Remitly

Remitly

Brand Manager for Remitly? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

1.5
  • Rates and Fees
  • Timeliness
markspoon
markspoonSouth West, WA

Never use it again

No service , money on hold due to Identity questions ( no problem , I send first time ) but No way to send documents to any address , as none provided . Had to wait for their response , took 2 Days . never again. Express is something else. Next time I use standard Bank Transfer . Got a call from that Fraudulent Organisation after 2 days . They asked whether am I employed or not , and what is the Money for . ?? THAT IS NOT OF THEIR CONCERN !! Privacy is a foreign word for them . Transfer was canceled , I hope I get my cash back , but I am NOT sure about that . will see. This foggy Organisation should be banned in Australia .

Monique
MoniqueVictoria

What “express” service

Rates and Fees

Horrible Service! Money didnt get to where it should supposedly be sent, due to tedious process!

They asked for statements to verify my account and where the source of fund is, which I provided. The next time I made a transaction, I needed to call them or chat they asked for another statement again and it would take so long to reach customer service. DO NOT MAKE A MISTAKE TO USING THEIR SERVICE.

Rates and Fees

Terrible service, locked my account, took my money and won't answer the phone

Sent photo ID, bank & card details, the phone was engaged constantly then I was then locked out of my account and told my money would be refunded in 10 days. Poor service.

Komal
KomalSydney, NSW

Fraud Fraud Fraud

Worst experience with this app. I transfer money to my friend and she did not received the money. Even we can not see any transaction in our statement. When I tried to contact them via chat, agent end up the chat session again and again. I did not get back my $350. I will recommend to everyone do not use this app. Its fraud fraud fraud fraud. A big spam.

Jana M.
Jana M.

Very Poor Service Delivery

Money has not reached my recipient for more than 4 days already and is not still resolved in spite of contacting them constantly.this will be my last transaction with them

Dale
DaleSouth East Queensland, QLD

Misleading and disappointing service

The service does not support business transactions. Yet has drop boxes that include the option for a business transfer when indicating what the transfer is for. Also you can apply to increase your daily limit. Then wjen you state you are trying to do business they will close your account, charge high fees and give no reason other than read the fine print.

Super Funds Awards 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending

Horrible. FRAUDULENT BUSINES

One of the customer representatives hung up without even clarifying details. Without any reason suspended the account and did not even have any explanation for it. And took my money without approval. On asking for proper explanation the customer representatives hung up on me. Very rude. Definitely scammers. Never send money through them NEVERRR.
THE NAME of the Customer representatives was KARL

Pathetic, bunch of scammers

They reject transactions constantly and when you cancel the account, they charge you with all your transactions, nobody bothers to give an answer or be accountable when contacted. Definitely. Scammers

Find out how Remitly compares to other Money Transfer Services

Poor company. Stay away from them

If I can rate it with 0 star, I will. This is the most terrible money transfer company I have ever used. Only transfer a $500 AUD and it took more than 10 days but still have not received anything. Call them 4 times they always said the fund will be available in the next 24hrs. Very horrible service, useless staff, wasting your time. I dont recommend.

Tien T.
Tien T.Australian Capital Territory

Scams

Not transfer money to recipients and still charged fee. Holding your funds without refund l. Customers useless and not solve anything. Wait more than hour to contact with someone 0 star

Peter G
Peter GAU

Takes too long for initial transaction

Downloaded the App. Sent A$200 to Bali. Transaction on hold until I was able to confirm a 4 digit number attached to transaction. When the transaction is processed as a hold it doesn't show anywhere on a statement. After a couple of calls and a computer chat I gave up

UNRELIABLE

The recipient didn't get the money not just once but so many times. They then give me a different transaction number whenever I contacted them. VERY UNRELIABLE, I DON'T RECOMMEND

puckel
puckelGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Slow Transfers, High Transfer Rates , No Refunds and Ineffective Help/Support

Hazem
HazemGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Horrible customer service

The recipient can't get the money for technical issues, nor refund. Customer service end the chatting as they can't fix their mistake. I don't recommend this company AT ALL for transferring money overseas.