MPN: REM-S3505AU

See the Best Hair Straighteners in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Very good and fast to heat up!

I like how quickly it heats up and how easy it is to use! I am somewhat concerned about the "burning" smell when I leave it for a minute or so, and I feel it might be a bit too hot- it says 300 degrees! I do believe that it is very effective and efficient: my hair is quite thick and it does not take long to straighten - I can glide the straightener relatively fast and still straighten my hair. I had foils and use treatment after every wash, and would not say that the straightener does any damage to the hair. If anything, the damage was caused by the bleach. The straightener actually makes my hair look tidier than without straightening.

Purchased in September 2018.

Hair Care
Hair Style Straight
Straightening Time 25 minutes

I love this remington hair iron it heats up quickly and does the job and it doesnt burn my hair its very good and its not too expensive. Thank you

Purchased in June 2018.

Hair Length Medium
Hair Style Wavy

Good choice

This hair dryer heats up quickly - only have to wait for a few seconds. I have long, thick hair so it takes a while but it does the job. I also use it to style my hair by making it curly/wavy.

Purchased in July 2016.

Hair Style Straight

Love it

The hair straightener is my first hair straightener and i love it, it is easy to use and straighten my hair very well.
It heats up for only 15 seconds! That is so quick! The creamic plate also makes my hair becoming smoother.

Purchased in July 2018.

Love it

I use it everyday as a daily routine as my hair are so thick and curly and do not like that, it takes quite a bit of time to really straighten all my hair as they are so thick, but that's okay for me. It is at a very reasonable price and a reliable brand. It does not take much time to heat that up and it is also easy to use.

Purchased in May 2018.

Must have - Cheap and Best

It heats up just in 15 sec can you believe it ? Yes it does. I have long hair and it takes me not more than 20 minutes to straighten up my hair with this straightener. You can adjust the heat and won't burn your hair. If you are looking for a quality product on a budget, this one is for you.

Purchased in April 2018 at The Good Guys for $30.00.

Hair Care
Hair Style Wavy
Straightening Time 20 minutes

Great value

Great value, love the creamic plate which can lock moisture in, it makes my hair become smooth and shiny every time after using it
It is easy to control and use

I love it

This is the first hair dryer I owned and I love it! It is not that expensive compare to the others and it works really well with my thick hair!
It is super easy to style your hair and it does not take that much time to be stylish!
The heat up time is quick too!
will definitely recommend to everyone!

My go to

I've had this straightener for like 4 years now and still running! I also use it to iron my scarves and clothes if creased. It quick, easy and simple. It heats up in 1 minute. The only downside is it can smell (just a LITTLE bit). Defo worth the money, does the same job as any other.

wonderful

This is a magical thing, its operation is very simple and convenient, it is like magic can let the hair of frizzy hair straightening immediately. It heats up quickly and is safe and of good quality.

Great value for money

Bought this from Target and has been fantastic. Heats up really quickly in about 20-30 seconds and works perfectly on my curly hair. Make sure to use some type of hair cream before using the straightener to protect your hair though (as with all straightening products). This product is great value for the price you pay. Others on the market are much, much more expensive and not necessary as this works perfectly. I have had this for quite a while now and has not let me down!!!!

Fantastic and affordable

This thing is soooo cheap for what its worth it heats up quickly and efficiently and straightens like a beauty would get this again i love this and recommend this to people looking for these types of products

Fantastic!

Great straightener! After my last TWO expensive ghd’s both died just after the warranty, I thought I’d try this cheapy after reading the positive reviews. It does not disappoint! Literally only spent $30, and heats up super quick, and does a great job. Might even be better than the ghd... The only (small) downside I’d say is that the straightener itself gets quite hot which can make it hard to hold.. but apart from that it’s perfect!

So good and so cheap!

This is really amazing! I love the ability to choose the temperature settings. I don't notice any difference between it and my old GHD, but I do wonder if the newer Cloud 9 straighteners would be worth it (if you can afford it). I've had them used on me at hair dressers and couldn't believe the result (but in saying that, I also don't know what product they used in my hair). Definitely one to buy if you don't want to splurge on something that potentially performs .the same!

I love this hair straightener

Heats up very fast slides on my hair nice and smooth doesn’t yank at my hair or pull pieces out all in all love the product especially for the price

Perfect straightning

People with curly hair seriously need to get change there hair and get another look for this one needs a perfect straighter.
Remington is a perfect Straightner its very essy to use and handle it doesn't burn your head nor it burn your hair neither it snag on hair.
It heats up fast and fastly straighten hair perfectly.

Works well with my hair

I am happy to have purchased this hair straightener. As the name suggests, it provides a smooth finish to your hair once finished straightening. The price is extremely reasonable. The straightener is standard sized and definitely does the job.

Great value for money

This Remington is extremely cheap and delivers fantastic value for money. It won't deliver flawless poker straight hair if you have naturally curly/boofy hair like me but does an outstanding job for it's price. My previous Remington lasted many, many years which is why I went back to it. Leaves my hair looking healthy too!

Great Straightener

I have very thick frizzy hair and this works so good. It’s easy to straighten or curl with and it lasts. I haven’t had any issues with snagging while using. It heats up very fast and it’s a great size to travel with.

Good product, however the results can vary and don't always last

This product is extremely inexpensive, however, you don't always get satisfactory results. My hair is very wavy and can have a mind of it's own, hence it doesn't always stay straight. I have great results from GHD, however, for it's price, the Remington hair straightener does the job.