Remington Smooth Finish Ceramic S3505AU

Remington Smooth Finish Ceramic S3505AU

MPN: S3505AU
See the Best Hair Straighteners in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Remington

• Hair Length Medium (4)
  • Hair Style Wavy (3) and Curly (1)
  • Straightening Time 8.333 minutes
  • Hair Care
Kelly F.
Kelly F.

Love it

After spending hundreds on ghd and silver bullet i was tired of the price. Was sceptical of the low price of this but wow i absolutely love it. I have think wavy hair and this does such a good job.

Purchased in August 2021 for $25.00.

Rachel
RachelPerth, WA

Perfect perfect

I did a lot of research before and I have had many strainers but after having this I don't have to look around for a better one. Using it for some time now and works just perfect.

Purchased in June 2019 at Myer Gifts Online.

Gloria Kirkpatrick
Gloria KirkpatrickAU

Love my new straightener, cheap and works so well

Fast heating, smooth straightening, can straighten a lot of hair at one stroke. I love the safety feature auto turn off if not used after 60 minutes. Variety of temperature settings is great. Love the swivel cord feature. I have thick wavy hair so I am very happy with this product. Great for curling as well.

Purchased in October 2019 for $29.99.

Emz
EmzSouth East Queensland, QLD

I love this remington hair iron it heats up quickly and does the job and it doesnt burn my hair its very good and its not too expensive. Thank you

Purchased in June 2018.

Hair Straighteners

Find out how Remington Smooth Finish Ceramic S3505AU compares to other Hair Straighteners

Audrey
AudreySydney, NSW

Love it

The hair straightener is my first hair straightener and i love it, it is easy to use and straighten my hair very well.
It heats up for only 15 seconds! That is so quick! The creamic plate also makes my hair becoming smoother.

Purchased in July 2018.

Joanne
JoanneAdelaide, SA

Great value for money

Bought this from Target and has been fantastic. Heats up really quickly in about 20-30 seconds and works perfectly on my curly hair. Make sure to use some type of hair cream before using the straightener to protect your hair though (as with all straightening products). This product is great value for the price you pay. Others on the market are much, much more expensive and not necessary as this works perfectly. I have had this for quite a while now and has not let me down!!!!

Michelle
MichellePerth, WA

So good and so cheap!

This is really amazing! I love the ability to choose the temperature settings. I don't notice any difference between it and my old GHD, but I do wonder if the newer Cloud 9 straighteners would be worth it (if you can afford it). I've had them used on me at hair dressers and couldn't believe the result (but in saying that, I also don't know what product they used in my hair). Definitely one to buy if you don't want to splurge on something that potentially performs .the same!

Maya
Maya

I love this hair straightener

Heats up very fast slides on my hair nice and smooth doesn’t yank at my hair or pull pieces out all in all love the product especially for the price

TS261
TS261Adelaide

Great value for money

This Remington is extremely cheap and delivers fantastic value for money. It won't deliver flawless poker straight hair if you have naturally curly/boofy hair like me but does an outstanding job for it's price. My previous Remington lasted many, many years which is why I went back to it. Leaves my hair looking healthy too!

5 years strong!

I got this bad boy late 2012 and have used it at least 3 times a week. It works perfectly for my fine hair. It only just broke. Issues only began these last two years. It began to snag my hair and the temperature dial broke so it was set to the highest temperature all the time. Still love it, may it rest in peace.

DiDi
DiDiMelbourne

Works well

I bought this at Christmas for my daughters first straightener. One of them has long straight hair and the other has long curly hair. They both think it's great. It's light weight and easy to use and pretty straight forward for them both to use. It was a great price too, under $30 at Target.

TigerPerth, WA

Professional job and good price

My hair is long, thick and has a lot of frizz. Styling it can take forever. This straightener works brilliantly with just one swipe. It's lightweight and easy to use especially on long hair. I love the fact that it can be used for both curling and straightening. Of course the price is brilliant! I bought mine at Target for under $30!!

Lee-Ann Stevens
Lee-Ann Stevens

Great for a first time user

My hairdresser suggested a purchase a cheaper hair straightener as I had never used one before and might not like using one. I purchased the Remington from Target for $26 and I’m very happy. The hair straightener heats up very quickly, has a easy to use on/off switch and heating dial. Easy to store as well.

Sheri
SheriMelbourne

Excellent Performance

I have used similar products previously but I found this straightener good and easy to use. It gets warm very quickly dont have to wait alot and hairs also gets straight quickly. Happy to have this handy product.

suzta
suztaTuart Hill

Does the job and was cheap

I have a lot of hair, it's thick & wavy and is classified by hairdressers as "coarse" (probably not helped by dying it blonde!). I wanted a cheap straightener to see if I could be bothered straightening my hair every now and then. I didn't want to spend very much in case I barely used the product.

I bought this one as it was a good price & I thought Remington have a good reputation. I'm no straightener aficionado, but it worked just fine. To be honest, I discovered I don't have the patience or co-ordination to straighten my mass of hair (life is too short) but I've kept it in the cupboard & like that I have the option to use it should I feel like it. I think if you want an entry-level straightener you can't go wrong with this one.