Remington Girls on the Go Bikini Trimmer

3.7

SoulMate

SoulMateSydney, Australia

Garbage

If you have coarse curly hair don't bother using this trimmer. It didn't work even when I used scissors to trim more. I went over the area repeatedly and nothing.

willowGold Coast, Queensland

Good trimmer, easy to use, but cant recycle it once blades are used?

I find this shaver very easy to use, its practicality is good, it does the job well. I found now that the blades are blunt and are not cutting well, and so that leaves me with a acsessorie that is going into land fill, why dont they make it so you are able to replace the heads of these things. it wouldnt be hard for them to do, and it would be much more eco friendly.
    Easy to use, sharp and does the job,
    can note recycle the blades and buy new ones, it fills up land fill as you can not recycle it

tkdmum73

tkdmum73Brisbane

Good

This bikini trimmer was one of the best things I ever bought.Really handy and easy to use.Feels comfortable in your hand,very convenient.Easy to clean with the guide comb easily coming off.Comes with handy pouch and cleaning comb.Great to take away with you if you go on holiday.Gives you a irritation free shave when you need it that lasts.Is a little noisier than some shavers.Comes with 2 year warranty which gives you confidence in the brand.I have had mine for a while now and don't regret the purchase
    Great shape,easy to use,great buy

Women's Electric Shavers

Find out how Remington Girls on the Go Bikini Trimmer compares to other Women's Electric Shavers

gremlin88

gremlin88

This is a great bikini trimmer. I haven't got anything bad to say about this one, its so easy to use and clean and does a great job! I love being able to use it in the shower and the different settings are great. I take it away when ever I go traveling. A must have!
    Great trimmer. It's very easy to handle, compact, portable and trims hair well. I was given this as a gift a few years ago and the trimmer is still like brand new. It's very easy to clean and I love the different levels. I've found the batteries to last and love being able to charge it where ever I am.
    Nothing - it's a little noisy but that's all electric shavers for you.

AmyPank

AmyPankNSW, 2000

Good

I like this product. Its one of the best available in the market. For the price it is offered at, its an excellent product and must be a must haves for all women, irrespective of their age. I agree that the batteries run out much quickly, but the price of the product is fabulous. I mean come on, getting a Trim and Shape Bikini trimmer, isnt it excellent price of $20?? I reckon this product has been with me since the last 4 years and the blades are as sharp and there is no rust on the blades too.
    Excellent trimmer
    Nothing really

Tina_sparkle88

Tina_sparkle88

cheap little shaver, it is so compact its great. i take mine away on holidays with me it fits into my handbag. its great for touch ups if your away, i barely even bother to get brazilians anymore cause this little contraption is just as easy and has no pain factor at all. whats not to love about that! plus you dont have a stranger checking out your privates. I didnt think it used the batteries that quick. i used it about 4 or 5 times before that battery went flat. I would reccomend this baby to anyone. its so cheap even if it did die on me after a year i wouldnt hesitate buying another one.
    compact shaver, great to take away on holidays with you
    nothing so far

rw2830

rw2830

Pretty good bikini trimmer. Its nice and easy and quick to use. Very convenient when you can't get to the salon all the time. Compact enough to take in luggage for when going away on holidays. I really liked the product and would easily recommend this bikini trimmer to any body. Good one Remington!
    This product is easy to use. Nice and easy to clean. Price wasn't too bad. Made from a well known and dependable brand. Looks good and is nice and compact - easy to pack into luggage.
    No cons that I could think of with this product.

kszan

kszan

Good

I think this is a handy and relatively cheap contraption for the price. Overall, I would have no hesitation in recommending this product to others.
    It works well and doesnt seem to go blunt easily. It's inexpensive (cheapest on the market where I looked). It's small and comes with a neat little travel bag. It's not silver, whit or black like most other small appliances!
    It chews into battery power. I use rechargables but I have to replace them after a couple of uses which is annoying, but to be fair it's possibly comparable across all similar devices.

night_borne_angel

night_borne_angel

Bad

This really does work but to be honest I have seen exactly the same thing in other brands, which were MUCH cheaper than this. (Try Priceline, they have one exactly the same for $19).
    Small, portable and easy to use
    The price