Remitly

Remitly

Brand Manager for Remitly? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

1.6
  • Rates and Fees
  • Timeliness
Edward
EdwardGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Customer service wow .. not really

Kev
KevCanberra 2600, ACT

Terrible service and clueless support staff

Used it a couple of times with no dramas. Then i requested to increase daily limit as i needed to send more. Further details were required,, all provided. Then get asked for documents they can't legally ask. Ah the best part, I told the support staff to double-check exactly what they were asking for and got told they have to just read what's been told to them. STAY AWAY

Martin B
Martin BMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Terrible service! Is this a Scam?

I transact regularily internationally, and was recommended to use Remitly. I gave it a try, it turned out very badly. Terrible customer service. On a par with terrible World Remit. These guys are happy to "steal" your information and plead "policy" after they have it. As with World Remit, Remitly is definately not recommended by me

Thakur
ThakurSydney, NSW

Terrible time waster

Time waster can’t help with any query,
Always says tgey don’t knowAbout any question’s answer not recemended,
Tried many time never successfully but takes money from account every time, really wasted time

Tommy
TommyVictoria

Untrust service. Please do not use this service. Worst experience

I used express service. but My bro didn't receive it and wait and wait. No update information etc.....
Finally I've cancelled the transaction. but problem is.... still I couldn't get back my money. on chat, They said it takes 24 hours. that's it..... I can't trust this horrible service. please do not use this.

markspoon
markspoonSouth West, WA

Never use it again

No service , money on hold due to Identity questions ( no problem , I send first time ) but No way to send documents to any address , as none provided . Had to wait for their response , took 2 Days . never again. Express is something else. Next time I use standard Bank Transfer . Got a call from that Fraudulent Organisation after 2 days . They asked whether am I employed or not , and what is the Money for . ?? THAT IS NOT OF THEIR CONCERN !! Privacy is a foreign word for them . Transfer was canceled , I hope I get my cash back , but I am NOT sure about that . will see. This foggy Organisation should be banned in Australia .

Monique

super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending

Horrible Service! Money didnt get to where it should supposedly be sent, due to tedious process!

They asked for statements to verify my account and where the source of fund is, which I provided. The next time I made a transaction, I needed to call them or chat they asked for another statement again and it would take so long to reach customer service. DO NOT MAKE A MISTAKE TO USING THEIR SERVICE.

Rates and Fees

Terrible service, locked my account, took my money and won't answer the phone

Sent photo ID, bank & card details, the phone was engaged constantly then I was then locked out of my account and told my money would be refunded in 10 days. Poor service.

Komal
KomalSydney, NSW

Fraud Fraud Fraud

Worst experience with this app. I transfer money to my friend and she did not received the money. Even we can not see any transaction in our statement. When I tried to contact them via chat, agent end up the chat session again and again. I did not get back my $350. I will recommend to everyone do not use this app. Its fraud fraud fraud fraud. A big spam.

Jana M.
Jana M.

Very Poor Service Delivery

Money has not reached my recipient for more than 4 days already and is not still resolved in spite of contacting them constantly.this will be my last transaction with them

Dale
DaleSouth East Queensland, QLD

Misleading and disappointing service

The service does not support business transactions. Yet has drop boxes that include the option for a business transfer when indicating what the transfer is for. Also you can apply to increase your daily limit. Then wjen you state you are trying to do business they will close your account, charge high fees and give no reason other than read the fine print.

Horrible. FRAUDULENT BUSINES

One of the customer representatives hung up without even clarifying details. Without any reason suspended the account and did not even have any explanation for it. And took my money without approval. On asking for proper explanation the customer representatives hung up on me. Very rude. Definitely scammers. Never send money through them NEVERRR.
THE NAME of the Customer representatives was KARL

Pathetic, bunch of scammers

They reject transactions constantly and when you cancel the account, they charge you with all your transactions, nobody bothers to give an answer or be accountable when contacted. Definitely. Scammers

Poor company. Stay away from them

If I can rate it with 0 star, I will. This is the most terrible money transfer company I have ever used. Only transfer a $500 AUD and it took more than 10 days but still have not received anything. Call them 4 times they always said the fund will be available in the next 24hrs. Very horrible service, useless staff, wasting your time. I dont recommend.