterH
PeterHMelbourne

Good product but limited life

The product works well and is easy to use but after just over 3 years the built in battery will not hold or accept a charge. I suggest if you are looking for a trimmer then one with replaceable batteries would be a better option. Not recommended.

Hans Ignals
Hans Ignals

Doesn't work.

Doesn't do the job it was designed for. Doesn't trim properly, battery doesn't hold its charge. You pay a cheap price you get a cheap product. I would not recommend it to anybody.

Nick
NickGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Brand new out of box from Big W....doesn't work at all, big waste of time and money, can't rely on t

Brand new out of box, not working at all, waste of time and money. Will never buy anything Remington again.. .can't rely on brand anymore. Do not buy this piece of
JUNK!!!!!!!

jonno
jonno

remington pg 350' u/s battery life

total rubbish batteries, they should be replaced (free) as wont hold charge. Remington putting their name on crap, was any "field" tests done?
this was a present so have to try & return it for replacement. don't buy one

PaulB
PaulB

If I could rate under 1 star I would!.

This product will last around a dozen trims at best i've found. Had replaced several times. On the final replacement, same issue: Worked for about a month and then won't hold charge for a second even after leaving on charge for a few hours.

So I decided to find out the issue.

An electrician friend of mine pulled the unit apart for inspection. Conclusion: Very poor quality Ni-Cd AA-sized batteries. 2x 600mAh 1.2V each. No chance of what would be considered reasonable to service this unit long term!

Expose thugs
Expose thugsGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Another made in China crap

Poorly made, battery only last for like 30 minutes. Ramington has compromised on quality since being manufactured in China. Other better products are out there which will make this product go down the drain.

Davisiam
DavisiamPerth, WA

Cheap attachments.

I had this for a few months. The plastic attachment broke rendering it useless to me.
Remington should not have made such a cheap product. I'm very disappointed. Didn't
think I had to spend time doing research for a simple trimmer. Wrong.

Gil57
Gil57Wrights Beach

Waste of money

I have owned a PG 350 for a few years.
It works but is of poor quality using thin and weak plastic parts very prone to easy breakage.
Rechargeable batteries cannot be removed for replacement and last only about 2 years.
Thereafter the device must be used until charge has gone and then recharged immediately to be used again to complete the job.

Peter
PeterAdelaide

Using the gauge to cut a number 1 doesn't get close enough to the hair.

Just used my new PG350 today after having a "number 2" at the local Barbers four weeks ago. The gap between the cover and the actual cutter doesn't allow the hair to be cut even when using the setting 1. The plastic settings attachment holds the razor too far from the head, even set on 1. Surprising that a company like Remington has put their name to this shaver, didn't anyone test it out!!!

Decent for a teenage beard

I picked this up as I was desperate andit was ok at first (for a light beard). However as my facial hair grew thicked this simply lacked the power to keep up. The trimmer seemed to grip on to the skin of my neck, and the foil shave simply was to weak to do it's job. The nose trimmer doesn't work at all.
Overall if you're a teenager with little money and a beard consisting of bumfluff pick one up. Otherwise don't go near this.

Paul N.
Paul N.asked

My pg 350 works fine without attachment, as soon as i put the attachment on it wont work. Anyone got any idea why?

JosephO

Hi Paul, If it happens to all the attachment, the battery is defective as it supply the voltage but not enough current (amperage) to drive the load to make the attachment work.

Achu
Achuasked

Can i use remington all in one groomer kit pg 350 for hair cut?....can i connect hair clippers to this?

JosephO

I was able to cut my hair with it the first time around. The second time I didn't manage that well. Bottom line it does and how well is your skill!

Pat
Patasked

Why does Remington make products for which replacing batteries is like breaking the bank.
In the world of simplicity, when the batteries run out of life and are no more chargeable, it should be easy to replace it like many products do.
Or else, Remington should have a replacement scheme. Huh!

Get an answer from our members and Remington representatives

This grooming system comes with a 30mm trimmer attachment, a 20mm detail trimming attachment and a storage stand that doubles as a recharging station for cordless operation.

Precision, versatility and control are the names of the game when using the Remington All-In-1 Titanium Rechargeable Grooming System. The self-sharpening titanium coated blades are 300% stronger than stainless-steel blades and never need oiling. The washable attachments enable you to trim, detail, or shave away any unwanted hair. Plus, the rechargeable battery provides up to 40 minutes of cordless use on a single charge.

Features

• Titanium coated trimmer blade
  • Trimmer blades never need oiling*
  • Cordless (rechargeable) operation
  • Up to 40 minutes of cordless runtime
  • 16 Hour full charge
  • Charging indicator light
  • Interchangeable attachments:
    • 30mm Trimmer
    • 20mm Trimmer
  • Adjustable beard and stubble comb (1-5mm)
  • Mini foil shaver
  • Linear nose, ear and eyebrow hair attachment
  • Adjustable hair clipper comb guide (11-20mm)
  • Charging and storage stand
  • 2 Year Warranty

• 20mm & 30mm Trimmer attachments will require oiling if rinsed underwater.

CategoryMen's Hair Trimmers / Personal Groomers