Remington Power Advanced F9200

Remington Power Advanced F9200

See the Best Men's Electric Shavers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Adam D

Adam DBrisbane

Should not be called a shaver.

It is misleading and deceptive conduct to call this thing a shaver. The trimmer simply does not function. The shave itself is barely adequate, even on turbo. How can Remington have sunk so low? It used to be a decent shaving company. Battery life is pretty good though, but to what end when it doesn't shave?

Remington
Spectrum BrandsRemington

GazzaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Useless.

This model is hopeless. It doesn't cut close at all with or without the turbo in operation. This is by far the worst shaver I've ever purchased. My complaint to Remington only resulted in them offering to replace it with the same model which was pointless because I definitely wouldn't want another one the same.

Dennis

Dennisasked

Where in Australia can I buy foils & blades for my Remington F9200

Gazza

Most likely at any of the Shaver Shop stores.

Gert
Gert

I would like to know the same thing, none at our ,local Shaver Shop, and if they manage to source one it will be $39.95. almost
half the price of a new shaver, husband is going back to the old way of lathering up and a good razor...he is not impressed with it, and thought new foils and blades would fix it? He says it's not a good product.

Get an answer from our members and Remington representatives