Remington Smooth Finish Ceramic S3505AU

Remington Smooth Finish Ceramic S3505AU

MPN: S3505AU
See the Best Hair Straighteners in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Remington

• Hair Length Medium (1) and Long (3)
  • Hair Style Straight (2) and Wavy (2)
  • Straightening Time 16.667 minutes
  • Hair Care
JackieSydney, NSW

Comfort Care.

I've gone through a lot of hair straightener but I have to say Remington out performs the rest. I finally found a ceramic plate that does not pull at your hair or burns while threading. Good Job Remington.

Purchased at BigW for $49.00.

Olena
OlenaSydney, NSW

Very good and fast to heat up!

I like how quickly it heats up and how easy it is to use! I am somewhat concerned about the "burning" smell when I leave it for a minute or so, and I feel it might be a bit too hot- it says 300 degrees! I do believe that it is very effective and efficient: my hair is quite thick and it does not take long to straighten - I can glide the straightener relatively fast and still straighten my hair. I had foils and use treatment after every wash, and would not say that the straightener does any damage to the hair. If anything, the damage was caused by the bleach. The straightener actually makes my hair look tidier than without straightening.

Purchased in September 2018.

Agnes
Agnes

Good choice

This hair dryer heats up quickly - only have to wait for a few seconds. I have long, thick hair so it takes a while but it does the job. I also use it to style my hair by making it curly/wavy.

Purchased in July 2016.

jess
jessGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Love it

I use it everyday as a daily routine as my hair are so thick and curly and do not like that, it takes quite a bit of time to really straighten all my hair as they are so thick, but that's okay for me. It is at a very reasonable price and a reliable brand. It does not take much time to heat that up and it is also easy to use.

Purchased in May 2018.

Hair Straighteners

Find out how Remington Smooth Finish Ceramic S3505AU compares to other Hair Straighteners

ShopAdikt
ShopAdiktGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Must have - Cheap and Best

It heats up just in 15 sec can you believe it ? Yes it does. I have long hair and it takes me not more than 20 minutes to straighten up my hair with this straightener. You can adjust the heat and won't burn your hair. If you are looking for a quality product on a budget, this one is for you.

Purchased in April 2018 at The Good Guys for $30.00.

Audrey
AudreyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great value

Great value, love the creamic plate which can lock moisture in, it makes my hair become smooth and shiny every time after using it
It is easy to control and use

emm
emmSydney

My go to

I've had this straightener for like 4 years now and still running! I also use it to iron my scarves and clothes if creased. It quick, easy and simple. It heats up in 1 minute. The only downside is it can smell (just a LITTLE bit). Defo worth the money, does the same job as any other.

PerrydgBondyvr
PerrydgBondyvrBrunswick

wonderful

This is a magical thing, its operation is very simple and convenient, it is like magic can let the hair of frizzy hair straightening immediately. It heats up quickly and is safe and of good quality.

Luke
LukePerth

Fantastic and affordable

This thing is soooo cheap for what its worth it heats up quickly and efficiently and straightens like a beauty would get this again i love this and recommend this to people looking for these types of products

Fantastic!

Great straightener! After my last TWO expensive ghd’s both died just after the warranty, I thought I’d try this cheapy after reading the positive reviews. It does not disappoint! Literally only spent $30, and heats up super quick, and does a great job. Might even be better than the ghd... The only (small) downside I’d say is that the straightener itself gets quite hot which can make it hard to hold.. but apart from that it’s perfect!

sonia
sonialahore

Perfect straightning

People with curly hair seriously need to get change there hair and get another look for this one needs a perfect straighter.
Remington is a perfect Straightner its very essy to use and handle it doesn't burn your head nor it burn your hair neither it snag on hair.
It heats up fast and fastly straighten hair perfectly.

Stephanie
Stephanie

Works well with my hair

I am happy to have purchased this hair straightener. As the name suggests, it provides a smooth finish to your hair once finished straightening. The price is extremely reasonable. The straightener is standard sized and definitely does the job.

Anna M
Anna MMoss Vale

Great Straightener

I have very thick frizzy hair and this works so good. It’s easy to straighten or curl with and it lasts. I haven’t had any issues with snagging while using. It heats up very fast and it’s a great size to travel with.

Sandy75
Sandy75Melbourne

Great For Quick Styles

I have this one at work and use it as a back up to smoothen things out if I need a restyle or if I am going out. It heats up very quickly and glides smoothly over my hair - its not up to the top name brands but its a worthy back up and works well.

Roshni
RoshniSydney

Amazing

Hardly use any hair styler that usesheat because it makes my hair dry and with visible splitends . But this kinda leaves my hair feeling really silky. Best straightner i have ever used