Remington Power Advanced F9200

See the Best Men's Electric Shavers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Should not be called a shaver.

It is misleading and deceptive conduct to call this thing a shaver. The trimmer simply does not function. The shave itself is barely adequate, even on turbo. How can Remington have sunk so low? It used to be a decent shaving company. Battery life is pretty good though, but to what end when it doesn't shave?

Hi Adam, Thank you for thanking the time to write a review. Your feedback is very important to us. We are sorry that your experience was a disappointing one. We do have the option if you are not satisfied with the shaver purchase you can claim a 60 day money back offer. You can call us on 1800 623 118 for further information. Regards Remington Support Team

Useless.

This model is hopeless. It doesn't cut close at all with or without the turbo in operation. This is by far the worst shaver I've ever purchased. My complaint to Remington only resulted in them offering to replace it with the same model which was pointless because I definitely wouldn't want another one the same.

Where in Australia can I buy foils & blades for my Remington F9200
Most likely at any of the Shaver Shop stores.I would like to know the same thing, none at our ,local Shaver Shop, and if they manage to source one it will be $39.95. almost half the price of a new shaver, husband is going back to the old way of lathering up and a good razor...he is not impressed with it, and thought new foils and blades would fix it? He says it's not a good product.

CategoryMen's Electric Shavers