Remington Smooth Finish Ceramic S3505AU

Remington Smooth Finish Ceramic S3505AU

MPN: S3505AU
See the Best Hair Straighteners in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Remington

• Hair Length Medium (4) and Long (4)
  • Hair Style Straight (2), Wavy (5) and Curly (1)
  • Straightening Time 11.667 minutes
  • Hair Care

Pulls my hair out

They heat up ok, but! but when trying to use these to dry and straighten my hair, they pull several strands of my hair out which is actually very painful. How or why ?

Purchased in September 2020 at Noel Leeming Physical store.

JackieSydney, NSW

Comfort Care.

I've gone through a lot of hair straightener but I have to say Remington out performs the rest. I finally found a ceramic plate that does not pull at your hair or burns while threading. Good Job Remington.

Purchased at BigW for $49.00.

Rachel
RachelPerth, WA

Perfect perfect

I did a lot of research before and I have had many strainers but after having this I don't have to look around for a better one. Using it for some time now and works just perfect.

Purchased in June 2019 at Myer Gifts Online.

Hair Straighteners

Find out how Remington Smooth Finish Ceramic S3505AU compares to other Hair Straighteners

Gloria Kirkpatrick
Gloria KirkpatrickAU

Love my new straightener, cheap and works so well

Fast heating, smooth straightening, can straighten a lot of hair at one stroke. I love the safety feature auto turn off if not used after 60 minutes. Variety of temperature settings is great. Love the swivel cord feature. I have thick wavy hair so I am very happy with this product. Great for curling as well.

Purchased in October 2019 for $29.99.

Olena
OlenaSydney, NSW

Very good and fast to heat up!

I like how quickly it heats up and how easy it is to use! I am somewhat concerned about the "burning" smell when I leave it for a minute or so, and I feel it might be a bit too hot- it says 300 degrees! I do believe that it is very effective and efficient: my hair is quite thick and it does not take long to straighten - I can glide the straightener relatively fast and still straighten my hair. I had foils and use treatment after every wash, and would not say that the straightener does any damage to the hair. If anything, the damage was caused by the bleach. The straightener actually makes my hair look tidier than without straightening.

Purchased in September 2018.

Emz
EmzSouth East Queensland, QLD

I love this remington hair iron it heats up quickly and does the job and it doesnt burn my hair its very good and its not too expensive. Thank you

Purchased in June 2018.

Agnes
Agnes

Good choice

This hair dryer heats up quickly - only have to wait for a few seconds. I have long, thick hair so it takes a while but it does the job. I also use it to style my hair by making it curly/wavy.

Purchased in July 2016.

Audrey
AudreySydney, NSW

Love it

The hair straightener is my first hair straightener and i love it, it is easy to use and straighten my hair very well.
It heats up for only 15 seconds! That is so quick! The creamic plate also makes my hair becoming smoother.

Purchased in July 2018.

jess
jessGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Love it

I use it everyday as a daily routine as my hair are so thick and curly and do not like that, it takes quite a bit of time to really straighten all my hair as they are so thick, but that's okay for me. It is at a very reasonable price and a reliable brand. It does not take much time to heat that up and it is also easy to use.

Purchased in May 2018.

ShopAdikt
ShopAdiktGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Must have - Cheap and Best

It heats up just in 15 sec can you believe it ? Yes it does. I have long hair and it takes me not more than 20 minutes to straighten up my hair with this straightener. You can adjust the heat and won't burn your hair. If you are looking for a quality product on a budget, this one is for you.

Purchased in April 2018 at The Good Guys for $30.00.

Audrey
AudreyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great value

Great value, love the creamic plate which can lock moisture in, it makes my hair become smooth and shiny every time after using it
It is easy to control and use

jess
jessMelbourne

I love it

This is the first hair dryer I owned and I love it! It is not that expensive compare to the others and it works really well with my thick hair!
It is super easy to style your hair and it does not take that much time to be stylish!
The heat up time is quick too!
will definitely recommend to everyone!

emm
emmSydney

My go to

I've had this straightener for like 4 years now and still running! I also use it to iron my scarves and clothes if creased. It quick, easy and simple. It heats up in 1 minute. The only downside is it can smell (just a LITTLE bit). Defo worth the money, does the same job as any other.

PerrydgBondyvr
PerrydgBondyvrBrunswick

wonderful

This is a magical thing, its operation is very simple and convenient, it is like magic can let the hair of frizzy hair straightening immediately. It heats up quickly and is safe and of good quality.

Joanne
JoanneAdelaide, SA

Great value for money

Bought this from Target and has been fantastic. Heats up really quickly in about 20-30 seconds and works perfectly on my curly hair. Make sure to use some type of hair cream before using the straightener to protect your hair though (as with all straightening products). This product is great value for the price you pay. Others on the market are much, much more expensive and not necessary as this works perfectly. I have had this for quite a while now and has not let me down!!!!

Read more reviews - page 2